CHAPTER I : story of Cinderella and the Devil

Barefoot Cinderella

 

{Author's Note}

Thanks for all subscribers:) I'm sorry if I made eror grammars/pronounce there. kkk since I wasn't using english at my daily life I hope all of you understandable;) BTW I make luhan younger here since her face was cute like a baby kkk. sorry for long waiting. I have many assignments from my lecture :'(

Happy Reading All :):):)

{CHAPTER I : story of Cinderella and the Devil}

 

 

 

Cinderella better didn’t  wore  her glass shoes

Cinderella better didn’t has a magic for being perfect

Cinderella better didn’t have a fairy lady

Cinderella better found her own Prince rather than prince found her

Cinderella better be a true Cinderella

Cinderella was Cinderella

She wasn’t a Princess.

 

Cinderella

Crack.

Crack.

Crack.

“aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” short blonde’s hair girl was Scream at the midnight while there were everybody was in dream land. She has reasons for yell out loud in this time. Firstly, she was saw Long hair girl front of her window.  secondly,  the girl was having too much make up on her face.

3 seconds she tried to realize herself, actually that wasn’t a Sadako yamamura or any Ghosts  who stand front of her window .

“IM YOOONA!” Now. She was yelled again. She doesn’t care about her neighbor want to complain her soon. She just care, this girl    Im Yoona, just make her mad already.

“what are you doing in my house, euh?” Taeyeon asked Yoona madly. “Correction, front of your window… just let me in first” Yoona jump up on the window and come to taeyeon’s room with her luggage beside her.  “W..why you bring your luggage here? Did you runaway Yoong? And why  you didn’t  using my doorbell for come to my house?” taeyeon asked her confusedly and half madly.. yes of course she still mad at her about this guest who disturb her on midnight. Yoona seems doesn’t care and walk away to Taeyeon’s bathroom. “I want to Remove my make up first Taeng-ah”she said with tired face.  Just looking how yoona’s tired, Taeyeon  give up on her and let her explain after this. “okay. I’ll wait you at my dining room, I wanna make you a raemyeon now…” she said and out of her room. “Thank you~” Yoona mumbled in bathroom.

“You still work there Yoong?” Taeyeon questioned her while pouring hot waters on a Cup of Raemyeon. “Of course taeng, I loved for making children feel happy – included when they laughing like theres no tomorrow. to me, I feel like I’m on heaven” Taeyeon can see, this girl – Im Yoona wasn’t lie on her words. Yoona was really loved children. Maybe that one of the reasons she acted like one. Taeyeon knows Yoona could got better job than been a clown or wag for childrens at amusement parks. For you know,  Yoona ever had  offered  from some model agency  for be a new trainer model but she had rejected that because she doesn’t like to be a model, and actually she didn’t like to be tamed, Even she know her Income will be gain more and more but she doesn't care about money. She just care about happiness.

“Yoong. What’s your dream? What’s your passion? What’s Your planning in this life? I know being a clown that wasn’t you dream right?” Taeyeon ask her all of sudden and Yoona just look at Taeyeon and smiling weakly. “Cinderella ”. “I wanna be Cinderella” she answer calmly, then take the Raemyeon from taeyeon hand and walk to Taeyeon’s mini living Room. “are you kidding me? I’m serious Yoong… uuf” taeyeon huffed herself behind her.

“Cinderella didn’t have any plan on her life but in the end she has happy ending story  life by married with Prince charming” Yoona simple answer make Taeyeon burst into laugther. “haha…are you living in fairyland? Cinderella was just a fiction Yoong” Taeyeon gave her sarcastic face. “to me she wasn’t just fiction, she just like an inspiration” Yoona answered then slurping her noodle. “whatever...” taeyeon just give up when Yoona start talking about her crazy fairy dream. “by the way, why you’ve move to my home?” taeyeon asked and turn on television. Yoona’s face suddenly change, she’d feel bitter for telling her best friend the truth. Suddenly Yoona stop her eat.

“I guess.. I tell you tomorrow taeng. may I sleep first? I feel so tired now” she said with weak voice. “Yoong… did he’d make something bad to you again?” Taeyeon questioned her as she sit on the couch beside Yoona. “Sorry taeng, I’ve got tired… may I sleep..” Taeyeon know, Yoona must be avoid to tell her about her adoptive dad. “Yoong…” Taeyeon try to open Yoona up shirt and check her shoulder as Yoona try to avoid,  Taeyeon found out the bruises on her back. Taeyeon was so shock. Yoona’s shoulder full of blue mark.  “Taeng, I’m okay… em I’ve just got little  accident  when I work… I… I –”

“YOONG! ARE YOU CRAZY!” Taeyeon’s yelling madly and start to cry . “I … I.. JUST CAN’T BELIVE THIS! YOU KEEP HIDDING ME ABOUT THAT BASTARD DOING THIS TO YOU! HE WASN’T YOUR REAL FATHER YOONG! JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM!” Taeyeon burst her tears, as Yoona start crying and hugging her best friend. “I’m sorry taeng, I didn’t mind for hiding you about this…just… I loved him like I loved my own father…” then Yoona’s sobbing on Taeyeon shoulder. “I’m So Sorry taeng…”

Taeyeon release her and hold her shoulder. “I’ll treat your livid first” she said as walk to her kitchen and take a first aid kit.

