Chapter 7

Blinding Love

 

 
Yoseob's POV
 
'JIEUN!??! What is she doing here?! I thought she left me!? Maybe I'm just imagining things...*sigh* I'm just tired...oh well..' I tuned back in to hear Doojoon reciting the rules and guidelines. Ughhh Doojoonie hyung needs to learn when to stop. Half the class is already sleeping. I looked back towards the window to notice the girl again. She started to turn her head so I quickly whipped mine back to hyung. "AHHHHCHOOOOOO~" 'Damn...why's my sneeze got to be so loud..now everyone's staring at me again. First it was bursting through the door, now this....'
 
"Bless you..."
 
I heard a small and shy voice say. I turned to see where it came from and saw the girl near the window. She wasn't looking at me but was staring off into space. 'Hmmmm maybe it was just my imagination....' I yawned eventually and decided to take a short nap since I knew hyung still had a loonggg way to go. But before that I quietly whispered a thank you just in case someone really did say bless you.
 
 
 
 
IU's POV
 
 
"AHHHHCHOOOOOO~"
 
I flinched. 
 
"Yah, Jieun, I bet that dude is an attention seeker. First was the barging in, now this." Jiyeon whispered to me.
 
"Bless you..." I said shyly.
 
"Jiyeon, it's bad to talk about people behind there backs. Plus you don't know him well. You never know~ he might be really nice."
 
"Aigoo, I think I know the one who's nicest."
 
That made me giggle. Then I heard something in a small whisper.
 
"Gomawoyo~"
 
I just smiled to myself then went back to listening to Doojoon sunbae.
 
"They have dorms you can stay in and............blah blah blah.."
 
 I giggled again. After awhile he finally finished and school was done since they cut the rest of the day.
 
I asked Jiyeon to help me walk up to find him.
 
"Hehe sunbae's funny, you kept saying stuff you said before."
 
"Heheh eh, I was uhhh making sure people were listening....like you were, hehe good ears." 
 
After that he ruffled my hair. I just stood there smiling.
 
"What're your names? As you already know, or at least I hope you know, my name is Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon."
 
"Lee Jieun ibnida~ it was nice to meet you Doojoon sunbae but I'm pretty sure my brothers are out there looking for me. Annyeong~ I hope to see you again."
 
"Park Jiyeon ibnida~ it was also nice meeting you too Doojoon sunbae. I hope we can speak more next time."
 
 
 I smiled then walked away with Jiyeon.
 
 
>At Home...<
 
"Joonie Oppa! Kwangie Oppa! I'm going out for a walk care to join?"
 
"Mian Eunnie, I got a little homework to do maybe next time ok?"
 
"Arasso Joonie Oppa."
 
"I'll join you Jiji!!"
 
"Yay~ I have someone to walk with! Hurry up and get ready Kwangie Oppa~" 
 
"Ne, I'll be back down in like a minute or two ok?"
 
"Arasso arasso, ppali your wasting time!"
 
I heard his footsteps thumping up the stairs. After awhile the thumping came back.
 
"ALL READY!!! Let's go Jiji~"
 
He grabbed my hand which caused me to blush a little and pulled me out the door.
 
We walked and talked and walked and talked. After awhile I got a little tired so he took me a to a bench to rest.
 
"I'll be right back ok? Don't move."
 
"Arasso Oppa~"
 
About 10 minutes later I heard footsteps.
 
 
 
"Oppa is that you?" I called as I heard footsteps. "mmm," the voice said. "Hehe, what took you so long??" I asked curiously. "JAJANG~ I got us ice cream!!" "Oh!, I just remembered something," I said. "What??" asked Kwangie Oppa. "Not telling!!" I said playfully. "Aww, please!!!??," he said in a cutesy way. "Ok, then you have to come real close since it's a secret," I said as I felt him getting closer and closer. ".....chuwahae.." I whisphered quietly then *chu* I kissed him on the cheek and ran off but stumbled over a tree root on the way.
 
 
 
Kikwang's POV
 
I blushed when I heard Jieun confess and blushed even harder when she kissed me on the cheek. I chuckled as she stumbled on a tree root then went to go help her. I as I helped her making her blush even more and making my self think she looked even cuter then before. "Come on," I said as I helped her up. "Let's go home. Here's your ice cream by the way." "Gomawo oppa~" as soon as we got home I told her I was going to my room. Once I got in I sighed. 'I shouldn't be like this...we're brother and sister, though we're not blood related it still feels wrong...AISH!!! Oh well..'
 
After that I fell asleep dreaming about school.
 
 
 
"Annyeong Kikwang sunbae~"
 
"Annyeong~"
 
"Annyeong Kikwang~"
 
"Annyeong~"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Kikwang sunbae, these chocolates are for you..>\\\<"
 
"Kamsahabnida, I'll enjoy eating these," I said giving my famous eye smile.
 
'I thought making friends would be hard. Who would've thought I'd become the kingka?'
 
As I reached my seat, someone walked up to me. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever. I thought she was even prettier then Jiji.
 
"A-annyeong," I stuttered
 
*chu~* she pecked me on the cheek and made my heart pound even faster then Jiji did.
 
"Annyeong Oppa~ Where are we meeting up tonight?"
 
'M-mwoh? She knew me? I knew her? We knew each other?'
 
"Ummmmm...what are you talking about?"
 
"Silly Oppa~ Don't you remember? We had a date tonight remember? We're going out. Your the boyfriend and I'm the girlfriend~" 
 
Then she pecked my lips.
 
"Oppa class is starting so I have to go back to my seat now maybe during lunch break we can talk ok?"
 
"O-o-ok..." I stuttered. Then popped up ending my dream.
 
'I wonder who she is...I mean I don't remember meeting her...is she even real?' I pushed the thoughts away and drifted back into a dreamless sleep.