Short Teaser

I Am Jackal

Jan 5th 2013

Location: Inkigayo Backstage

 

Celebrities,Actors as MCs roaming around the halls. It was a crowded place, but these people didn't realize how much in danger they are in. On the other side, theres a girl, dressed as SBS staff. Her gazes are sharp and her acts are flawless. 

"oh Joo Mi ssi could you sent this boxes to NU'EST dressing room" the staff leader showed her a huge boxes of gifts. Jackal look at it and sighs, lifting a big boxes full of gifts are nothing compared lifting a fat dead guy. Jackal slightly knock on the door and opens it. The idols seems startled, well ofcourse...they were half dressed.

"Gift from fans" Jackal announce while putting it on the floor, she didn't bother to bow nor to look them in the eyes.

"y-yah! knocked before you enter!" The leader JR said, Jackal turns around and look at them intently. The idols started to feel nervous.

"yah byuntae!" said the one with mohawk, Jackal smirks then left without a word. She walks down to the hallways,fast.

"a girl looking boy,the leader, the old one,the one with mohawk and the tallest one" Jackal said through her earpiece.

"the tallest one...thats him" ahjumma's voice came in.

"he has a scar on his hip and thigh,they're might be others but couldn't see it" Jackal reported, Ahjumma sighed pitifully.

"kill him...please" Ahjumma said, Jackal smirks and took off SBS Staff tag and rides on her GSX 1300R.

"algaesseumnida" Jackal turns off her ear piece.

 

_____________________