Date

A Date With Byun Baekhyun

Dressed in a cute short blue overall with a white tee, you stood next to the fountain of the Seoul National Park and waited excitedly for your boyfriend. You fixed the strap of your backpack and inhaled deeply. "I shouldn't have come so early..." You gently smacked yourself on the head. Out of a sudden, two arms shot out and wrapped themselves around your waist as you felt a light pressure on your back. You turned your head to the side and smiled brightly at your boyfriend. Baekhyun smiled and pecked your cheek as he tightened his embrace. "Hello, babe. Did you wait long?" Baekhyun released you and grabbed your hand gently. "No but I think I came too early..." You pouted. "Aw~ my poor girlfriend...Next time, I'll come real early and wait for you." Baekhyun promised but you lightly shook your head. 

 
"No...I was just excited...so I got ready and came early..." You explained. Baekhyun chuckled and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. "You're so adorable...and beautiful..." He adoringly caressed your cheek. You blushed bright pink. "Come on! Let's go..." Baekhyun entwined his fingers with yours and pulled you away. "Where are we going?" You questioned as you bother walked along the footpath. Baekhyun turned to you. "Secret" he said and winked. You and him had been walking for half an hour now yet you still haven't arrived at your destination. "Oppa, I'm tired." You pouted and did your puppy eyes to him. Baekhyun softly smiled and stopped walking. "Ok, let's take a rest on that bench." He pointed at the bench a few meters away.
 
"Ok" you beamed and ran over, dragging Baekhyun with you. "Aigoo...my legs aches so much" you frowned as you rubbed your sore ankle. Baekhyun looked at you and frowned. He suddenly bend down and grabbed one of your leg. You squealed and gasped in shock. "O-oppa, what are you doing?" He didn't reply and started massaging your foot. You softened and hid a smile.
 
After he finished. Baekhyun looked up and smiled sweetly at you. "Better?" He softly asked. You nodded with flushed cheeks. Suddenly, a drop of water landed on your nose. You blinked innocently and looked up at the sky. Couples of droplets of water landed on your cheeks. "Oppa! It's gonna-" before you could finished, the rain was already falling heavily. Baekhyun grabbed your hand and pulled you to shelter. 
 
You removed your hand from Baekhyun and wiped yourself dry. Baekhyun pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and started wiping the rain water from your face. You turned and looked at him. He was still drenched from head to toes but he didn't seem to care. Baekhyun caught you staring and softly smiled, knowing what you were thinking. "Your my first priority...I don't care if I'm still drenched...as long as you're okay." He continued to wipe the rain water from your cheek.
 
You softened and grabbed his hand. You took the handkerchief from him and started wiping his face. "Well, you're also my first priority...so we have to be equally drenched and dry" you smiled with flushed cheeks. Baekhyun heartily laughed before he pecked your lips. "Adorable" he whispered. You blinked and smacked his chest. "Cheesy" you pouted. Baekhyun came around and back hugged you, keeping you warm as the both of you watched the rain fall. "Remember we meet on a rainy day?" He rested his chin on your shoulder. You nodded and beamed. *How can I forget? That was the day you came into my life bringing with you love and happiness.* you leaned back and rested the back of your head on his chest. Baekhyun tightened his arms around and snuggled closer to you.
 
Half an hour later the rain stopped falling. Baekhyun beamed and quickly grabbed your hand. "I think the place I wanted to bring you to is drenched so let just go somewhere else" he explained with a sad pout. "Don't worry oppa, we'll go next time..." You cooed as you pinched his cheeks. Baekhyun yelped in pain and you pulled away, laughing.
 
He playfully glared at you and you stopped, knowing what he was planning in mind. In a flash, you quickly ran away from him. "Come back here, -------" he shouted ad chased after you. You turned around and stuck your tongue out at him. Baekhyun dramatically gasped and speed up. You squealed and ran to the fishing pier, knowing that was a dead end. "Imma get you and when I do, I'm gonna punish you!" Baekhyun warned. You couldn't help but shivered at his tone. He sounded like a devil not like your baby angel Baekhyun from before. You ran until you reached the rails at the end of the pier and stopped. 
 