“No matter what happen… I hope someday you can tell me everything, don’t hiding something Important like this again Yoong. You don’t know how afraid I am right now” Taeyeon  said sadly as she’s try to brushing  Yoona’s livid. “I’m sorry Taeng… I just didn’t wanna make you felt worried about me… sorry” once again Yoona apologized to her best friend. Yoona always know Taeyeon always care about her. Taeyeon was just like her own sister who protect her and gave her affections. Yoona and Taeyeon was best friended since they were grew together in Orphanage.  Taeyeon really know about Yoona, and Yoona did the same. “Just promise me You’d never come back to him” Taeyeon staring at Yoona and start to crying again. “But.. he is my father Taeng”

 “YOUR FATHER?! DID A FATHER TORTURE HIS OWN DAUGHTER?” Taeyeon yelling again at Yoona. “please Yoong listen me right now,  he’d even didn’t care about your…”. Yoona cry more and hugging Taeyeon tightly. “he did Taeng, he’d just haven’t open his heart”.  “I hope you wouldn’t be Cinderella anymore Yoong, I’d never want to see my best friend felt pains… just try to be cruel  as Cinderella’s step mother did to Cinderella… sometimes you didn’t need to caring for someone who hurt you, sometimes you’d must have fighting back about he did to you…” Taeyeon said sadly. She just didn’t wanna Yoona get hurt again. Taeyeon’s hope Yoona can fight back about her father did. “No, taeng.  I’ve feel better be a Cinderella, even she was in pain. Even her dream about wanna loose. She still have her patience. An important thing of Human life’s was a patience.”. “Because we can’t  extinguished a fire with a fire too, we need something colder for  calm them down” Yoona try to clear her tears and smiling. “sometimes… I don’t get on You, my best friend”  Taeyeon gave bitter smile.

 

 

 

 

 

<><><><><>

I loved My self

Devil. Demon.

I loved My fate

Mess up. Break up.

I loved My Eyes

 Void. Blank. Insipid

I loved My mind

Sly. Craftly. Wily.

I loved all of My figure,

yes I loved all about mine – loved in hard way

 

 

The Devil

“Mister Choi, can I help you?” a man in middle age was Come  to an expensive VIP hotel’s room. “Take her away out of my room” a man with sharp eyes said coldly to his assistant. “ehm… okay Mister Choi,” he’s said as he was carried a woman  who was lay on a bed. “Just don’t make her come back to me again” the young man said  with fierce tone. “alright mister” then the middle age man left out with the woman of his room, the young man as known Choi Seunghyun was the only son of Hwang Min jin who was the second wife of  the owner Mizuki corporation, Takashima Ichida. Seunghyun lived with glamours life since he was child. His mother treat him very well with all of he needed. Money. Deluxe life. Just like royal family. Though Everyone said he has everything, to him he has nothing. When he was on elementary school, his mother had a scandal to an American businessman who already married. And his friends always mocked him by said ‘his mother was a ’, ‘his mother was a ’, ‘his mother was gadfly’. Actually he couldn’t against about what they said since that was true. He just could silent. And accept all about the contumely. He’d also didn’t know about his real father, he’d just know he’s father family name was Choi, one of the reason her mother used Choi for his name. He ever thought he’d better been a beggar than he’d been himself. As he tried to hide his pain, as he just got suffer Increased. maybe tomorrow,  he’s life was on happiness. or maybe someday he can got his fortunate – or maybe that was just maybe forever.

He open the casement hotel as he laid on the wall beside him. He stare blankly to the night scenery. He and his life was just full of affliction. He’d never thought he would be able implement his life again. Every night he spend his life with all s,  he wreak out everything for being a reprobet man.

He cried. last night, tonight, he’d cry again and again. He’s really want to ending his life, he’s really want to run out to his life. ‘This life was just like a Nightmare, This life was just like a rottenest scum’. He’s alive but he feel dead inside.

Suddenly his phone was vibrate there are Incoming call from his best friend, Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong also known  GD was his only best friend when he was on High school. Jiyong was just consimiliar to him. Both of them had a nightmare life’s.

