2

I Got a Boy!

Taeyeon gave Yoona an encouraging smile.  When they walked into the room, no one paid attention to them, not even glanced at them.  Not even in her dream, Yoona even saw a class like this one.

The tables were spread unorganized, there were two tables placed together near socket with a game console and LCD TV on it.  In the back left corner there was a table with an aquarium. A book shelf containing comic books, novels, magazines was also available.  You could even find coffee makers and toaster!

“Attention, please!” Taeyeon yelled.

Almost every one – there was this one sleeping boy at the back – glanced at them.  “What is it, Noona?” the pretty (Yoona found him pretty) boy who was occupied with his pocket mirror asked with annoyed tone.

“You have new companion,” Taeyeon told them.  “Please introduce yourself,” she asked Yoona.

“Hello everyone, I’m Im Yoona!” Yoona shouted to gain their attention.

“Welcome,” the boys said in unison without even took another glance at Yoona.  Taeyeon gave her an apologetic look.

There were 11 boys, she counted, and no one paid her attention.  One was sleeping at the back (how could he’s sleeping in this chaotic situation? Yoona thought), one was the pretty boy with his mirror (what do he expect from looking at the mirror for that long?), a bouncing boy and a blonde boy were busily playing with the game console and being as loud as they could (don’t they realize that they are in the class?), one boy was sitting on window’s frame and reading a book (really? On window’s frame?), one boy tapping his laptop with a boy watching whatever was on it while eating his snack (Looks quite normal for me), one was playing with a turtle (what is he doing?), and the last one looks almost normal sitting on a chair but he was reading bible (bible? Really?).  The last two were chatting about recipe?

“Where’s Leeteuk?” Taeyeon asked them.

“Office,” the one who was tapping his laptop answered without turned his head from the screen.  He referred to the teachers’ room.

“Well Yoona, hope you can get along well with them.  Leeteuk is the chairman, he’ll help you.  Now I must go,” Taeyeon gave her apologetic smile again, and then she left her.

“Where should I sit?” Yoona asked no one in particular.

Finally the bouncing boy turned his head to her, “hey, she’s a girl!”

“Of course!  She’s a girl and he’s a boy!” the pretty boy rolled his eyes but then looked at her along with the others.  The bouncing boy smiled sheepishly.

“Hoi maknae,  Wake up!” the bouncing boy threw a pen to the sleeping boy.  The boy wake up and glared at him while rubbing his head, “What’s your problem?” he asked.

“Look!  Finally we have a girl in the class!” the bouncing boy beamed.

The maknae stared at her and frowned, “Not look like one for me, a girl should be at least prettier than Heenim,” he simply said.

“Yah! What did you say!” Yoona exploded.

The pretty boy beamed and walked to his side, hugging him, “That’s my baby!”

Suddenly two other boys walked in.  “Hello Im Yoona, I’m Park Joongsu but you can call me Leeteuk.  I’m the chairman, ask me if you need anything.  This is Kim Youngwoon, vice chairman,” the one with dimple smile introduced themselves.  “We have heard about you from the teachers.”

“Boys, let’s greet her first!  That means you too Kyuhyunnie, wake up!” he ordered the now-sleeping-again-boy.

“One two three, we are Super Junioeyo~”they said the last part together.

“Super Junior?” Yoona frowned her brows.

“Well, as you know this is special class.  We’re considered as university junior students since we are studying university level materials.  So, we’re super juniors!” he laughed for his words.

“Well, whatever you say,” Yoona found them weird yet amusing.  “So, where should I sit?”

“Anywhere, you can sit everywhere you want.  There are 20 seats in this room, all of them have no particular owner,” he smiled.

“Not this one, this is mine,” Kyuhyun, the was-once-sleeping-boy, said.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, “Well except that one.  By the way, let me introduced them.”

“Kim Heechul, or everyone calls him Heenim.”  The pretty boys gave an uninterested salute.  “The one he’s hugging is our maknae, Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Hankyung and Kim Ryeowook.”  The ones who were talking about recipe smiled, “hello there, do you like cakes?  Let’s make one together!” Ryeowook said happily.

“Kim Jongwoon, aka Yesung.” The boy who held a turtle said, “and this is Ddangkoma, nice to meet you.”

“Shin Donghee or Shindong and Kim Kibum.”  The boys who were occupied with laptop nodded.

“Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk and Lee Donghae, monkey and fishy.” Leeteuk pointed the blonde boy and the bouncing boy.  Donghae already stood next to her and shook her hand.

“It is surely awkward for you to be the only girl in the class, but don’t worry they will treat you well.  Would you, boys?” Leeteuk asked them in his leaderly tone, everyone gave various yes.

“Nah, it’s okay.  I think this is interesting!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Good then, please suits yourself.”

That time a very tall man with glasses entered the class, “Hello class! Hello Yoona, I’m Zhoumi, your homeroom teacher,” he beamed to the only girl in the class.

Yoona nodded, “I’m Im Yoona.”

“No need to be so formal with me, you can call me gege like the others, or oppa,” he smiled.

Before Yoona could answer, Shingdong  blurted, “What are you doing here, Hyung?”

“We’re going to study today!” Zhoumi said cheerfully.

“And why is that?  We have a deal, don’t we?  You’ll give us a month free if we all get perfect scores at the last test!”  Sungmin protested.

“Yes, tall man.  You promised us!” Heechul said.

“Yes, I promised you but one of you failed,” he smirked.

All the boys but one raised their brows and then looked at the guilty one, Cho Kyuhyun.  Kyuhyun sighed.



Helo hello, the next chapter will be updated tomorrow (if nothing happen) :D

thanks for new subscribers and those who dropping comment!!

It's short, I know~ I'm sorry.. B)