Chapter 1 : Meeting The Devil

I Hate My Next Door Neighbor!!

Chaelin's POV...

Today is just bad luck!!! I'm lost!!!! Its all that guy's fault!!! Argh!!! what am I gonna do?!

-Flash back-

“Chaelin!! are you sure youre okay, going there alone?!”

“haha yes Grandma...Dont worry I'll be fine..”Soon after that I left home, walking to the bus stop. I got transferred to Jung Gyeol high in Seoul, so I have to leave my precious grandmother whose worried at home. I will be living in an apartment there.

I hope nothing bad happens to me today. I was told to wait at the bus stop for a tour bus to seoul. The man said I should get to know seoul first since I've never been there.

End of Chaelin's POV...

But then a sports car drove past the bus stop. The problem was there was a puddle of water on the road cause of the rain a moment ago. The water splashed onto Chaelin's Clothes, Her clothes got soaked cause of it. The car stopped and a guy who looks like he was around Chaelin's age came out of his Sports and looked at Chaelin.

“LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!”

“What?? where??”

“Don't pretend to be stupid!! You made my clothes soaked!!”

“HAH!! YOUR FAULT TO STAND NEAR THERE”

“EGH!!! I can't go to seoul Like this!!!”

“ huh? Just go home and change...”

“YOU!! IT TOOK ME 20 MINUTES FOR ME TO WALK FROM MY HOUSE TO HERE!!”

“Great now, You just need another 20 minutes to walk back home to change and another 20 minutes to walk back here...”

“I DONT HAVE TIME!! I HAVE TO GO ON A TOUR BUS TO GO TO SEOUL!!”

“Tour bus??”

“YEAH TOUR BUS!! Its cause I've never been there and I got transferred so I have to live there...”

“Huuu the bus can wait...Just go...I have no time to argue with a person like you now.”

“ugh!! Fine!!!” Chaelin ran home to change.

But when she got home she didnt know what else to wear. At first she wore a black jacket with a white sweater in it and long jeans. Since she didnt have anything to wear she had to wear other kind of clothes so she ended up wearing a pink sleeveless in a black and white short-sleeved jacket with a hoodie and another pair of jeans.

She had to blow dry at the ends of her hair cause she washed the dirty water off with tap water. Her hair appeared straight and since it looked better like that she let it be, She didn't tie her hair like she did a moment ago. Chaelin ran out with her luggage but before that she said her goodbyes to her grandmother again.

Luckily she saw the tour bus waiting, She was relieved but she got upset when she saw the tour bus driving away when she was about 5 meters away from it. She was disappointed and kept on calling the bus back. But she stopped when she saw the similar sport car still parked near the bus stop. She stomped her way to the car and knocked on the window. The window opened and not to her surprise she saw that guy again.

“I knew you would be late”He said not looking at her

“ergh!! Whose the one who made me late?!”

“hah......”

“why did you suddenly become quiet??”

“you see, I'm on my way back to Seoul...So to make you accept my apology I'll send you there”

“......Why do I have a bad feeling about this??”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN B-” He finally looked at her and he was amazed and didnt believe that she was the girl who he saw before.

“what??”

“a-a-erghhh!!what ever!! Its not like I'm gonna do anything to you!!”

“how am I gonna believe that??”

“look..I'll just say these 5 words to you...”

“hmmph what?!”

“TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Sooo?? how was it hahah I will be posting another fanfic after this fanfic ^v^