Partners

Unexpected Events

When they came through the practice room door all eyes were on them. they all greeted each other and they sat down while watching the boys practice....

 Chanyeol's Pov

When she walked in the practice room, and i kind of got nervous...why? don't know..she's just a girl. Maybe it was because she was Pretty...Beautiful..Smart..Funny and she had a beautiful smile...

[what the am i talking about??...be a man and stop being cheesy!]

I took a deep breath and when i got my thoughts straightened out i greeted them with a smile with the rest of the members. "Annyeonghaseyo we are Exo-k!" We all said in Unison "Ah that was weird, hmm lets continue to practice guys" Suho said "Nae!" we all got in our places and started to practice again.... *History plays*

 

 Ara's Pov

When they started dancing i was mesmerized by every move. [They were that good..orz i'm not that good...Jealous] Then when the song ended they all we're tired. *clapping*

"whoo! that was really good!" Me and namjoo were fangirling at this point "how did you do that? it looked so cool! and omo your face expressions were so serious" Me and namjoo kept rambling on about how cool they were

"Ya!" Kai said with a [I know were amazing] look on his face"Stop fangirling!"

"Fine!" We both said at the same time which caused eveyone to laugh "Hey can you two dance?!" Sehun said with a excited look on his face "umm a little~"

"We should do a dance together!" Baekhyun said as he pulled us to the middle of the practice room"Show us what you got!" [Ugh..we have to dance in front of them??...i'm gonna die of embarrasment] "Right now?"

"Yes! we need to see how bad or good you are~"Kai said with a smirk

"O-Okay.."the music started and we started to dance [Omo they're staring...>< eothokke!? We danced to MissA~ Good girl Bad girl] As the song was playing i noticed the serious faces the boys had...then the song ended...

"Umm..."Suho had a shocked expression"We were bad huh?" "Actually you were good" Me and namjoo were really happy..we were so happy that we actually started jumping

"ya! i said you were good but not great ~"

"Aishh..we know but being good is good enough for us!"....."

 

 Chanyeol's Pov

"So, we need to choose our partners" Sehun said with a smile "Partners? for what?" I said "We gonna do a couple dance yeol" [aish...a couple dance?..Hmm will she pick me?]

"So since there's only 2 girls and 6 guys...who wants to couple with namjoo and Ara?" "i'll  do it" Kyungsoo said "Uh..Me too" i said

"Okay, so namjoo and...umm" [ Say chanyeol... Say chanyeol ] "Umm Chanyeol and Kyungsoo will be partners with Ara" As soon as he said my name i almost jumped in excitment but i kept cool until i started smiling like a idiot...

"Wait that doesn't look right cause the heights are all weird" Baekhyun said..

"Yeah your right okay..Chanyeol and Ara are partners and Kyungsoo and Namjoo are partners"

[Okay umm...did he do that on purpose?...Aishh..he must have saw how happy i was and got jealous..Bacon...ugh]

"Okay let's get started tomorrow nae?" Sehun said as we all packed up and went home....

[I wonder how tomorrow will be...i guess i'll have to wait and see..]

Authors note: I'm sorry if this chapter was badly written>< i wrote it kinda fast so forgive me but i still hope you liked it ^^ Love ya *blows kisses*