Final :D

Stress Yukwon, Faint Minhyuk, Horror Block B

 

 

 

Me: WwwwEeeeeeeeee~  *Jumping around*

Yukwon: *curious* why? Why?

Me: I got a soul mate today (*¯︶¯*)

Yukwon: Who?

Jaehyo: *puffy red eyes* Di….Did anyone saw my BB cream?

Me & Yukwon: What are you doing here? –‘

Jaehyo: *sniff* ohhh sorry, wrong place *walk away*

Yukwon: So who?

Me: But I think we had to fight for Minhyuk! O.O

Minhyuk: Why me?

Me: Both of us deeply falling in love with Minhyuk *blush*

Yukwon: *Rage* YAH!!!! WHOEVER YOUR SOUL MATE IS……. YOU AND YOUR SOUL MATE!! STAY AWAY FROM MINHYUK!!!!! HE IS MINE!!!! *dragged Minhyuk away*

Minhyuk: *giggle* I know I’m hawt!

Me: Nusiaxx, I think we needed to kidnap Minhyuk from Yukwon.

Yukwon: *yelling* YAHHHHHHH!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!! *run to me*

Me: ENNNJJOOOOYYY :P *runaway from Yukwon*

Yukwon: COME HERE DON’T RUN FROM ME YOU IDIOT!!! щ(゚Д゚щ)

Me: NUSIAXXXXXXXX!!! GO KIDNAP MINHYUK NOWWWWWW!!!!

Minhyuk: O.O *locking himself in their bedroom* I ONLY WANT MY KWON BABY!! KILL HER KWONNIIEEE!!

Nusiaxx: I got the key Minhyuk *open the door*

Minhyuk: (╥_╥)

Nusiaxx: *take out big sake from her backpack*

Minhyuk: UMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Not fully entered the dorm, Minhyuk stood in front the door froze, staring at Yukwon in horror. Yukwon was acting as if he was pregnant. Well, he doesn’t mind if he really was pregnant but the thing was Yukwon stuff a pillow under his shirt acting like he was pregnant while holding a baby doll in his arm. Is Yukwon losing his sanity after having a fever? Whadaheck.

 

Minhyuk looked at the other wanting for explanation. "I don’t know hyung, the moment we entered the dorm, he is the first one we saw making milk for the baby," Kyung said pointing to the baby doll in Yukwon arm.

"Go talk to him, we had been trying to talk with him but he ignored us. We even tried to take the baby doll and the pillow away from him but he scream liked a crazy person," Zico said still looking shock.

"Why me?"

"Hyung are his boyfriend!" Jihoon pushed Minhyuk toward Yukwon.

 

Sitting himself next to Yukwon, he fake cough gaining Yukwon attention, "Kwon baby, what happened to you?"

 

Minhyuk stare at him in horror, almost faint when Yukwon replied, "Hyuk, can you feel our baby kick my stomach," he took Minhyuk hand placing it on his “fake” baby bump. "Ohhhh, she wanted to be hold. She missed his daddy so much," Yukwon continued handing the baby doll in his arm to Minhyuk.

 

Now, Minhyuk did eventually faint after all.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

"What am I going to do?" Minhyuk wake from his faint staring at Yukwon who sitting at the corner of the living room still playing with his “baby”.

"Tell him you love him so much before you lost him.. Maybe that way Yukwon would be back to sane….??" Jaehyo said unsure.

 

Minhyuk sat himself from Yukwon back, hugging his waist from the back. "Baby, I love you. You know that right?"

"Of course you love me as much as I love you. I will kill you if you don’t love me. Who is going to raise our baby? I’m not going to raise it all alone," Yukwon innocently said. Taeil splashed water onto Minhyuk face before he faint once again which he kinda looked like he will be.

 

"I know you still want to play with our baby but let’s go to sleep," Minhyuk carefully asked him. "Help me up. This baby in my womb so heavy," Minhyuk gulped before helping him up. Minhyuk had to wait for Yukwon in deep sleep before he took the pillow out of his shirt so he could comfortably hug Yukwon in sleep.

 

The next day

 

"Yes, you really did it!! You even put pillow under your shirt! You act as if you really pregnant!!!!" Kyung exclaimed as Yukwon still didn’t want to admit it.

