Who?

Be with me~

     The first day of school for the year 2011 started off with a surprise. New blocks, new tables and chairs, new students. But some things remain the same. It was sunny and the first period for Hyosung was Math - Hyosung's favorite subject.

     Hyosung is in the popular group but unlike any other girl, she's kind-hearted, loving, pretty, smart, and talented. Every boy adores her. Some girls envy her too. But she didn't care about her popularity. She's the type that cares about her academics more.

-Teacher comes in-

*Everyone stands up and greets teacher*

Teacher: "Thank You class, please sit down"

*Sits*

Teacher: "Since today is the first day of school, I should introduce myself to you all. My name is Mrs. Lee EunSoo. I'm your maths teacher and also your class teacher."

*Class starts to be noisy*

Teacher: "Shhhh. Aigoo~ Ah, before I forget, we have a new classmate with us today. He just transfered from HanYoung High School and his name is Lee Gikwang. He should be here in a moment."

*Principal knocks on the door* Principal: "Mrs Lee, here's your new student."

Teacher: "Class, say hello to Lee Gikwang"

Class : "Annyeong, Gikwang"

Gikwang: *nervous* "Urm... Hi?"

Teacher: "Gikwang, please introduce yourself infront here."

Gikwang: *nervous* "Annyeong everyone. My name is Lee Gikwang. You can call me GIkwang. Urm... I'm 17 years old and I just transferred from HanYoung High School."

Teacher: "Okay, thank you. Please take your seat there" *points an empty seat beside Hyosung*

*Gikwang nods*

Teacher: *continues to blab* "Okay, students. Since today is our first period for this year, I wont teach you until tomorrow so I want you all to introduce yourself to me and the new student. HyunSeung, you start first"

*Hyunseung introduces himself to the class*

     While Hyunseung was introducing himself, Hyosung introduced herself to Gikwang.

Hyosung: "Hi there. I'm Jun Hyosung. You can just call me Hyosung. Since your'e my new classmate, we should get to know ourselves more"

Gikwang: "Hi there Hyosung. Thanks by the way. You look nice and really known in this school."

Hyousng: *chuckles* "You can say that i'm known in this school. But I prefer people thinking me as an ordinary student. Since your'e new, do you need a little tour around here? I can be your tour guide. I'd love to show your around."

Gikwang: "Sure. I would love that. Thanks, Hyousung"

Hyosung: "No prob"

Gikwang: *Hyosung is really friendly to me eventhough i'm new. She even offered show me the whole school. She's pretty too. But she's obviously a popular girl which means alot of guys adore her.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 finish! Do comment and subscribe! :) xoxo~