final !

I LOVE YOU ! that's it ..

 

krystal is preparing a breakfast .. kai still sleeping in guest room .. yaa .. not in their room .. while preparing breakfast .. krystal's thinking about what she accidently saw at kai phone last night .. kai put his with another girl picture as his wallpaper .. it really heartbreaking .. she loves her husband .. 
 
without her realise there's a tears in her eyes .. "what are you doing ?" kai voice interrupted her .. "huh ? breakfast for you .." krystal said as she wipe away her tears .. she's glad that kai didn't saw that she's crying because she's backing him ..
 
krystal facing her husband and smile .. then, she prepare the table .. "did you just cry ?" kai ask her an unexpected question .. "ani .. i'm not crying .." she reply and keep backing him ..
 
kai sit on the chair and krystal follow to sit in front him .. she take the food and give it to kai .. "can i ask you a question ?" kai ask while looking at her with a cold look .. "what ?" krystal ask him back ..
 
"why did you do all this ?" krystal was blurr at the question .. "do what ?" krystal ask softly .. "serve me like this everyday .." krystal just smile at the words and look at the table .. "because .. no matter how cruel you make me .. you're still my husband .. it's my responsibility .." she answer and smile she hold her  tears ..
 
kai was shocked at the answer  .. he feel guilty for making her like this since their married .. "why ?" he ask again .. 
 
"because i love you .. yess because i love you .. i don't know why but i can't avoid this feeling .. i'm sorry kai .." krystal finish her line and run to the room  crying .. leaving kai there ..
 
kai still in shock .. he feel regret for making her life like that .. they only become husband and wife when they're in front of their family .. he didn't even do his responsibility as husband .. he didn't have a courage to meet krystal for now .. he take his coat and get out to get some fresh air ..
                                                                       ==^^==
krystal fall asleep after the incident .. she out of their room and searching for kai .. there's no sign of kai .. she just smile and said to herself .. "he really hate me .."
                                                                       ==^^==
while kai~~~
 
he took his phone and dial juniel number .. "hello, baby why ?" juniel answer .. "ohh.. hello .can we meet now ? usual place ." kai's said .. "okayy .. i know you miss me ." kai just said ."okay .. i wait for you .."
 
after 10 minute, juniel arrived .. she smile at kai and kai just smile bitterly .. juniel sit infront kai and hold his hand .. "Jun~aa .. let's break up .." kai said as he pull his hand .. "w..why ?" Juniel ask .. "i don't think this  right .i have a wife and she love me .. but, i ..." kai didn't get to finish his word when Juniel said .. "but you said it just an act .. she didn't love you and you don't love her .." "no! she love me and i love her .." kai said and lower his head .. "i know you're lying .." Juniel said .. "no i'm not .. Jun please .. how did you feel when you're at her place now ?" Juniel lost her word .. kai look at her .. and she get up and said .. " i hate you kai !" and exited from the cafe .. 
                                                                ==^^==
krystal  look at the clock it show 7 p.m ..it's time for dinner .. she take her bath and start preparing the dinner .. while she's cooking .. someone knock the door .. krystal open the door and she saw kai ..
 
"sorry for disturbing .. i forget to bought the key .." kai said .. "it's okay .." krystal say while smiling .. she walk back and continue cooking .. actually done cooking .. she just don't want to face kai ..  ignoring kai at the door .. kai just look at her and sit on the couch ..
 
krystal still ignoring him .. not like usual .. krystal will always talk to him .. he feel lonely .. what happen if krystal leave him ?  he remember about what krystal said earlier .. she love him .. did he love her ? he think he got the answer .. he walk to krystal without her knowing ..
 
krystal just focus on her so ' cooking ' .. don't even bother to talk with kai like always .. she feel kai hates her .. suddenly, she feel someone hugging her .. "i'm sorry .." the person said .. "k.k.kai ?" she said as she heard the voice .. she want to face him when kai want to keep in that position ..
 
"why ?" krystal ask .. "i'm sorry for making you like this everyday .. i'm really stupid that i don't realize that you love me and ..." he stop when he feel like he gonna cry .. "and what ? that you hate me .. i already know kai .. i know you have someone else .." krystal said as her tears start falling .. 
 
"i'm sorry krys .. i don't hate you .. but i love you .. i love you jung soojung" .. krystal cry harder at the words .. she lost her words .. "will you forgive me and start a new life with me ?" he said and lost the hug to let krystal facing him ..
 
krystal lost her word and her tears won't stop .. "please say something .." kai said .. "i do and i'll always love you .. but please don't make me like this anymore .." krystal said and looking at her husband .. kai smile and it's the first time that kai smile at her ..
 
"i promise .." kai said and kiss her .. she reply the kiss .. they kiss for a couple minute until they out of breath .. they laughed and kai hug her like he was holding a precious thing .. they walk to living room and kai said .. "know what ? omma call me just now .." krystal still with her smile .. "really ? what did she say ?" krystal ask .. she play with kai phone and smile when she saw kai wallpaper is her photo ..
 
"she said ....................... she want a grandchild .." kai continue as his face go closer to krystal .. krystal feel like her face burn .. "a.ar.are you hungry ?" she changed the topic .. "yess .. hungry of you .." kai said seductively .. "yaaa !" krystal mad .. "what ? we're married right ?" kai said while pout and jokingly sulking .. "aigooo .. okay since we've married for 2 month and i'm still here .." krystal said and smirk .. she backhug kai .. "catch me if you can .." she said seductively and run to their room .. kai smirk and chasing her ..
 
that night gonna be the first time they proof their love .. 
 
  - END -

and this is my first one-shot .. and it's done .. i hope it's okay ? thank you for reading .. ^^