I wouldn't mind if time stopped

Our story

 

I want this to be a good one shot. :'B I will do my best to write this one well. \O/ 

But I am sorry if I fail you in writing this story! :'D


"Our story began in a tiny town called, Wausau...."

 

It was close to winter with the cool breeze and dying trees. Heejin sat on the bench outside and looked up at the evening sky, blowing into her hot chocolate.  "Yaah! Heejin ah, hurry! Your break time is going to be over soon!" Her co-worker called out. 

"I'll be there in a moment!" Heejin called back. She closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air. "Aahhh.." The girl exhaled and stood up. Feeling her hand bump into a hard chest and her hand burning from the hot liquid,  her cup dropped onto the cold concrete and everything felt like it went in slow motion.

"Yah!" A low growl was heard. "Heejin, you little klutz." Heejin looked up at Kris slowly, a small smile stretching along her thin lips. 

"Sorry, Kris.. Heh.." She smiled sheepishly.

 

After Heejin was done with her work, they sat at a booth near the window in the corner. "Do you remember this place?" Kris looked at Heejin with a smile. They were sitting across from each other, their spot by the window. The spot where they first met each other or more like what led them to meet each other in that very spot.

"YAH!" Kris stood up and scoffed. "Great, I'm going to be late now because of you." The tall giant glared at the cowering girl below him.

"How could I not?" Heejin giggled taking a sip of Kris's beverage and grinned. 

Kris propped his elbows on the table, examining his girlfriend's facial features. He smiled in content as he observed how her perfect brunette hair swept to the side revealing her white porcelain skin, how her perfect pointy nose is and her big dark brown orbs were so concentrated on his drink. Soon realizing how she felt a pair of eyes on her she lifted her head to meet eyes with Kris.

"What?" She questioned confused.

The boy only shrugged and leaned closer, "Just checking you out." A grin plastered itself on his lips.

"Yah!" Heejin flicked his forehead, catching him in surprise his body pulled back. 

"Owww..That was not necassary.." His lips puckered and he looked down rubbing his soon growing bump on his forehead. The sight his girlfriend was witnessing, she just couldn't bare with his cuteness.

"Hey, get out of your work uniform and meet me outside, alright?"

"Why-" Kris's face went near Heejin's, holding her by the chin. 

"Don't worry about it." The handsome man flashed a grin, swiping his thumb across her pink lips. "Don't make me wait too long, Love." He winked and picked up his coat leaving the mini cafe. 

Leaving her being flustered she pat her cheeks and shook her head. "Stop it, Heejin ah stop it.." She mumbled and went to get dressed.

 

Kris was leaning against the brick wall checking his watch from time to time. He sighed, "Where is she?" He rolled his neck as a hand was massaging the his nape. 

"Did you wait long?" Heejin finally popped out smoothing down her skirt. Her boyfriend eyed her and shook his head disapprovingly. 

"I waited for a decade and you come out wearing a skirt when it's below freezing?" His brows furrowed together. This only caused her to smile slightly and shrug it off as she quickly latched herself onto his arm. 

"Anywhooo~" She sang, "Where are you planning to take me?" Her anxious eyes were glinting in excitement. 

"You'll see soon enough." The giant left a grin on his lips and began walking, pulling her along. Heejin pouted and huffed. 

"Otaaaayy.." 

 

The couple arrived to the downtown square. A giant stage built at the front with tables and chairs set up and the lights flashed down dimmingly on the stage as pathways from each corner of the block meet at the middle forming an X. 

"I remember this place all too well." Heejin grinned as she took Kris's hand and began swinging their entwined fingers together. 

"Really? Tell me about it." Her boyfriend challenged her with a smirk. 

"Well," she began as she lead them upon the stage, "this is where we had our first date." They both settled down at a table across from each other. 

"Correct!" Kris chuckled and held her hands, blowing hot air into them to keep her hands warm. "I want a new memory to be remembered here." Becoming curious Heejin leaned foreward, interested in where this topic was heading to. 

"Mhm.. continue." Heejin urged as her eyes became anxious.

"It's been 4 years. What do you say?" The boy raised his brows hoping she'd catch onto where he was leading her into.

"Hm? Where are you getting to...?" But failing terribly cause of her cluelessness. 

"...I'm saying... Will you marry me?" Kris bit his lower lip. He grabbed her hand and glanced at her eyes before pulling out a box. "This isn't how you imagined how to get proposed to but this is all I can do as of now.. and can afford.." He smiled sheepishly and opened the box that revealed a ring pop. Heejin giggled, tears blurring her vision. 

"A ring pop, Kris? For me to eat?" Feeling a bit dumbfounded he wasn't sure how to respond to that but Heejin only laughed and teased. "I was kidding. I'll cherish this forever." She watched as her lover slid the giant candy ring onto her ring finger. 

