No one is perfect..

-My Killjoy-

''I have to tell you something~'' Kaeri whispered to Yun.

"what?" she smiled looking at her.

"did you know..." she stopped as soon as the door busted open by Chen.

"never mind about him,go!" Yun shaked her friend.

"Oh yeah..uhmm..I have a boyfriend!!~~" she squealed still whispering.

"You'll break up soon" Chen coldly said as he walked in the middle of the both of them putting his bag down.

"Never mind 'bout him..so who is it?" Yun excitedly asked looking like a little kid wanting to have her lolly.

"Kai~" She whispered.

"kya~!" Yun squealed. "Omg!The School Jock?!~" She squealed again.

"YUP!" Kaeri nodded looking at her friend who is nearly out of breath. 

"No way~!" her eyes were wide open.

"you don't believe me?" Kaeri sadly asked.

"no, i believe you it's just that. I dont beli-" she didnt finish her sentence as she saw Kai back hugging her friend Kaeri. Kaeri looked back seeing him smiling. Giving each other a passionate kiss in front of the single Yun. "*cough* *cough* uhmm excuse me?" Yun poked Kaeri. "mm~?" she mumbled between their kiss. "AH!!stupid couple~!" Yun exclaimed making Kai jumped.

"Naaw poor baby~" Kaeri poked Kai's cheek making him giggle. Yun sat down on her seat and play with her pens. Soon the teacher came and kicked kai out the class. 


Lunchtime

Yun is sitting alone, on the bench eating her food. "Ugh why does she have to have a selfish boyfriend!" She thought as she saw Kaeri walk past her with Kai, again hugging her. Kaeri saw her sitting alone munching her food angrily, as she smiled and waved to her..moving towards her but then was stopped as Kai pulled her away.

"Poor You!" A shadow came to sit next to her chuckling.

"what do you mean? and why are you here?" she asked.

"I said poor you because you dont have any boyfriend...and why cant i be here?" Chen smirked opening his book.

"Ugh! you idiot get away from me!" Yun threw her apple, hitting Chen at his forehead.

"i can see stars~" he said giggling and then fainted. Yun had open. 'OMO' she thought. Yun tried to shake him and call his name but he wouldn't wake up. She tried to carry him. Kai saw her and helped her bring him to 'sick bay'. Kai went back to his class leaving Yun alone with him.

The school was over and Yun hasn't moved at all."You should go home now." The nurse told her. "Ugh i was the one who caused this so i should wait for him till he's awake." she said smilingly. The nurse keeps on nagging and telling her to go back. "Please can i stay?" she asked again. "I'm sorry but his parents would be picking him up anytime soon now." The nurse explained.


The next day

Yun was sitting alone in the class squeezing her fluffy bear. Chen came in smilingly, smiling and waving to everyone. He sat down to where he usually sits.

"pssssst!" Chen said poking Yun with his pen.

"what?!" She exclaimed, seeing Chen with his... smiley face? 'WTF' she thought...

"wanna go out and grab some lunch today?~" Chen cooed making the other girls squeal.

"What...the...hell? NO WAY!? what are you planning, Mr Troll?" screaming, she stood up from her seat. Chen hold her hands. 'Damn, his hands are so smooth and soft and per-...what the? eew no!' she thought shaking her head.

"please?" Chen used his "puppy eyes"

Yun just shook her head.


'What the hell did I just do?Oh no!' tears come out of her eyes as the thought of what she had said to Chen

"You know you have to be pretty right? Wear at least some make up" Liya, her sister threw the pillow.

"what do you mean? I'm not going!" Yun looked away

"-_- seriously? You said yes already, you can't just let him wait there. I heard its going to rain, what if he waits there without an umbrella? what if he waits there for you? what if he gets caught up by these weird dudes? what if he gets ? what if he die-" Yun started throwing pillows to her sister.

"You're too much and you're not even helping"  Yun slapped the last pillow to Liya

"ok fine! sheesh!...MAKE OVER TIME!" Liya smiled doing the 'jazz' hands

"Make over? what the hell? I want natural look" Yun winked

"No." Liya made a straight face as she grabbed the make up and the other things for her.


Yun came in the cafe where Chen had asked her to go. It wasn't crowded like the others. Yun looked around seeing no sign of Chen.

"BOO!" Yun didnt flinch or anything at all, she looked back seeing a happy troll.

"what?" she asked seeing Chen's face down

"WHAT?!" Chen flinched at how Yun screamed right at his face/

"Mianhe~" Chen cooed cutely making Yun 'face palm'

'aigoo, what would I do with this...kid?' she thought looking at Chen with disgusted on her face.

"what?is there something on my face?" Chen asked touching his face.

"aniyo...it's just that...uhmm...nevermind" Yun smiled holding Chen, dragging him off to a table.


After they had small talks and chats in the cafe, Chen payed. Chen then held Yun's hands.

'Woah. Her hands are very warm'. Chen thought putting Yun's hand on his face. 'AHH~Its soooo warm' he smiled closing his eyes.

"What the?What are you doing?Jong Dae let it go!" She screamed, trying to pull her hand away. 

