Last Summer

INFINITIZE THE ELECTRIC SHOCK

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1: Last Summer

 

“On each place my feet rests, on each place my hands touch,

On each place I place my eyes, I see you”

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

            Today was Infinite last goodbye stage performing “Last Summer.” It also means the last day he would meet her in broadcast station music show promoting their song together. It’s not that they did not meet outside like any other couple but not as frequent as when they promoting at the same time. Moreover, limited time, limited place and definitely limited freedom. Sad? No, there was no sad feeling. But it’s more to a heavy feeling to let go of the good time.

            He knew she felt the same. She might not say it but her eyes say a lot. It is too transparent. Lately, on their goodbye stage, her attention to him was too obvious. It amused him. Usually, she would just nonchalantly act like his present was not affecting her. However, on the last three days, her eyes have been curiously searching for him, especially on the ending of the music show.

            Strangely, he felt happy when she looked insecure when she saw him near other girl group. At least he can confidently convinced himself that she scared of losing him just the way he felt for her. It’s a good feeling. Knowing Amber, she would not admit that she was jealous. So, when he sensed that vibe from her through her body language, he blissfully excited.

            Thus, he felt that he was more energetic performing the song. “Last Summer” itself is a joyful song and other members also seemed really enjoyed it by being playful on stage. Every time he sang this song, it brought him to their memories which nicely happened in summer, or should he say SUMMERS? Three wonderful summers. He wondered if she remembered them.

            He unsure if it was because it was the last day, but he find everything about her so beautiful. She looked stunningly cute at that day. “Hat=Happy Head”. He remembered her slogan. He smiled. He even loves how her shirt matched the green dinosaur accessories; which also matched his shirt color. Trivial and sentimental, huh? He knows. But maybe because it was the last day, maybe, it made him think that even that trivial matter is a beautiful coincident. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“I’m so grateful that I know you, that I got to meet you,

I’ll grow this much to always protect you.”