“What’s the matter?” He ask his longing best friend with flat tone.   “watch your television on KBS2" GD informed him. And he decide to turn on the television.

Hwang Min Jin, wife of Takashima Ichida trying to suicide herself on the capitol hotel tokyu in 567 room. Medical Team  been report  she got have trouble on her psychologist. Luckily the meddist come fastest and saving her life. From witnesses  information, she was tried to drink 7 pills of chloroform. she…

PRANG

 As he turn off the television. He punch the mirror beside him. He punch again and again. He doesn’t care about bloods fall from his hand. He cried. Then he cried again. Why god have been so cruel to him ? Did he didn’t deserve for been happy, have a peace in his life. Why he was born from Hwang Min Jin who everybody called her as a .  Why god  gave his life was so breathless? Why? He’d just wanna question in WHY. Actually he just got tired for questioning. Because he’d know he wouldn’t found the answer.

He tried clear his tears and walk out of his room. His hand still blooded. But he didn’t care, he didn’t care about the staffs hotel look at him confusedly. As he walk faster and go to his car, the flooded still falling on his hands.

He was on his BlackAudi’s Car. He starter his car, and driving it to maximum speed. As he doesn’t care about the future. As he push the pedal deeply. he didn’t mind about  another car thorn on him. He just want to run away. Runaway of his life. Furthest from his nightmare life’s. as long as he can go away from the nightmare.

Suddenly his phone was vibrate again. He didn’t mind for answer.  He just care about push his pedal, until he can’t brake his car anymore.

NTT Medical Center Tokyo Tokyo, Japan

He confused. He’d feel hesitate. Little felt tremble.

Should he have come to his mother Room or not. Because it’s been 2 years he hasn’t met his mother. Since they just met  on Important business. And now,  they meet in bad situation. He decide to come in to the room. he’d found, there are a old woman was laying on a bed. She was sleep. She shut her eyes peacily. He just staring at the sleeping old woman with his fierce look. “are you enjoying your life now?” he said coldly as he reached a chair beside him.  “sometimes, I hope we weren’t related each other. I hope I wasn’t your son, And you aren’t my mother. But ” he cut his words as he tried hold on his tears as cleched his hands-were bandaged. “God was just been too unfair for made me born on your cervix. Made me has the relation blood with you" He can’t hold his tears longer. His eyes were filled full of tears. “and… I.. I’ve been stupid if I said I love you as my mother. I… I’ve been Idiot person if I said ‘you are the best Mom I’ve ever had’. “And I’ve been a ” he didn’t continued his words as his mother hold his hand. “Sorry” she said it, still with close her eyes. “Just Sorry Choi Seunghyun” again, his mother said it on weak voice. “just kill me now. if you can forgive me after I was died.” His mother look  sadly at him. “stab me with that knife” his mother pointing an knife beside him.  “or gave me some toxic, or you can call a murder if you didn’t wanna kill me directly.” “just kill me seunghyun-ah” His mother words just make him falling deeply. he doesn’t know, what to do. His mother words just make him feel breaker.

“YOU WANT TO RUNAWAY AFTER YOU DID THIS TO ME!” he was scream as the tears falling out again to his eyes. “YOU!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!” He was yelled again as he punch the vas beside him. his mother start to cry hardly. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry seunghyun-ah” his mother apologizing again and hugging her son. “I wasn’t deserve for being your mother. I wasn’t. hiks…” she couldn’t continued her words.  She just sobbing more on her son shoulder. “maybe I was dumbest mother in this world, for making you’ve been like this. Made your life in suffer,  I’m sorry… so sorry..” . Seunghyun release her hug and clear his eyes. “Save your words. Just try to be old Min Jin. Who was strong even she was on a strom” Seunghyun said calmly as he gave his mother brown amplope.  “ I accepted for taken Your company. I couldn’t rejected, since you keep bugging me about these.” He said coldly as he walk away out of her room. “Thank You seunghyun-ah…” his mother smiling bitterly.

Kwon Jiyong’s House

“Don’t said to me you accept that…” Jiyong facing his buddy or his best friend  choi seunghyun who was pouring his bordeaux wine on his glass. “I sign. Ji” he gulp his wine and put his head on the table. “You’re so stupid Choi Seunghyun” Jiyong said sarcastically. “yes I am” he answered and smirk to Jiyong. “She’d just acting try to commit suicied for you’ve  accepting to lead  her corporation. She’d just a  stressed girl who wanna riding your life.” Jiyong said it sadistically and seunghyun just laughing on his words sarcastically. “She is Crazy, I know that Ji. But that still my mother. That still the part of my life…” he said with sarcasm voice. “alright forget that , How about we go to having fun  tonight?” Jiyong ask seunghyun go to club. “why not” seunghyun answered with his smirk.