"I promise, I'll make a better proposement that'll be more romantic." The blushing maniac rubbed the back of his neck. Heejin grinned and stood up, bending slightly to have her face near his and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. 

"Thank you. I'll surely remember this for sure." Kris had a bit of a guilt feeling for not being able to buy her a proper ring with diamonds but a decorated candy ring pop. But all this guilt washed away as he watched how sincere Heejin's eyes were fixed on the ring, admiring it so much. 

"C'mon, lets get you home it's freezing and I'm sure your cold especially with that outfit." He stated as he was still disapproving of her outfit. Heejin sneezed and rubbed her forming red nose. Kris chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her tightly beside him. 

 

3 years passed now as Kris was now almost a billionaire with such a high work pay. He worked hard to earn where is now but his life is perfect as long as she was still in his life. She was his stress reliever when he just couldn't handle the world anymore. She would hold him in her arms and play with his hair or give him kisses to make him forget about the problems he was facing. Heejin is his angel.

Heejin's hand phone began to vibrate while she was in the middle of her studies. She bit the inside of her cheek and checked the caller ID. 

Incoming call from Hubby<3

A smile quickly escaped onto her lips and she answered with a serious low tone, "You got the wrong number."

"Oh.. I did?" -Kris

"Yes." -Heejin

"Oh, I'm sorry baby I guess I'll find a different person to go on the date with me tonight." Kris said rather teasingly over the phone line.

"Yah! You called to ask me out onto a date?" Heejin grew excited.

"Yup. You and me~" Her boyfriend cooed. "Tonight alright with you?" 

Heejin scanned her desk that was piled with notes and worksheets. She put her hand phone against her chest and blew a rasberry. "Maybe he has something special for me since he's suddenly asking me out tonight." The girl muttered and put the phone back to her ear. "I am absolutely free tonight!" 

"Great! I'll pick you up around 7 sharp. Better not leave me waiting." Kris warned only to be answered with a giggle. 

"See you soon, Mr. Handsome." Heejin ended the call and her eyes happened to land upon the ring box with the candy ring inside. She smiled and felt her insides flutter but then pouted as her eyes roamed across the desk remembering she still needed to study. "Crap..." She slumped into her arms groaning.

 

Kris ring the doorbell repeatedly just to annoy the crap out of Heejin.  "YAH!" A flaming Heejin was to be in sight as she swung the door open.

"Owaah! Feisty Heejin still looking beauitful even after her horrid expression I just saw." She let out a low growl and slammed the door behind her shut storming to Kris's luxurious car. 

"Yaah, HeeHee i'm just kidding~ Sort of~." Heejin could never stay mad at Kris whether it was because of his so called aegyo or she was just head over heels in love with him, or it was just that she was that kind of person that could never stay mad at anyone for any possible reason. 

"Where are we heading?" Curiously, her eyes wandered the passing buildings that Kris drove by. 

"You'll see soon enough." He glanced at her and placed a hand on top of hers that rested on her thigh, sending her a sweet smile.

 

The couple soon arrived at a 5 star Asian restaurant. "Kris..." Heejin looked around in awe, 'You can afford all this?" Kris chuckled and slung an arm around her shoulder before sending a wink her way.

"Don't worry about it." Heejin just about melted right there. The way his winks would make her body feel electricty run through her spine or  when he would touch her, her skin would rise. 

The two of them soon were settled. Feeling a bit uncomfortable with such a fancy place to be in she'd rather be at a fast food restaurant. Music of the orchestra filled her ears and she examined the place with a soft smile, loving how her boyfriend fiance has done so much for her. 

"Why are we here?" Heejin asked taking a sip of her water. Kris leaned back and grinned.

"Can't bring my finacee out for a lovely dinner date?" Heejin narrowed her eyes and shook her head. 

"Aigooo, I don't even know how I fell for you and your obnoxious self." 

"Yah, you know you love it." Kris propped an elbow on the table and smirked. "Cause right now, you're engaged to me." The giant smiled in victory and nodded his head side to side doing a little victory dance in his seat. Heejin laughed at the sight and covered her eyes from the embarrassing stares they were getting from the other people.

 

After waiting awhile their food finally arrived causing Heejin's stomach to growl from the intoxicating smell. "Mmm.." watered but soon her appetite was ruined when she heard annoying voices.

"Yah, he's really handsome." "He looked like he just came out of a manga.." "Who's that girl with him?" "She's bribing Kris with her body."

Heejin heard the comments that were obviously made towards Kris and her. She rolled her eyes and cleared as she irritatedly rubbed her neck. They should have obviously known that Kris is hers and only hers.

