She stole my whish and...

Happy New Year... Noona

 

    I was really tired at that point of the night, even the clock was striking the 00 o’clock of January 1st of the new year and my eyes were closing by themselves, and we had our last performance of Hush in the year and my legs were just asking for a chair because of the cold we face up. – Where are we going now…? – I asked directing my voice to KungFu Panda manager, which turned to me and couldn’t stop laughing – You look tired… – She said my hair – Now we have to go to the theater for the last part of the program – She answer my question and rushed the other girls, we looked tired, but the preparations for the future comeback demanded too much effort and the New Year special always takes almost an entire day. – Come on – I took NamJoo’s hand and walked with her to the van.

 

   Just the last half of the program is missing, as they were nearing the 23:40 when we descended together of the van and headed to the dressings rooms, the presentation after the countdown was ours and we really wanted to make a big impression with the boys of “100%”, it was time to show the union of the T.O.P Media – It’s the third door on the left side…– ChangJo caught the attention of all and we followed him, it wasn’t that we weren’t interested, we were just somewhat tired. All the week rehearsing for the presentation and by my side and L.Joe were the rehearsing for the special stage of SBS with the subdivisions, if we didn’t have the presentation after the countdown… now I would be sleeping in the dressing room, or probably not, but I’ll be sitting, I need it.

 

    They were two days in a row where all I see are crowed hallways with persons that come and go, it doesn’t bother me neither despair me, I was tired to give much importance to the people, the girls had gone to buy some things to eat at MBC’s cafeteria.. By my side, I was looking for a chair to sit down and possibly sleep. – Chair…– my smile expanded weakly to sit on a bench in the hallway, no one was using it and apparently no one bothered to use her, so I sat there and breathed deeply – Tranquility… – I whisper closing my eyes as I leaned my back against the wall.

 

   The Noonas did a great job fixing our makeup and finishing the last details of our costumes, I sensed it would be a great performance and it did scare my exhaustion as I had become nervous… and anxious. – I’ll go to buy a bottle of water… – I said approaching the door and some boys nodded, while the others were concerned to rehearse the steps of the choreography. – I think an energy drink will be great… – I mumbled while my steps were hurried to the cafeteria, the hall was packed and the people moved from side to side. – Niel Oppa! – The voice of a girl group called my attention, and when I turned around I saw the girls of A Pink, someday I’ll remember their names – This…– I didn’t know exactly what to say – Mianhe… I can’t remember your names …– I said honestly laughing with nervous. – Aigo, Niel Oppa just can remember the name of Unnie right? – It was the maknae’s asking and pointed at me, I just shrugged with a smile – One day I’ll tell here to teach me your names… Really – After I said that they screamed looking at each other and walked away, I would walk to find my energy drink in the cafeteria but… a few steps away from me I saw a bench, where the leader of the girls that I had meet recently was.

 

–Park ChoRong…?– carefully I approached and asked to her, and when I realized I was smiling aside. Apparently she was exhausted; the hallway noise couldn’t ruin her dreams. I laughed with some complicity and sat next to her, after all… Is New Year’s night, I have to do something that would make a difference, and Park ChoRong was a big difference – Noona… – I called her, but she doesn’t say anything, her head almost touched her shoulder as she slept and that moved me too much, my right hand gently went up and landed on her head leaving a nervous touch. Apparently my touch on her head caused some effect, since she settled almost falling on the ground – B-Be careful! – I exclaimed taking her body by her shoulders, she was awesome… she still asleep – You must be tired… –looking at her face I murmured, I never been so close to her – I hope you…–

 

–I’m sorry! – A boy from the staff who was carrying some boxes apologized because he unintentionally pushed the elder

 

   The word of my wishes for her new year stayed in my mouth, and couldn’t get out because of the pressure that her lips exerted on mine. I opened my eyes surprised, but I didn’t reacted to do something, just at that moment it seemed as if everything had been completely silent, but I remember that there might be people looking around, and that get me out of trance – W-WOAH! – I exclaimed pushing the girl away, who fells and ended, lay on the bench – O-OH… Noona, Are you okay? – I wasked worried, but the biggest surprise was to see the girl waking up – U-Uh…I have to run – I murmured rising from the bench. – N-Niel-sshi…! – My movements stopped by hear my name, I’m still nervous ... about what happened recently – Y-Yes Noona? – I asked looking at her and at that time I could safely say that I was a lucky guy – …Have a Happy new Year – she murmured with a sly smile, as if she has stolen the words in that accidental kiss. – Y-You too Noona… –I laughed with a slight blush –… Are you okay? – She asked, approaching one of her hands, which wanted to touch my cheeks, but I reacted in an overreacted way, going back – N-Ne! I’m fine… S-Sorry Noona I have to go… I have to buy something – I said like someone were pursued me and ran to the cafeteria, getting in front of the bar, searching an energy drink in the freezer, I snapped my tongue to tilt my head to the side –…I don’t need the drink… – I bite my lower lip as I tried to wipe the smile off my face, but… it was impossible.