Happy Ending

Will You Marry Me

 

Being pregnant was … indescribable.

 

As its first week, vomit was the only thing that Aerin knows. The time when the sun reached her face, waking her up from her beauty sleep, it was the time nausea assaults her stomach mercilessly. Helplessly hold on to the sink, she ejected the contents of her stomach, with Suho holding her tiny figure and watched her in disquieted.

 

Suho had to left his work because Aerin. He couldn't leave Aerin as she was in the state like this. Aerin was so weak until she barely touch food for a day, if it wasn't he who fed her and half- coerce her, maybe Aerin would be hospitalized and Suho didn't want that happen.

 

Being pregnant was about being too sensitive, over, no, it was over crazily sensitive.

 

One time, Suho was just done bathing, when suddenly Aerin ran to the bathroom. She vomited and scolded Suho right after because she didn’t like the scent of his soap. So Suho complied.

 

He couldn't do anything after all.

 

It wasn't that Suho complain about Aerin who being so different than usual, no, he was patient enough to deal with it, or, he tried to.

 

Tired and troublesome was the right words to describe Suho circumstances. He never thought it would drain his energy to the point he wants to give up.

 

But as night comes, when he watched Aerin sleep on his side, he realized that Aerin has their baby. A being which existence brought by their love, a being that will made their life perfect as a family.

 

Proposing her was the thing that he should do before this thing happened. Now, Aerin already pregnant yet they’re still a couple, what should he do?

 

***

 

 

“So, spill it! Why you didn’t show up for 2 weeks?”

“Promise me you won’t tell anybody about it, Sangmi?”

“I promise in the name of Sehun.” Sangmi ended laughing with her own words but still focusing her attention to Aerin. “So, tell me tell me. What this has something to do with Suho?”

At this, Aerin turned crimson red, “We … I … I’m pregnant, Sangmi, with Suho’s child.”

 

Silence

 

Sangmi was just staring at Aerin absent-mindedly without saying anything, and it frustrated Aerin. “Sangmi, say something please.” She took her hands and shook it, as if it could make her wake up from her dazed.

 

“I … well …”

 

Sangmi took her hot cocoa and sipped it. “I don’t know what I should say.”

 

She continued. “It’s your relationship with Suho. It … surprises me that you went well with Suho, I mean, you know … Suho is a little pain on the as a boss and you manage to stay on his side like … 5 months already? And now you’re pregnant with his child.” Sangmi sighed.

 

“I think I should believe at Sehun more, when he said Suho is a beast when it comes to .” Again Aerin blushed. “I don’t expect it’ll turn to be like this. Suho … he’s a responsible man I know. But letting you pregnant like this, it must be slip from his expectation.”

 

“Do you think Suho will be mad at me? Because … I gave him so many trouble these past 2 weeks. He left his job just because he wanted to make sure I’m okay. It … disturbs me a lot to be honest.”

 

“I know, Suho isn’t the type who left his job easily. But, seeing he left for 2 weeks, patiently taking care of you, bet he fell for you way too deep Shim Aerin.”

 

_____

 

The company was being hectic after 2 weeks Suho being absent. He stayed late, take care of the things that messed up.

 

Aerin found Suho being stern after they return to work. She knew the latter must be stress and tired, but the way he orders her to do this and that irritated her.

 

 

“I can’t do this again.” Aerin put the document in Suho’s desk. “I can’t with your nagging Suho. Why are you so different these past few days? Did I do something wrong until made you so angry like this?”

“We’re in the office, Aerin.” Suho said as he kept typing on his laptop.

“Look at me, Kim Joonmyun!” Aerin raised her voice and made Suho stopped at what his doing.

“What? What do you want, Shim Aerin?”

“Why are you acting like this? I know you’ve been busy with all those meetings but even in home, you still avoiding me and reasoned me that you’re busy with works. What happen with Joonmyun that I know?”

“Listen, Aerin.” Suho stood up. “I didn’t have time to argue about this thing, and I’m doing this for our future, for our child. So stop complaining.”

Her tears were on the edge but she couldn’t let her guard down in front of Suho. She just missed him for ing real, she needed him to gather her in his embrace, and she needed him to say everything will be okay, but Aerin realized that she can’t be selfish.

“Fine, if you said so.” Aerin then left, closing the door rather harshly.

 

 

_____

 

 

“You need to take it easy, hyung. Sangmi told me that Aerin cries because you’re being so different these past few days. What happened, huh?”

“I don’t know, Sehun. I don’t know what’s going on. I just … I just want everything will be okay with me and Aerin. I’m thinking about how to propose her, but works keep bugging me and it made me so stress until I didn’t realize that I kept nagging on Aerin.” Suho buried his face on his palm, feeling so devastated.

“Hyung,” Sehun patted Suho’s back. “I know you want everything go as your wishes. But in fact it isn’t like that.”

“I know, Sehun. I just worried about Aerin. I’m scared that she will leave me because I’m not proposing her yet.” His voice was crack and Sehun realized how important Aerin in his hyung’s life.