"Something wrong?" Kris asked in a tone of worry noticing her face seemed a bit irriated. Heejin shook her head. The last thing she wanted Kris to feel tonight was his fiancee not feeling happy. He did all this for her and she can't in any way make him feel like he did all this for nothing.

"Please let a waiter spill something on those girls or something." Heejin sneered quietly as she rolled her eyes and drink her glass of water.

"Mr. Wu." A waitor interrupted Heejin's evil thoughts of the girls and instead averted her attention on him. The young waitor leaned to Kris's ear and whispered a few incoherent words that Heejin couldn't make out cause he was covering his mouth with one hand. Kris nodded and smiled while he fixed the napkin on his lap.

"What was that for? Are you a spy or something?" Kris cocked his head and stared at his fiancee. Man, did she have some absurd mind.

"Why would you think that?" He questioned, his lips as a habit and chuckled. Dear Lord, Heejin almost couldn't handle the sight she was witnessing. 

"Just a random thought from all the suspicion." She inched closer to him. "Do you have a secret job or something as a spy? An assassin? By any chance? I mean.. It would be cool but dangerous! Just saying.." Heejin leaned back and crossed her arms, puffing her cheeks and looking away. 

"Pfft.. BWAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously?!" The couple earned a few odd stares and Heejin covered her face. 

"Yah, not so loud!" Kris calmed down by inhaling and let out a long exhale. "Oh, Heejin ah.. HeeHee.." He chuckled and reached over to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "This is one of the reasons why I love you." Kris flashed a charming smile. Heejin blushed and slapped his hand away playfully. Something she does to get rid of the embarrassment, nerve wrecking and sometimes awkward moments like these.

Shortly when they were done eating, waitors cleared up the table and gave them their bill along with fortune cookies. A fortune cookie placed in front of one another and Heejin her lips as she ripped open the fortune cookie then she stopped herself and paused before turning her gaze at Kris. "Open yours first." Heejin urged and nodded her head towards the fortune cookie sitting in front of him. 

"Alright alright." The Kris chuckled and opened his. "It says," he cleared his throat, "You are soon to find the love of your life." Heejin raised a brow. 

"Wow, what a coincidence." She smirked and shrugged it off and opened hers. Her eyes widened, hung open. 

 

Tumblr_m69jomsgrm1r0lmmxo1_500_large

 

Waitors and waitresses entered the room playing music and holding a cake and food that was sizzling causing steam to take up the air. 

"Wh-What's going on?" Heejin asked noticing they were heading towards their table. 

"Hm, I don't know." Her fiancee replied nonchalantly with a sly grin.

The waitors and waitressed placed the food onto their table and smiled wide clasping their hands together. "CONGRATS!" 

Heejin, the crybaby she was, was touched. Tears streaked her cheeks as she took in everything that was happening before her. "Kris.." She choked on a sob before standing up, almost flipping the table over and running to crash into Kris's chest. He stood up and hugged her waist, giving her a tight squeeze. 

"Kris.. Kris.." Was all she could say. His name over and over in joy. The audience cheered and and took pictures. 

"Shh.." He soothed her with his voice and whispered into her ear, "Remember when I told you I'll propose to you in a more romantic way?" He chuckled and cradled her in his arms. "I worked my hardest.. Just for you baby. You changed my life." Kris pulled back and gazed into her dark, wet orbs, his thumb swiping the tears away from her rosy cheeks. He gently let her arms go and knelt down before her, holding her left hand and took the ring from the cookie. "Kim Heejin, will you marry me?" His lips curved upward.

"Y-Yes.. Yes, Kris!" He slid the ring onto her finger and stood up, hugging her tightly and swung her around in joy. "I love you, Kris. I love you tons. I love you! I love you!" She pecked his lips in between the words. Kris laughed and set her down and reached into his pocket to pull out another ring that matched with hers. 

"Care to put my ring on my finger?" Kris glanced at the ring then at her. Heejin nodded fast and took  the ring, placing it carefully on his finger as her life depended on it. When she was done she gazed into his eyes lovingly. "I love you, Heejin." He whispered against her soft lips.

"Welcome to the new life of becoming Mrs. Heejin Wu." Kris grinned before placing his lips against hers passionately.

 

 

Kris his wife's cheek and placed a kiss on her temple gently, hoping not to stir her from her sleep. "I wouldn't mind if time stopped.." He smiled to himself and shut the light off, cuddling against his wife's petite body before heading off to slumber.

 


♥ ♥ ♥


Ta-dah! Done!! I enjoyed writing this! It took me quite a while on how to start this. =o= But in the end I was like "Make this cute and cheesy!" X) Thank youuu! Tell me how the story was like. :D Please comment or subscribe ^o^ 

 

 

tumblr_me1jahuR6a1rhibs9o1_400.jpg