Final

Spend The Night Together

Enjoy~^^

-----

Today is definitely a nice day to spend the day outside. Himchan and Youngjae are having their own little date at a café three blocks away from Youngjae’s apartment. “So how’s everything?” Himchan starts the conversation while sipping on his ice Americano. “Well college . I had been having countless night of staying up so late to study for finals but well it was worth it thought I think my finals aren’t that hard.” Youngjae smiles proudly which causes a chuckle from the elder boy sitting in front of him. “You’ve always been a smart kid.” Youngjae shrugs at the comment and continue drinking his hot chocolate.

They go for a window shopping after they have their coffee. They pretty much just walking along the busy streets of Hongdae, enjoying each other’s company. Youngjae loves it when they get to walk outside rather than staying indoor. Youngjae thinks this kind of date is sweet and nice and so he thinks he should make Himchan take him out for a walk often. Himchan has been busy with work lately because he just got himself into a big project and the project has taken up a lot of his time with Youngjae and Youngjae doesn’t like it. Yoo Youngjae is greedy when it comes to Kim Himchan, he wants all of Himchan’s attention on only him and when Himchan told him that he’ll get busy and won’t be having much time with Youngjae, Youngjae sulked for two freaking days and he even assumed that Himchan didn’t love him anymore and blabla (Youngjae tends to have period somehow).

After the walk, they go for a movie and finally they have their dinner at a fancy restaurant because Himchan just got his bonus and he insists in treating Youngjae something nice rather than going for a fast food restaurant or something like that. A kiss on Himchan’s cheek is a sign of Youngjae’s appreciation for the night. They are outside of the restaurant and Youngjae is going to go back to his apartment where boredom can kill him. But instead, Himchan offers him to stay over at his place or more like begging Youngjae to go home with him.

“Come and stay over for the night, hm?” Himchan looks at Youngjae with pleading eyes. “But why?” To say that Youngjae has never been to Himchan house will be one hella big of a lie. Youngjae has been to Himchan’s condo for well at least five times but not more than ten times. Youngjae doesn’t know if this is a good idea but staying over at Himchan’s condo doesn’t seem so bad but in fact, it sounds like a good idea. Himchan holds on Youngjae’s right wrist, tugging a little bit while pouting like lips to show a bit of aegyo. Laughing at his boyfriend’s act he finally agrees which make Himchan’s eyes to glow with sparkle stars. Walking hand in hand they walk to Himchan’s car and Himchan drives them back to his condo.

Youngjae always feels so tiny whenever he comes to Himchan’s luxury condo. Himchan is a successful engineer in one of the big companies in Korea while Youngjae is just a normal college student who is major in mathematics and Youngjae comes from an average family who live in a normal house not like Himchan who comes from a wealthy family who live in a bungalow.

“Do you want to shower first or?” Himchan asks as soon as they both enter the living room. “I’ll shower first.” Youngjae smiles. “Okay, I’ll get your some clothes.” Himchan walks towards his bedroom to get his shirt and sweatpants for Youngjae. Youngjae settles himself comfortably on the couch while Himchan goes through his boxes of DVDs. “What do you wanna watch, Youngjae-ah?” “Anything.” Youngjae hugs the small pillow tight while looking at Himchan side view. Himchan hyung is definitely good looking. Youngjae is spacing out for a bit, staring at Himchan until Himchan speaks. “Why are you staring at me like that, Jae?” Himchan smirks while walking towards the now blushing Youngjae. Making himself comfortable on the couch, Himchan wraps his arms around Youngjae’s waist and pulls him closer. They both cuddle on the couch while watching a comedy romance that Himchan picked just now.

They both have their eyes on the TV but their minds are focusing on their hands playing with each other. Youngjae smiles as Himchan intertwines their fingers together. “Have you ever thought of living with me here?” Himchan asks, whispering into Youngjae’s ear. “Living with you? Together?” “Yes, come and live with me Youngjae-ah. Then you don’t have to pay for your rent and we get to spend even more time together.” Youngjae pushes himself up and turns to look at Himchan. “But I don’t want to be a burden.” “Youngjae you’re not a burden to me. You’re my boyfriend and I really do want you to live with me.” Himchan reaches out to grab Youngjae’s hands. “Please Youngjae, move in with me.” They both stare at each other eyes before Youngjae breaks their eye contact. With a small nod, Youngjae agrees. “Okay.” “Really?” Himchan’s voice rises a note, feeling so excited that Youngjae’s gonna move in with me. “Yeah, I’ll move in. But end of this month because I’ve paid my rent for the month already.” Youngjae smiles before Himchan pulls him in a tight hug. “I love you, Youngjae.” Youngjae laughs at that before he hugs Himchan back. “I love you too.”

Himchan breaks the hug and plants a kiss on Youngjae’s forehead then on both of his chubby cheeks then move on to kiss Youngjae on the tip of his nose which causes Youngjae to giggle and finally Himchan kisses Youngjae full on the lips. Youngjae loves sweet kisses and that is exactly what Himchan is giving him. “You are so beautiful, Youngjae.” Himchan says while resting his forehead against Youngjae’s. “You’re even more beautiful, Himchan hyung.” They both smile at each other before Youngjae snuggles into Himchan’s warm embrace. 

-----

Epic fail omg I really need to go for a writing class asdfghjkl oh well I hope you guys lke it ^^

Comments are always loved <33