It's been a long time... no?

SBS Gayo Daejun.

 

When the programs of New Year began I couldn’t think in another think that It wasn’t the cold, our breaths were visible and I worried that EunJi’s throat could be something wrong. We had not warmed clothes, and although the study was closed we perceived the cold, our legs were shaking and our tooth bumping into each other causing a funny sound, people went running through the halls and others came on their way back, then we hear the call, we need to suffer from nerves – A Pink on stage in 5 minutes! – Aigo… had been so long since Hush promotions ended, that the nerves felt similar to out Comeback stage. My face turned searching support from the girls, and apparently I wasn’t the only nervous – Yah, everything will be fine… – EunJi’s smile was radiant, all were wearing pink suits, they were quite feminine and at least NamJoo liked them, in my case… I’m a person that can adapt, if it fits me or not – EunJi-ssi is right! – I raised the tone of my voice to give some support to the girls – We are going to get in scene for a little while, but we’ll do it right… Arasso? – In truth none of us had rested as it should these days, we entered and exited the country to promote overseas.

 

–Are you looking for one person in special? – YoSeob hyung asked, laughing as if he wanted to spite me. I wasn’t looking for somebody, or that I thought – Nobody hyung… – I answered bulging my lips, looking how G.O hyung sang and danced “Run” with his group, right now G.O hyung was my deputy leader, only by Dramatic Blue so I was used to recognize him, more with his blond hair – I hope SeungHo hyung recover quickly …– Woohyun told next to me, watching the performance, I just nodded my head until the song ended and the fans applauded – What’s next…? – Jokwon senior asked with interest, and when I heard the first words from a female voice my eyes sought a specially girl –… Park ChoRong…– I whispered looking at her, which danced with her friends in color pink costumes – They are cute… – Jokwon said with a smile, looking at the girl group who were singing and dancing – They have greatly improved… – YoSeob hyung said smiling and then a comment by Woohyun hyung – This week I didn’t had the opportunity to meet with some of them in Mangwondong – Always I forgot it, that hyung lived in the same department as A Pink, I don’t know why… but it made me feel weird. – Do you still like ChoRongie? – hear that nickname by YoSeob sunbae bother me a bit, apparently they have a close friendship, but really I didn’t want to take attention to the question. The seconds passed and I used to only look at Noona, I was like a kind of fan boy, but YoSeob pushed me gently – Yah, I asked you a question…boy in love – my eyes completely opened, that stamen surprised me – H-Hyung I’m not in love… – I said in my defense, but the three largest laughed at me after hearing my answer.

 

  The hall was packed when we got off the stage, my face had a big smile as we could clearly hear the voices of our fans, the girls seemed happy as we walked to the dressing room; really… all we were satisfied. Really this year have debuted great groups, but I didn’t had the time to remember names so I started to check the signs on the doors – B.A.P… EXO…Infinite… – And in front of the fourth door were that name was hanging with a clip my footsteps stopped – Teen Top… – I don’t knew something of the guys since I heard their song, nothing special… or some news, I just knew they were active and that their last MV was “Be ma Girl” – Unnie… What are you doing? – Hayoung took my arm and I reacted to smile at her with tenderness – Nothing… – I answered without concern – Let’s go to the dressing room – I closed my eyes in a smile and let the maknae lead me, but something hit my right shoulder – O-Ouch… Sorry! – I opened my eyes and turned my body to give the corresponding apology, – …Annyeo… it was my fault – I smiled aside when I saw his face and he did it too, – Niel-ssi… – I said his name and his body bent in a came in front of me, and then let his voice uttered my name – ChoRong Noona… I’m sorry for beaten you, It wasn’t… it wasn’t my intention – always careful about the little things, I shook my head gently as he smiled and grabbed his shoulder – Don’t worry, everything is fine… it’s been a long time, B-By the way… Dramatic Blue jjang! – I don’t know why I said that before the last congrats.

 

   I smiled at her words instantly – Thank you so much… – my body leaned to bow before her – Ne… it’s been a long time Noona – I commented laughing, covering my mouth a little nervous – Aigo… Great job on stage! – If I didn’t say it at the time I couldn’t tell her in another time, she made a bow and thanked me with her soft voice. I noticed some time later that she wasn’t alone, but equally I give a smile to her mate, I think her name is… Hayoung the maknae, and she smiled in the same way – This…– I said a little uncomfortable, not really wanter to go to the dressing room – Will you attend to the “MBC Gayo Daejun”? – I asked, fearing the answer was a “No” discouraged, but to my great fortune the both girl smiled and nodded, tomorrow could see her again – Noona, I’m sorry… I gotta go…Well, this… See you tomorrow! – I didn’t know what else to say, because we weren’t alone, so… we can’t have the same confidence as always.

 

    It was different form a conversation we had on the Chuseok special, but I rose my arm smiling – See you tomorrow! – I said and he turned to smiling at me. I sighed with a smile on my lips and then I felt the whisper of the younger next to me – Unnie… Do you like him? – I didn’t react in the best way by listen her question, but I completely opened my eyes and shook my head – I don’t like him… –I said to the girl who began with the questions – Hum… I really think that you have a great relation – I heard she said that and I just shrug – Hayoungie… You’re imagining things – I pulled her arm and forced her to walk in the opposite direction to find the dressing room, I have to admit it… that when I turned my face I was secretly hoping that he was there expecting me to turn, but… he wasn’t there. Has he changed his ideal type of girl? Why do I worry…? Ash.