“Hyung, she loves you. There’s no way she going to leave you.” But his words didn’t affect Suho as the latter kept drinking his beer, the thing that he always did when he stress.

 

“You said you have a meeting in Jeju next week right, hyung?”

Suho put his glass and looked at Sehun, nodding at his question. “You’ll bring Aerin with you?”

“Yes, of course. She’s my assistant.”

“I’ll follow you there with Sangmi and I’ll help you to prepare a surprise for her.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Pack your things. We’ll go to Jeju for 3 days meeting.”

That’s how she ended sit beside Suho on the plane, staring blankly at the city of Seoul that slowly disappeared in her sight.

 

Suho was busy reading some document yet she just staring at him with sadness on her eyes.

 

______

 

Everything was a blur for her, the meeting, the dinner; it was like a movie that she absent-mindedly watched. She stared at the night sky, clad in her bathrobe. Their room was quiet, Suho still out, probably accompanying their business partner.

 

She found it weird, the sudden trip to Jeju. For some reason, she felt that Suho hiding something behind her.

 

Aerin took her phone on the tableside and lie down on the bed.

 

 

“Seohae …”

Whats up, baby?

“What are you doing?”

Ehm Im doing nothing, just watching TV with Chanyeol.

Aerin furrowed her eyebrows, Seohae sounded nervous as if she hiding something. “Are you sure?”

Yeah, why? Oh, I forget, youre in Jeju right with Suho?

“Hmm … yeah.” Aerin answered lazily. She stared at the door, hoping that Suho would come.

How is it? Is it fun?

“Seohae, what if Suho leave me because there’s someone else who captured his heart. What if, he left me because I’m pregnant and he didn’t want this child? What if-“

Aerin, stop! What happened to you? Why suddenly you thinking like that? Suho wont leave you okay? He never, ever leaves your side.

 

 

 

That night, Aerin cried silently while waiting for Suho until she drifted off to sleep. In her dream, she could feel Suho caressing her cheeks, wiping her dried tears and collect her to his embrace.

 

She felt warm, and safe.

 

And she wished she could stay forever in her dream.

 

 

_____

 

 

Aerin, I need to accompany Mr. Jang tonight. Dont wait for me okay? I love you.

 

Again, Aerin slept alone in their room with tears streaming down from her eyes.

 

 

_____

 

 

The meeting ended up early and Mr. Jang invited everyone to eat together.

 

Aerin hug her body tightly as she excused to going back to her room first, reasoning that she tired already. She knew she won’t meet Suho in their room, he probably busy. But the big box above their bed took her attention as she walk in to the room.

 

 

To: Shim Aerin

Wear this and go to the lobby. Theres a car that waiting for you.

Joonmyun

 

 

She opened the box and gasped when she recognized the content of the box is the dress that she wanted to buy earlier. How Suho could know about this dress, she thought. Then she hurriedly changed and walked to the lobby.

 

There’s a white BMW awaiting her. She didn’t know why Suho plan this, and the fact that she still upset about him disappeared right away.

 

It didn’t take a long time to reach the place. The driver opened the car door for Aerin, signaling her to just follow the candle.

 

 

The restaurant seemed already book as she saw no one when entered.

 

It was dark and suddenly Aerin felt scare. She remembers the driver told her to follow the candle, so she did. But it ended at the middle of the room.

 

“Joonmyun, where are you?”

 

Suddenly there’s a spotlight and Aerin could see Suho dressed in white tuxedo, sat comfortably in the white grand piano, also there’s a bucket of red rose above it.

“Shim Aerin, I presented this song only for you.” Aerin shocked and just stared at him as he starts ran his finger over the piano keys.

 

 

Will you marry me?

Will you live forever with me?

 

For loving each other

I want to have children, the one looks like me, another one looks like you

And live together happily for a hundred or a thousand years

 

I love you more than you love me

And people say that is the best between a man and a woman

I’ll love you more, I’ll protect you

If you're crying, having a hard time and being hurt, I’ll feel it with you

 

I’ll love you forever, I’ll protect you forever

I want to love only you everyday

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you

 

Will you marry me?

 

Marry me, there’s a feeling of happiness everyday

And I look forward for tomorrow with you

That's why I'm nervous

You're the best, no matter how much I see you

Until our black hair becomes white

Until our lives end

Even I put water to your hands, I won't put tears in your eyes

You as my half, I as your half

I’ll love you as long as I breathe

When time goes by and we get wrinkles

You and I will be together like now

 

I’ll love you more, I’ll protect you

If you're crying, having a hard time and being hurt, I’ll feel it with you

 

I’ll love you forever, I’ll protect you forever

I want to love only you everyday

 

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you

You’re like the light which lightened up my dark life

The sound of soup boiling greeting me

The rain that falls on my thirsty heart

The poem that contains the meaning of love

The string of destiny that the heavens have allowed

The meeting between you and I was meant to be

You’ll be irreplaceable even if I was given the whole world

 

You’ll be the only person in my life forever

If you're crying, having a hard time and being hurt, I’ll feel it with you

I’ll love you forever, I’ll protect you forever

I want to love only you everyday

I’m thankful that I’ve met someone like you

 

Will you marry me?

