Ch 5

Our Sunflower Garden

FINALLY IM BACK TO CONTINUE THIS STORY, SORRY IF THIS STORY SO BORING BUT ITS STILL BEGINNING.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!

 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBE!

 

DON'T FORGET TO READ MY ANOTHER FICTION TOO!

 

- My y Boyfriend

- Instagram!! and +++

- THG Trilogy (TaeNy Version) #thehungergamestrilogy

 

 

BUBYEEEEE #PatingIrara94

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Taeyeon POV-

 

Jessica.... I keep daydreaming her, her white skin, her blonde hair, her beautiful face and i can't stop thingking about her.

 

"Why you so perfect?" I mumbling to myself.

 

"Who's perfect taetae?"

I jump from my chair because i hear a someone whispering at my right ear. "Gaaah... Yaah! Mushroom!! You make me had heartattack you know" i yell at her.

"Ooops... Sorry Taetae hehe.." She said with her trendmark an adorable eyesmile who can melt everyboy in the school, but sorry that eyesmile only for me.

 

"Sooo who's perfect taetae?" She continue asking about it.

 

"Ahh.. Noo.. I just.. Hmm.. Daydreaming about..."

 

"About??"

"About you! Yeah.. Yeah.. You so perfect Mushroom" i said to her.

 

"Owww... Thanks?" She answer me with little blushing on her cheek. Hmmm did she just blushing? I asked myself ahh.. maybe its just my imagination.

 

"Taetae.." Miyoung call me.

 

"Yess mushroom?" I answer her while i starting to write my homework, or you can see that i copy Miyoung's homework because im not doing my homework.

 

"You dont forget something right?" She asked me and shes playing with her finger.

 

"Forget? About what?" She got my attention now.

 

"About 2 more weeks" she said while looking at my face.

 

"2 more weeks? What ocation?" I asked her and continue copying her homework.

 

"DID YOU FORGET?!!" her voice so high now and my ear cang hear for a second.

 

"AWW.. YAAAH MUSHROOM! dont need to yell like that!" I told her.

 

To be honest i know what she want to talking about, it was her birthday. I'll never forget her birthday, because shes my bestfriend forever. We always celebrate our birthday, it was out routine as a bestfriend since we child.

 

 

-END TAEYEON POV-

 

 

""

 

.

 

""

 

 

 

 

-TIFFANY POV-

 

"AWW.. YAAAH MUSHROOM! dont need to yell like that!" He yell back.

 

Did he forget about my birtbday? How dare him. I want to cry but i hold it because bell already rang. Today we will study math and pe, sooo we waiting our math teacher. She have a killer face and loud voice, she can punish student who can answer her. And now she walking in my class with smile, and it was rare moment vveeerrrryyyy rare moment!

 

"Good Morning student, we have new student from Hawai now" she told us.

 

Our class begin to noisy until my teacher let the new student to intoducing himself then girls on our class begin to gasp and me too because he was..

 

"Hi.. My name is Jung Yul, im from Hawai. Im korean like you, but my parents moving to Hawai when my mother pregnant me. Be nice to me" that new student finish his speech and then he smile with one of killer smile even our kilker teacher melting and smile back at him.

 

"Omg... What a day.." i speak to my self.

 

"Okay.. Yul, you can sit behind Tiffany" our math killer teacher told him.

 

"Okay mam" he answer and walking toward me, then he talk to me with little voice "sooo sunflower girl, your name is Tiffany?".

 

"Mind your bussinness" i told him.

 

"Nice to meet you again Tiffany, beuatiful girl always have beaitiful name. It suit you well" he told me and he sat behind me.

 

 

 

~TBC~

 

 

 

Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE and COMMENT okaay!! ^^v

 

 

IG

Taeyeon: taeyeon_ss

Sunny: Svnnynight

Hyoyeon: watasiwahyo

Yuri: Yulyulk

 

Twitter:

Sunny: Sunnyday515

Seohyun: sjhsjh0628

 

 

IG/Twitter Author: PatingIrara94

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING ^^