New Side

Nap

I look up to the sound of laughters , Shin Dongho , the school's so called 'cute guy' and one of this ty classmate of mine , Kim HaNa . Irritated , i clentch my fist as i let out a huge frustrating sigh , catching their attention . I immediately put down my head as i continue doing my work . Suddenly , a hand block the paper i was writting my essay on . I scoff as i look up to find the person that has a huge smirk plastered onto his face .

 
"Can i help you Dongho-shi ?"
 
I ask sarcasticly as i roll my eyes and push his hands off my table , probably too strong , making him stumble on his seat , almost falling of the chair . I put my hand over my mouth as i hold in my laugh . 
 
"Yah ! Aish .. You're gonna pay for this ."
 
I stuck my tongue out at him as i stand up and walk away to where my best friend , HaRin , is seating .
 
"Harin-ah ~"
"Oh annyeong ~ what are you doing here ? What if seongsanim caught you ?"
"Aish . I don't care ! That freak is irritating me again ."
"Dongho ?"
"Duh . Who else ?"
"Aww ... Good luck ~ now go back to your seat !"
"W-what is that suppose to mean ? Yah !"
 
After being pushed away by my own bestfriend , i drag my feet lazily back to my seat as i throw myself onto the chair and lay my head on the table . A nap won't harm right ? 
 
As i was in dreamland , i felt a hand my hair , softly and gently . I slowly lift my head up and blink a couple times to get better view . My eyes widen at the empty classroom and the guy sitting infront of me , Shin Dongho .
 
"Wow . You're a heavy sleeper ."
"W-what .. Wheres the others ?"
"Its 5pm . Obviously they've gone home --"
"Why didn't you wake me up ?! What are you doing here anyways ?!"
"Well i've tried , but .. You wont move an inch . Besides you look really tired ."
"Well what are you doing here ? You could have just leave ."
"Leave you alone , lost ? Haha ~ no way ."
 
I soften at the sight of him laughing heartily . Unconciously , i smile looking at him as i felt my cheeks heating up .
 
"Lets go ~"
"W-what ? Where ?"
"I'll send you back home."
"No its okay ! I can go home by myself ."
"Yeah right ~ come on ! Its getting late anyways ."
 
I sigh in defeat as i pack my stuff and catch up with him . The walk was silent . Strangely , not awkward , but comfortable . I look up at him as i study his side profile slowly .  My heart beats faster than usual , as butterflies dances in my stomach . Realizing my stare , he turn to look at me . Blushing , i look away .
 
"I really need your help ..."
 
He finally speaks up as he face me . I turn to him and nod to go on .
 
"There's this girl .. And i kinda like her . Well more like love . She kinda hates me cause i kept on annoying and teasing her , but thats the only way to get her attention . What should i do ?"
 
I could hear my heart beating faster 'He isn't talking about me .. Right ? No , thats just impossible .' My mind is currently debating whether to help him out or get him back for earlier . Well being the good person that i am , i decide to give him a helpful advice .
 
"Well , you should really confess to her . You never know , maybe she felt the same way . Give it a try !"
 
I brought my head up to look at him , biting his lips and staring blankly on the floor . I look around and recognise my house . 
 
"So this is my house . Thanks for the walk home . I owe you one ."
 
I wait for a reply from him . Nothing . I was about to turn around and walk away when a hand grab onto my arm . 
 
"Park _____ ."
"Neh ?"
"I love you ."
 
I shot my head up , meeting his eyes full of sincerity and love . This can't be true .
 
"B-bwoh ? What are you saying ?"
"I annoy , tease , irritate you to get your attention . But it seems like you hate me . I'm sorry . But i want you to have your eyes on me and only me . Please give me a chance to allow me to be the man who leads you in life ."
 
I blink my eyes as i stare into his eyes , obviously lost in it with my mouth hanging slightly open . This isn't the childish , immature , annoying Dongho i know . Its the new side of him , the manly version of him . Which is totally new to me .
 
"Please , i promise i won't hurt you . Just give me a chance to show it to you ."
 
Nothing said , i tackle him into a tight , warm embrace . I snuggle into his chest as i inhale his scent . 
 
"Is that a yes ?"
 
He whisper into my ears making me giggle . I look up and playfully push his chest . He pouts as i giggle and peck his cheeks . 
 
"Does that answer you question ?"
"... I love you ."
 
He gently push my head into his bare chest , making me lay against it as he my hair lovingly . 
 
"I l-love you too ."
 
-End-
 
Annyeong ~ How is it ? Hope you'll like it . Dongho my cute puppy . >_< Hope you'll subscribe and comment . love you guys .