"Oh c'mon!please?Its so warm~ I just wanna hug chuu~~~" he brightly smiled :3 making Yun blush.Chen started cuddling her and was slowly intertwining his hands to her. Chen closed his eyes smiling, cutely. Chen layed down on Yun's lap, looking like he has drifetd off to sleep. Yun studied his face. She never really talked to Chen like that ever nor seeing Chen this handsome. Yun smiled to her herself. Chen got up and swiftly pecked her on the lips. :o >.< >/////< 'what?what just happened????????' Yun looked at the "sleeping" Chen 'OMG. holy~why is my heart? nuuu~~' she shook her head 


Soon after, the day had past. Chen came back to 'himself'. "I actually liked him when he wasn't such a troll." Chen came in having his eyes set on Yun. "So you do like me?" Chen smiled having this derp face. "eh? what do you mean?pffttt no way. nah totally...i dont..i just...i just dont" she looked away from chen. "oh.so you really don't?i was gonna...uhmmm...never mind" he disappointedly went to his seat which was just behind her. He took all of his things and and started writing down what the teacher was writing on the board. "Choi Yun-ah! please sit down on your chair not on the desk please" Mr Lee ordered her. "make sure you also write all of them down" He glared at her. Yun looked at the board seeing tons of letters. 'Shoot. I should've started already' Yun scratched her head. She looked behind her seeing Chen staring at the blank page. "Pssttt! You should be writing them down. What are you doing?" She loudly whispered making Mr Lee glare at her without knowing. "Oi!can you hear me?are you listening?!" she shouted. Yun snapped her fingers right in front of Chen. Chen looked up. "ehem. Miss Choi, can you please get out of the class right now. You are distracting other people who wants to learn here" Mr Lee raised his eyebrows, pointing to the door. 'Tsk" she said. 

When the bell rang, she grabbed her books. She looked to her right seeng Chen so distracted...like he's daydreaming or like lost in his thoughts. 'Tsk. he's gonna hit that pole, i bet' she crossed her arms observing him. 'oh no' she ran to him as soon as he hit the pole. Yun shook him. "Chen?what's wrong with you?You've been injuring yourself lately" Yun asked getting no response from him 

"Saranghae" he silently said.

"what?" she listened to him more, letting her ears close to his mouth."saranghae, be mine" he coughed."o.o eh? me?are you still day dreaming?" she asked shaking Chen. Chen opened his eyes, holding Yun's cheeks. Yun's eyes were big and rounded as he hold her with his soft and warm hands. Chen started coughing...well yeah...he's kinda fake coughing. "ehem,ehem...Yun-ah, I will miss you. When I leave this world, please don't forget me. You were the best thing i ever had, plea-", "leave?what do you mean? please don't. You only hit that pole..." Yun concernely said. "ehem, ehem...please, be happy for me. I love you" Chen said closing his eyes and slowly stopped breathing. "EHHHH???! Chen?! JONGDAEEEE~~!" Yun cried, shaking Chen. "Please wake up. I uhmm love you too. Please live. live for me if you love me. PLEASE." she begged crying into his chest. Chen started chuckling by Yun's actions. "huh?" she sat up looking at the troll. 

"I love you too~" Chen winked sitting up, kissing Yun in the lips. Shocked, Yun looked down. "what's wrong?" Chen poked her shoulders. "WHY DID YOU LIE?!YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME INSTEAD OF 'PRETEND' AND 'FAKE' DIE!" she punched Chen at the chest really hard. "if i didn't do the act thingy, you probably wouldn't want me at all..." he sighed. "well..." she stopped as soon as Chen stood up, holding her hand. Chen hugged her tightly not letting go. "I really love you" he said."Stop with all the I love yous, it's annoying me" she scratched her head looking at Chen, smiling. "what?" she asked. "You should get used to my I love you." he smirked. "what do you mean?" looking innocently, she wondered. "let's go" he pulled her but Yun stopped making him turn around. "c'mon" he smiled


"Why are we here?" she looked around the mini garden,and looking back at chen who's just sitting on a large swing. "It's really pretty here" she smiled, sitting next to him and looking at the flowers. "Yun..." Chen quietly called out. "mmh?" she looked at Chen who was just looking at the pond. He turned to her angelic-ly smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked in his serious tone. "uh..what?" she couldn't believe what he had said. He's asking her out? "Nevermind" he sighed again standing up. "Ani~YES!YES!" she took his hand. Chen didn't move a bit tho, he was just standing there still looking straight ahead. Chen slowly turned back to her, having this troll smile on his face. "I knew it! muah!" he smiled, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "And again, you have fooled me" she sighed :/ "fooled you? I didn't mean to. I just wanted it to be quick. I wanted to be with you already". he explained, kneeling down in front of her. Yun was on the swing and looked down. "why do you need to be quick about this?" she asked. "well I heard that there's this guy Kris likes you" he held her hand. "K-kris?" she blushed at the thought of the hot kingka. "what?don't tell me you like him more than me? What does he have I dont have?" he asked. "Everything." sticking out her tongue at him, giggling. Chen sighed again looking away. "I was just joking i mean, he have fame,girls,money,he's tall, he's hot...one thing he doesn't have that i know of is...my heart" she smiled caressing Chen. He smiled as she said the last part. "So that means you're actually mine?" Chen happily said. "nhe" Yun hugged him.

"Finally" he hugged back. "Yep. Just don't troll again" she warned. 

"I won't troll? I was thinking more of like you and I trolling people" he replied.

"Me? What are you trying to do? Make a Troll family or make everyone a troll? probably next time you'll make a baby troll" she stared at him. 

"You just gave me a great idea. We'll make baby trolls then" he smiled

"eh? no!"


{I'm really sorry for the SUPER late update. I lost my story that's why :c}