Baekhyun from behind wrapped his arms around your waist. "Gotcha!" He beamed. You smiled and pecked his cheek. Baekhyun turned your around and lifted you onto the rails. "Now for your punishment..." Baekhyun playfully shoved you a little over the rails. You squealed and grasped onto his arms, pulling yourself back into his embrace. "Oppa~ don't please" you whimpered as you hugged him tightly. Baekhyun softened and embraced you closer. "Ok...oppa will stop..." You straightened up with your arms still around his shoulders. You wiped the tears that had started to fall and sniffled. Baekhyun removed your hand and wiped your tears with his thumb. "I'm sorry, babe...I won't do it again...I'm sorry...here hit oppa" Baekhyun leaned in and closed his eyes, tightening his arms around your waist. You silently chuckled and tapped the tip of his nose. Baekhyun flinched a bit but kept his eyes shut. You muffled your laughter with the back of your hand and cleared your throat. 
 
Baekhyun waited and waited but he didn't feel anything. Taking a risk, he opened his eyes only have them widened when you pressed your lips against his soft one. You tightened your arms around his neck making Baekhyun snapped out of daze. He smiled through the kiss and closed his eyes. Moving his lips in sync with yours, Baekhyun stepped closer so there was no gap between the two of you. The fishermen who were fishing awkwardly looked away. "Geez thanks. They have to kiss where all the loners are..." One fisherman rolled his eyes. "Hey, I have a wife for your information...they're just doing what couples do...geez jealous much!" Another fisherman shook his head and they started arguing. Hearing the commotion, the both of you broke the kiss. "I think we should go..." Baekhyun whispered then pecked your lips. You nodded and hand in hand the both of you quietly sneaked away but not after hearing "SHUT THE UP! YOU'RE BOTH SCARING THE FISHIES AWAY!!!" An annoyed fisherman yelled. The two arguing fishermen immediately shut up and went back to fishing. 
 
Once out of sight, the both of you burst out laughing. "I think we picked the wrong place to make out" Baekhyun smirked as you blushed. "Should we continue?" Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer with a playfully wink. You turned bright red and smacked his chest. "NO! Let's go! I'm hungry" you pouted. Baekhyun softened and swiped your fringe away. "Ok let's go. What do you wanna eat?" Baekhyun laced his hand with yours and the both of you started walking. Swinging your laced hand with his back and forth, you looked around the area for any food that caught your attention. You looked ahead and beamed. "That!" You pointed with a bright smile. Baekhyun followed the direction where your finger was pointing and nodded.
 
Baekhyun pulled out the plastic chair for you and you sat down with a thank. Just as Baekhyun sat down, a waitress immediately greeted you both well more like him. "Hello what can I get you, oppa?" She smiled brightly at him showing off her perfect white teeth. You shot her a glare and looked away, angry and jealous. Baekhyun looked at you "What do you want to eat, Babe?" He emphasized. The girl turned and seemed to finally notice you there. "Oh, what do you want?" She spoke boredly. "Um ddubokki." You raised a brow. "Ok one ddubokki for my aegi and one kimbap meal for me thanks..." Baekhyun smiled falsely at her. 
 
The waitress nodded sternly and stomped off. "Excuse me, can I have two glass of water for my aegi and I please? Thanks..." Baekhyun shouted and smiled innocently at the girl who was fuming in jealousy. You chuckled. "Don't be jealous when other girls try to hit on me...I'm only yours~" Baekhyun grabbed your hand and kissed it. The food came, the waitress slightly slammed the food down in front of you and gently placed Baekhyun's food down. "Enjoy your meals, oppa." She tried to act cute, Baekhyun just ignored her and held out a kimbap for you. "Ah~" he sang. You chuckled and opened your mouth. He placed the kimbap inside your mouth and gently wiped the corner of your lips. The waitress fuming and walked off. "Serves her right...Can't she see we're a couple already? Blind!" Baekhyun hissed. "Come on, oppa. Ignore her and eat! Ah~" you held out some ddubokki and Baekhyun happily ate it. 
 