 

(Yoona’s POV)

Today. Kim Taeyeon, was pull my hand excitedly. She said she wanna bring me to get better job. She’s said I will have more money and I will have my happiness. now. We were stand front of kindergarden.  She was recruited me on one of her friends, who the owner kindergarden for teaching there. Actually I feel little bit nervous, because this is my first time having job as a teacher. Since I wasn’t have prelection before, because I have to find my own money. I know my life was Very different with Taeyeon who can spending her life on a Collage, and got her bachelor's degree then have a job as a General Manager in Big Corporation. Because her adoptive Parents was treat her very well. I didn't say my adoptive father wasn't treat me well. he'd also treat me very well. but he's been different when he had drunk. I loved him so much. but now, I just couldn't go back to my home because Taeyeon disallow me.  

Actually I’d just have an Interview for today — maybe I can get Ignored, or luckily I got accept. Because this Kindergarden was one of greatest preschool in seoul and have International standard. I should answer the question correctly for making them sure about my ability.

“Okay Yoong I thought I just walk you here, I still had a meeting with some clients… I know you can pass this Him Yoona.. Fighting!” Taeyeon cheer me on as I smile to her and thank her before she was go. After Taeyeon go, I decide to come in. huft. Little bit nervous. ‘Okay Im Yoona I know you Can. hwaiting!’  I decide to find Headmaster room.

Knock.knock.

“Excuse me, can I come in” I said and wait for answer. As I want to knocked Again there were a woman voice “ Yes please come in”. I was opened the door and look at a Beautiful young woman in Black short hair was sitting behind her desk while reading a big book. “Ah You must be Mrs. Im right? Have a sit please..” she said  it with soft voice. “My name is Choi Sulli, I was the headmaster of ECLC international Kindergarden.” She said it as I was shocked about what her said. ‘she’d just too young for being headmaster. Great. Really great.’ I thought it and she was laughing by look at my expression. “I know you must be feeling unexpected I was the headmaster here. For information I've just already taken bachelor's degree from In Ha university while handing this kindergarden. My Grandmother was the owner this Kindergarden her name is Choi Min Hye” She was smiling again to me. “okay, Mrs.Im can we start the interview” she said as she holding my curriculum vitae and read it carefully.

“okay this is my only question in this interview, I hope you think for the best answer for this question. ‘why you want to be a teacher here?’” she questioned me, and gave me a warm smile. I look at her confusedly. “sorry Mrs.Choi. you just gave me one question in this interview?” I asked her slowly as she nodded and smile again to me.

“hmm, honestly. I just really like children. I don’t know why certainly I love them – I’d just… felt my happiness when saw they are laugh and smile brightly. It was made my day” I said it as I smiling to her. She'd thinking for a while and take glance at me. “You Pass Mrs. Im” she said it calmly as I was shocked about she’s said. “WHAT?! But – I..” she hold my hand. “Tomorrow You can start to teach here, welcome to ECLC International Kindergarden” she said it brightly as I responses with a bow. “Thank You Mrs.Choi I really thank you” I bowing again and smiling to her brightly.

After have some discussion and sign contract, I decided go to Supermarket for buying some stuff for Dinner tonight. I want to Cooking special Dinner for my Taeng-ahjuma. Because she was one of the reasons, I’ve been accept. As I walking faster for reach the Bus. I decide to buy the cofee nearer Kindergarden. after I bought the cofee I'd wanna go to shelter bus.

BRUK

I didn't watch my way and bumping someone and spilled my cofee on his shirt. Oh my god. I’d bowing to him and apologize him. “Sorry I wasn’t carefully on my way” as I tried to help clear his shirt he push away. He’d just staring at me coldly. “Next time, using Your eyes! !” he’s said it with a fierce tone. 'why his words so rude'  I’ve tried to calm my self and look at him and bowing again, I’d try to Recognized his face. His face was so familiar to me. He's glancing at me for a while with his sharp eyes and walk away from me. After he’d gone. I've felt reminisce about her Sharp eyes. I’ve start to realized and recognized. ‘OMG.He is CHOI SEUNGHYUN, My Sunbae when I'm on High School’. And for bad Information…

‘He was My first love’   

To be continued.

 

 

Preview next chapter

“Seunghyun, did you wanna Know about your real father?”

“I thought no, because he was just another bastard like you”

“Taeng, I saw him”

“who?”

“my first love, Choi Seunghyun”

“WHAT?! HIM? THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD”

….

“Thank you noona, you are so beautiful.”

“It’s okay lulu~”

“noona I’m not Lulu”

“Unnie he is not lulu. But ugly lulu”

“YAH KIM NAMJOO. WANNA DIE HUH?”

….

“I don’t wanna know”

“Your real father still alive. His name was … Choi Jang Min”