"I did?"

"Yes! Do you even remember Minhyuk faint?" Taeil now staring at him in disbelieved.

"You did baby?" Yukwon panicked, caressing Minhyuk cheek.

"Something wrong with you, Kwonnie. Definitely," Minhyuk kiss his lips.

"I can’t believe I did that," Yukwon laughed.

“Gahd~ this is not time to laugh, Kim Yukwon,” Zico face palmed.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

At night is more fatal, at least for the other, lucky enough Jihoon were already asleep to witness all of this and Yukwon who they thought already gone to sleep, instead, Yukwon get out from his bedroom -with Minhyuk- with pillow under his shirt coming out, panting harshly as if he going to give birth any second. He did. In his mind.

 

"Hyuk baby~ our baby is coming," he panting hard, hands clutching on his “baby bump” and Minhyuk did faint once again muttering "my kwonnie" over and over again. The next thing he knew Yukwon went to him shaking his body vigorously. As if Minhyuk faint is not enough for him, he attacked again with, "baby wake up!! We needed to get to the hospital!!!!! Our baby going to come out in any second,” he said while rubbing his "baby bump"

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

"Well its typical thing. It’s happened due to him having high fever, so don’t mind that. Just act with him," the doctor explained.

"But I don’t like it. I looked like crazy people!"

"Then tell your body to stop doing that," the doctor lamely replied.

"Are you a doctor for real? Minnie~~" Yukwon whined.

"How come he became liked this? He never been liked this when he got fever the old day."

"It’s because of stress. That’s the way how he let his stress."

"I don’t mind acting like some kind stupid humiliating gag man, clown, professional actor, policemen liked what I had been dreaming, being a lawyer, rubbish collectors or something else but pregnant? Please. You heard my story right? It’s weird dammit!~"

"Don’t curse at me. Blame your body!"

"What kind of doctor are you?"

"What kind of patient are you?" they glaring at each other. He will be in the top list of person Yukwon going to kill in his next life.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Since that day Block B member did their best taking care of Yukwon. No more sleeveless shirts, no more in the shower -which kind a bit disagreement between both of them- Why? Because they don’t want it to happen anymore!! Though most of the reasons because Yukwon did act liked that once again when he having fever that day when they choreo-ing dance for their comeback with Nillili mambo after Nanrina promotion saying, "I couldn’t dance anymore. What about my baby? I don’t want to have miscarriages!!" it’s killing them especially Minhyuk.

 

They remembered how with all his might Yukwon protect his “baby” and they ended up canceling their Blockbuster comeback. They really did waited for 8 months till they able to make their comeback after Yukwon "successfully delivered their baby" one month before that. They just couldn’t understand why Yukwon keep getting fever.

 

The most horrified news ever when the doctor said, "It’s reflect his hidden desires." Now, even Yukwon is faint along with Minhyuk.

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

The End :D Sorry lame~

 

 

Me: Guys, my guy friend asked for my phone number should I give him?

Yukwon: Yes, you should

Me: Why would I?

Yukwon: Are you uhmmm… you…. You know…. *cough*not*cough*straight?

Me: *gasped* I’m straight!! It just because we haven't in touch for one year and he came out wanting for my number.. and I love the guy name Minhyuk

Yukwon: *walk away*

Me: hahaha just kidding Yukwon!!! You not going to follow him, Minhyuk?

Minhyuk: No, just give it to him

Me: Okay… btw, how did you survive from Nusiaxx?

Minhyuk: Well, she did really kidnap me shoving me in the sack. But, I got survived thanks to Jaehyo

Me: *confused*

Minhyuk: *sneeze* she shou--- *sneeze* should have washed the sack first *sneeze* ….. well… You know that Jaehyo searching for his love BB cream right? Then, he saw Nusiaxx dragging a sack which contained me in it. He accused there was his BB cream in it. They ended up fighting and Jaehyo took the sack away. He is crying but not because of he found out that I was kidnapped but because there is no his bb cream in there.

Me: So, where is he now?

Minhyuk: *point to the corner*

Jaehyo: I’m sorry that I lost you, BB cream *staring at his wallpaper*