After paying, the both of you held hands and walked around the area. Joking & laughing, the both of you enjoyed each other's company. Suddenly, Baekhyun slipped away silently while you were looking at the stuffed toys. "Oppa, isn't this cute?" You spun around and found no one there. "Oppa?!" You placed the toy down and walked around the area searching for him. "Baek Oppa!!!!" You shouted with teary eyes but no one answered. Someone grabbed your arm and immediately you spun around but your smile dropped when it wasn't the person you were looking for. "Miss, are you alright? Are you lost or looking for someone?" A young man asked. "No, I'm ok..." You pulled away and walked off. "Oppa!!! Baekhyun oppa!!! Baek oppa!!!" You shouted but no one replied. You sobbed and sat on the floor. "Where did he go?" You whispered to yourself as you look around the area. Your eyes widened as you saw Baekhyun with the girl from the shop before. The girl was throwing her self on him while he shoved her away. 
 
"Get away! Get away from him!" You shouted and shot up. You looked around your surrounding and realized you were inside a bedroom. A dim light flickered on as the bed you were sitting on, shifted. Turning your head to see who it was, Baekhyun rubbed his tired eyes and sat up. "What's wrong baby? Did you have a nightmare?" Baekhyun worriedly wiped your sweaty forehead. You stared at him, dazed. When you finally got back to your sense, you flung your arms around him. "Oppa, I thought you left me and went with another girl..." You whimpered. Baekhyun chuckled "how can I leave when my heart belongs to you and only you...baby did you forget? We're married now and we already have a -" he was cut off when the door to your bedroom opened. 
 
"Umma, Appa, can I sleep with you? I have a nightmare..." A cute little boy in his Pororo pajamas, holding his Pororo toy was standing next to the opened door. You looked at him and finally came back to reality. You were dreaming about a date you have with Baekhyun. That day, he slipped away to prepare everything for the proposal. He found you after you ran around looking for him and apologized. He bought you ice cream as a sorry present but what you didn't know was that he asked the worker to place the ring inside your ice cream so when you took a bite, a solid object was taking up the space of your mouth. Pulling it out, you gasped at the diamond ring twinkling in your hand. He proposed to you and in front of everyone in the ice cream shop. You cried and said yes. Both your friends and family came in clapping an cheering. That was the best day of your life beside your honeymoon and your wedding.
 
"Oh you forgettable baby!" Baekhyun chuckled as he gently shoved your forehead with two fingers before getting off to carry little Baekjo to your bed. "Come on son, lie down and go to sleep now. Umma and Appa is here now..." Baekhyun kissed his forehead and looked up at you with a gentle smile. "Umma, you have nightmare too? Come on, Baekjo will protect you" Baekjo extended his arms to you. Chuckling, you nuzzled his nose with yours before placing a kiss on it. "Go to sleep now my big handsome boy!!" You tickled him. He cutely giggled and tried to move away from you. "Ok ok enough. Go to sleep Baekjo" Baekhyun sternly ordered. Baekjo immediately shut his eyes. You placed the blanket over him. Baekhyun grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "Don't you dare think that I'll leave you again...I have you and Baekjo and that's all I need in my life. So baby, stop thinking too much about the future and focus on us in the present right now..." He mumbled against your lips. You nodded and kissed him back with all the love you got. He pulled away and smiled "I think it's about time we give Baekjo a little sibling for him to play with." He seduced with a smirk. You blushed and smacked his arm. "OPPA!!" You hissed. Baekhyun chuckled "love you, baby...now go sleep." He pecked your lips and may back down. "Love you too, oppa." You smiled, lay down and closed your eyes *What is there to worry about when I've got the best husband in the world...he's right. I should focus on the present more...Baekjo and Baekhyun is right here and that's all I need...* with that you fell asleep with a smile.
---------------------
Hey there!!! 
Fianlly finished this oneshot! Hope you enjoy iit plz comment and subscribe|