Chapter 5

Blinding Love

 

 
 
Yoseob's POV
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP *SMACK!* 'Ughhhhh today's the first day of school... Ring ring ring ring~ "Yobeosaeyo?" " Eoh Hyung!!! Get ready we're coming to pick you up!" "Arasso Dongwoonie, tell Doojoon hyung that I might take awhile.." " Eoh arasso! YAH DOOJOON HYUNG!!! YOSEOB HYUNG SAYS HE GOING TO TAKE AWHILE!!" "YAH!! TELL HIM TO HURRY UP, WE'RE ARRIVING IN 5!" "Hyung-" "Ara I heard.." "Then...see ya!!" I got up to wash up and get ready. That took me about 10-12 minutes. I waited a couple more until i heard a car horn. "YAH!! YOU SAID IN 5!!" "Mian Seobbie, Hyunseung ended up taking too long in the bathroom fixing his hair.." " YAH!! It's not my fault! Junhyung just had to give me a noogie!" Hyunseung said while giving a vicious glare to Junhyung. "Annyeong hyung^^!" "Eoh annyeong Dongwoonie^^!" I squished in with the other four then we drove to school. We got our locker numbers and class schedules. Locker 221. *sigh* 'Why is mine the only locker on this side of the school??' I was about to head up the stairs until I saw a girl, her arms outstretched trying to find something to grab hold of. The two boys next to her too into their conversation to notice just walked on. I started walking towards her until another guy came up and took her hand. He placed it on the handle bar and since his back was facing me I couldn't see his face. When he turned around I noticed it was Thunder. He was one of the most popular kids last year. I glanced back and saw that the girl walked up the stairs looking like she was in deep thought. I just shrugged and walked away.
 
 
Jieun's POV
 
'I'm sure I've heard that voice before somewhere! Oh well' "Hurry up Jieun-ah! Why are you spacing out?" "Ah mian Oppa!" "Gwenchana. Now lets go pick up our schedules!" We got in line and received our schedules. "Wahhhh that's cool. The school actually puts Braille on there to make it easier for you!" 'Locker 220..' "Oppas! What's your locker numbers?" "Hmmmm 124!" Joonie Oppa said. "I got 368!" Kwangie Oppa said. I pouted. "I'm nowhere near you guys... *sigh*" "Eunnie, gwenchana we'll come to your locker every once in a while. Speaking of which, what is your locker number?" "220. Locker number 220." I pouted again. "Aigoo, uri Jiji dongsaeng neomu neomu kyeopta!" He said while ruffling my hair. "Ah Oppa~!" "Wae~!" "Geumanhae~!" "Aish arasso, arasso, uri dongsaeng has grown up a little now hasn't she?" "NEH~! Hehe I just LOVE my Oppas!!" "You better!" Joonie said joining in on our conversation. They walked me to my locker and said goodbye as they were heading to their own. I had a special locker that opened using a key instead of a lock. "Ah, annyeonghasaeyo!" "Nugu??" "Ah, I'm your locker buddy. I'm sorry i haven't introduced myself. I'm Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon^^." "Ah, annyeonghasaeyo, naneun Lee Jieun ibnida~ Nice to meet you~."
 
 
Jiyeon's POV
 
I walked to my locker, which was locker 219, and saw a girl opening her locker. I introduced myself and she did too, but I noticed how she didn't look me in the eyes. "....You must be feeling awkward...ummm...you might be wondering...uhh..why I'm not looking in your eyes.." "Eoh?!?" I said sort of surprised considering she guess exactly what I was thinking. "Hehe I guessed right? Kuku my Oppas are also surprised on how I do that. I, myself, am not sure how I manage to guess. Well I have no problem saying it so here goes...I'm blind..and I've been blind for about 13 years.." I was shocked.. "Ah, mian...I didn't think...." "Gwenchana. As I said before I have no problem saying it. I just hope you'll treat me as you would any other without thinking of me as a patient." "Ah, neh!!! So we're friends right?" " Mm NEH!! :D" 'Wahhhh my first day of school and I've already made a new friend!'
 
No One's POV
 
Since both Jiyeon and Jieun had the same homeroom they walked there together. After they left Yoseob had finally found his locker. (He often has problems finding places. Doojoon and the others often say he's directionally challenged kuku~.)
 
Yoseob's POV
 
'Whew! That took awhile... I can't be late on my first day of school now!' I quickly opened my locker threw my stuff in and half-walked-half-ran to homeroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YUSS!!!!! I MANAGED TO TRIPLE UPDATE XD XD XD I FEEL PROUD!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT^^