 

 

Aerin tried to muffle her sobs as Suho finished the song and then looked up, smiling to her. He took the bucket of the red rose and walked towards her. He just smiled, kept his gaze on her and bent down right in front of her.

 

“Shim Aerin, I know I’ve been being jerk these past few weeks. I made you cry and I’ve been being a bad boyfriend to you. I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean it on the first place. You know I always love you and won’t leave your side no matter what happened.” He then fish out something from his pocket and made Aerin gasp.

 

“Will you marry me, Shim Aerin?”

 

Aerin couldn’t let a single word and just nodded. Tears uncontrollably streaming down from her eyes as Suho stand up and hugged her. Whispering love words on her ears.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“Thank you so much for taking care of my angels.”

Its not a big deal, hyung. Seem like your son has a crush on my daughter. Maybe we can be in laws in the future.

“Ugh … you wish, Oh Sehun.”

Hey you dont know what Junjin had done yesterday, hyung. He kissed my daughter, not in the lips of course, its in the cheek. And it proves that your Junjin has a crush on my Youngmi.

“Don’t kidding me, Oh Sehun.”

 

: : :

 

The soft material felt warm against her skin. Faintly she heard Suho’s voice talking with someone. Who is it? She thought. She felt chilly as her bare shoulder met the cold wind.

 

Slowly she opened her eyes, blinked several times to adjust to her surrounds. Suho stood by the window, clad only in his jeans, laughing freely before finally he turned his head and their gaze meet.

 

He smiled sweetly to her and slowly walked towards the bed.

 

“I’ll call you later.” She heard him say on the phone.

 

“Good morning.” He whispered as he then kissed her lips. “Morning,”

“Have a good sleep?” Aerin just nodded, she got up, wrapping the blanket around her body and leaned on Suho’s chest.

“Are you okay?” Suho wrapped his arms as if she made from glass.

“I guess.” She shortly replied, but winced in pain after she tries to move a bit.

“But I think it’s not.”

“Oh, baby. It’s okay, I’m okay.” Aerin said as she wrapped her hands around his waist. “I just a lil bit sore.” She admitted shyly.

Suho then kissed her forehead, “We shouldn’t do rounds last night.”

“But … it’s fun. We haven’t done it since we had Junjin and Sujin.”

He sighed, a contented sigh, “You’re right. I do miss our y time too.” At this Aerin laugh.

 

“You’re calling someone earlier, who is it?” She suddenly changed the topic.

“Sehun. I’m just curious how Junjin and Sujin doing in there.”

“They’re being a good kid, didn’t they?”

“Yes. It’s just … Sehun told me something ridiculous about Junjin?”

Aerin looked up and gave him questionable look, “Sehun said that Junjin has a crush on Youngmi and yesterday he kissed her on the cheek.”

“Eh …? Really?” He nodded. “Isn’t it ridiculous? Junjin is just only 7, he don’t understand what crush is.”

“Oh maybe he did, baby.” She giggled. “He said, we should spend our time a little longer so he could spend his time with Youngmi.”

Suho eyes widened in shock, “You … you … k-know about this.”

“Junjin told me. He said when he first time met with Youngmi, he sees Youngmi as a princess and he also said that his heart beating so fast when Youngmi talking to him. Isn’t it our Junjin cute?”

“Aerin, he’s still young.”

“I know, but Youngmi is Sangmi and Sehun’s daughter. I’m okay if Junjin married with Youngmi.”

 

And it made Suho realize that he owes Sehun and Sangmi a lot. The time when he proposed Aerin, it was Sehun and Sangmi that prepare everything. The time when he and Aerin married, it was Sehun and Sangmi that made the ceremony success. And now, when he and Aerin decided to go to their said 2nd honeymoon, it was Sehun and Sangmi that willingly want to take care of their kids.

 

“We could be a big happy family if later Junjin married to Youngmi.” Aerin said dreamingly.

“Yes, I think we will.” Suho then leaned down to capture her lips. “And with you by my side, I think I’ll be the happiest person in the world.”

She grinned, “I love you, baby. I love you so much. Thank you for being my wife.”

“I love you too, Kim Joonmyun. I love you for being my wonderful husband and a great dad to Junjin and Sujin.”

 

 

 

a/n: finally i made it! i finished it! after a long time searching for ideas (thank you so much Seohae for helping me, and sorry for troubling you)

i don't know this is good enough or not? or maybe, this is ? i'm sorry

but i granted your wish, Aerin! you're married with Joonmyun now. and congrats for having twin baby <3

oh ... the song is Lee Seunggi - Will you marry me

 

mind with my grammar and spelling and typo and everything. give me some comments? *puppy eyes*