You're touched Unnie.

You're touched

 

     SBS Gayo Daejun… year 2012, i don’t feel that we have marked a great moment in the year, but… Whit the great success of EunJi in her drama “Answer me 1997” the fans has increased, and NaEun-ah has also cooperated with varied appearances in movies and dramas… I’m really proud of the girls, but when I see groups present and make their performances if makes me feel that we could have promote much more, to keep the hearts of the fans… but I don’t think I’m the only one person who wants to promote with all her heart in this world of Idols. – Is there anything interesting? – EunJi asked removing her view from the cellphone, smiling at Gain senior who was singing on stage – I envy her body… – she said, showing a grin, making me laugh. – It’s a slim body… – I added with a sly smile –… But I like your voice better EunJi-ssi – I laughed, to increase the ego of my friend, who hugged me and rubbed her cheek with mine – Aigo, I know, I know, you don’t have to repeat – I respond her embrace and looked at the end of the performance of the soloist, Bloom is a catchy song, in two or three times the song has been in my head. – Who’s Next? – NaEun asked curiously noticing the presence of the MC’s on the screen – I think… the Special Stage of the groups prepared by the SBS Chain… – NamJoo said watching the animators – Dramatic Blue! – HaYoung exclaimed, and we turned our faces to look at the youngest – Were you waiting for them? – Bomi asked with a smile, looking for teasing the minor – Annyeo, but the MC’s say it before… – the maknae replied, slowly hiding the shoulders up. – Who are in this division? – YooKyung asked with interest, but seriously… we didn’t have clear information – Oh…! – EunJi exclaimed pointing the screen – Esh… Hoya Oppa is in the other group – As soon as she didn’t saw his former teammate recording in the screen she showed a grin, disapproving the artistic number. – But there is YoSeob Oppa – NamJoo said with a smile, if we don’t support him then he would claim, is one of the things you learn after live with YoSeob-ssi daily – YoSeob Oppa Jjang! – Bomi shouted raising her arms – Done, I won’t do anything more… – she said to sit back and we all laughed. My eyes searched the screen and I showed a side smile by viewing the picture – Daniel… – I muttered, apparently a little loud enough for EunJi to hear me – You call him by his name Unnie? – She asked instantly – When did you get close to each other? – Her eyebrows raised and fell to annoy me. – Yah… we aren’t close – I answered, giving her a gentle push.

 

   The screen showed the preparation process of the sub-division; where each kid had to go to other companies to rehearsing the choreography, I would like to participate in a project like that someday… it would be fun. The screening ended and an intro appeared which the five boys had recorded, using the projector and a few objects, the recording was really tender –… It’s funny – NaEun said with a smile watching the video. – I like how they look in blue – I smiled, and a laugh escaped from my lips seeing the part of Niel. When the screening ended a melody like a Christmas song began, but it was a bit fresh and not so Christmas… it was a beautiful and sincere melody. – “You only give me everything, I can’t repay you even if I break apart, I’ll risk everything for you, anything I can do for you, I’ll do it generously” – My eyes narrowed warmly, my lips curled into a soft smile and without noticing my heartbeat increased hearing the voice of that boy, with whom I had more than one encounter before. – “If you know how I feel, if you can hear this song…” – My ears followed the letter and my head nodded everything that he sang, until I felt a laugh at my side, it was EunJi – Unnie you’re smitten! – I turned my head sharply and shook my head – No, I’m not… It’s just a song! – I said to try to argue. – Annyeo EunJi-ssi – NamJoo said with a mischievous smile on her lips – Neon jjanhae – she used the words of the song of Dramatic Blue and all the girls laughed in chorus, I just sighed covering my eyes… Yeah I was really touched.