0 Emblems

Filaren Clan Powers

 

0 Emblems:

                Flare: Allows Kyanarai to start a fire using the fire within their body. At lower levels Kynarai usually have to be in direct contact with where they want to start the fire and the fires aren't very large or intense. If the fire has no fuel around it, it will feed solely on the energy of its creator . The more practice a Kynarai has, the larger the fire, the hotter it burns, the more fires they can start, the further they can be away when they start it, and the less it drains them.

                Firebolt: Allows the Kynarai to form spheres of fire and send them at their target. At lower levels the fire a Kynarai can use to be turned into the spheres must be very close at hand and cannot travel very far or at great force. The more practice a Kynarai has, the larger the spheres, the more of them that can be controlled at once, the distance at which they can both be formed and then thrown increases.

                Fire Healing: Allows Kynarai to mend wounds, cure diseases, and obliterate poisons in themselves and others. At lower levels Kynarai are only able to heal smaller injuries and it is quite physically taxing so it is not recommended for beginners to heal themselves. Fire is particularly gifted in the healing of burns while not being as good with the mending of bones ,flesh, the curing of diseases and poisons.  Fire healing is the weakest and most taxing of all of the healing abilities because they make up for it by being able to do other things with their power. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the more they are able to heal and the less of a toll it has on them.