Detention Love

"Detention Love"(one shot)

 

"Aishhh" I sigh as Mrs.Kim hand me my detention slip.

"you can go now, better be in detention at 3:15 -4 in room HJ8" She shouted as i open the door and walk out the office into the campus.

"10...9...8.." One of the staff called out as I run as fast as i could to my first period.

"why am i running? Im already late, WHAT THE ?"  i thought to myself as i inhale and exhale hard.

I stopped running as i reached the center of the campus, 

"7...6...5...4" The lady count louer this time,

"AISHHHH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME" 

"run! run! run!" She shouted as she saw me walking.

I jumped a little and than starting sprinting to my first period with my "pass".

(lunch came)

" YA! I GOT DETENTION DUDE" I screamed in Belle's face

"chill Hara, its just a detention" She calmed me down and haned me some of her OJ.

"Gomawo, but im just scared you know, ive never been in detention before, what if something bad happen..." I went on and on...

"ya, it might not be as bad, just chill out and breath." she playfully said as all my other friends laughed.

"its not funny" i state as we all got up from our table and walked out the cafeteria.

"good luck" They shouted as i walk the opposite direction into my last period of the day.

"konnichiwa seito" My japanese teacher said as we walk in the class.

"hajimemashoo" she said as the class settle down to their new seats for the term.

The class period went by fast, by the time i finally came back to reality, the period was already over.

"Hara, be strong... dont freak out, nothing will happen to you." Belle rub my back as we break the hug and i open the door to room HJ8.

"fighting" she said softly as i walk farther into the class.

Closing the door behind me, i lift my head up from the ground and found the cutest guy at school in the same room as me.

He looked my direction, our eyes met for 1 second. He quickly turn his attention back to the paper work that was on his desk.

"AGIOOOO" i thought to myself as a smile appeared on my face, i felt my cheeks heating up.

I slowly walk around to find a seat, still having my eyes glued to him, yet he didnt notice anything.

"this is just sad Hara." I finally realized im nothing compare to the girl he was sitting next to.

I looked away and found a seat that was infront of him.

For some dumb reason, i took that seat, I guess i thought it would be nice if he look at me once again, so i took it.

(20 minutes has passed)

As i continue you to work on my homework, at the corner of my eyes, i saw him looking my direction....

"omg! what do i do" I quickly flipped my hair slowly and look up. 

Our eyes met again, a smile appeared on my face but he did not stay long enough to see it.

"AISHHHH, WHY!" I thought to myself... "Hara, you are stupid." I said over and over again in my head.

"alright, please pack up queitly." The old lady said as everyone move around packing their stuff in a loud manner.

I was the last one  to get out of the class, as i walk outside, I saw him facing his back to me. 

The door closed loudly, he jumped a little and turn to face me.

"hi, im youngmin" he took his right hand out and expect me to shake it.

"hmm" i nodded.

"You're pretty cute, can we talk?" he dropped his hand acting like he was disapponited..

"uh sure" I answered him calmly but inside me, i knew i wanted to exploded! 

"omg! hes talking to me, what does this mean, omg"  I thought to myself as my heart beat fast nonstop.

We walked to the front of the office and talk more. 

"hello?" he answered through his phone.

"ne, ill walk home today" 

"alright, bye" he hung up and we continue walking and talking.

"bwoh? i have to walk home? ANI! ANI! i dont want to. its getting dark omma, jebal" i beg through the phone but omma hung up on me.

"AISHHH" 

"its okay, i can walk you" he stated as he grab for my hands and started walking.

"do you even know where i live?" I asked him. 

"maybe" 

I was confused because he dragged me the right direction and he was holding my hand, but i cant help but smile the whole time.

My jaw was hurting from laughing and smiling too much. but then its for him, i dont mine.

We finally reached my house and we said our byes.

"can i have your number?" He asked as i was about to walk in my house.

I turned around with the bigegest and happiest smile of the day.

I walked back to him and grabbed his phone.

"you cant have mine but ill call you." i said after calling my phone with his.

"gomawo once again Jo Youngmin" I said one last time and waved bye before closing the door behind me.