"I AM KIM SOOBIN!"

Twisted Fate!

Soobin has always been head over heels for Min Ho.  She's been in love with him the first time she saw him.  She couldn't forget the day she transferred to Seoul High School and everyone made fun of her for wearing dorky glasses and having bad hair.  Since Seoul High School was one of S.Korea's top school where every students come from rich families, students come to school with a high personal hygiene.  When Soobin came, she wasn't popular and Min Ho felt sorry for her that he befriended her and slowly changed the way she styled.  She then stopped wearing glasses and went for contact lenses. She started styling her hair and wore makeup.  Because Min Ho was always so nice to her, she fell in love with him.  Now that she's popular, she kinda ruled the school.  Everyone wanted to be her. She was the prettiest and guys wanted to be with her. 

She had seen the new teacher this morning when he was trying to work the coffee machine on campus and failed to do so.  She saw him and suddenly felt the urge that she has GOT TO HAVE HIM and no one else.  She walked over to him and said, "You know, newbies are always easily spotted."

"Excuse Me?!" Donghae asked raising his eyebrow.

"You must be new to this school.  I can tell because you don't know how to work the coffee machine." She said as she walked behind the machine and pressed a 'restart' button.  "We always do this.  The school keep refilling it but they don't know that some of us get coffee for free.  It's a trick only us, the popular kids, know about. Now I am trusting you with it; I hope you don't go sharing it."

"Heh, well, thanks though" He raised his cup as it finished filling and left.

"He is hella fine. I'll get you my pretty" She said to herself and went back to her friends.

"Who was that?" asked Dara

"He's cute." Said Bom

"Hey! Keep off! He's Mine!" Soobin warned her friends. "I think he's the new teacher."

"The one from America?" asked Eunjung. "I hear he's only 25.  He's really young and smart.  I like that in a guy." She added dreamily.

Soobin gave her a death stare and she recoiled. Then Soobin looked at the direction the new teacher went and smiled. I'm gonna make you mine! she thought. The bell rang and they hurried off to their classes.

Soobin was in the cafeteria with her posse later on and overheard lots of rumors about the new teacher and the new student.

"You know, I think there's something fishy about that teacher and student." said Nana

"How do you know, Nana?" asked Lizzy

"She walked in to class today and was surprised to see Mr. Lee.  She even said 'NEO' to him" replied Nana, acting out Yoona's actions earlier.

Taemin suddenly ran in the cafe and toward his friends and said breathlessly "I just saw that new hot transferred noona-chick in the new teacher's room.  And it seems like they were getting cozy with each other.  They were talking and smiling...and maybe flirting."

"MWO?!!" said Onew, Kyuhyun and Yonghwa in unison.

"Yep, they were getting real close with each other." Taemin replied "But I guess they were just having a teacher-student conversation" He said trying not to start any rumor.

The trio(Min Ho, Yul, and Seo) heard this and just ignored it.  Sure they were curious as to how they knew each other, but they didn't want to pressure Yoona into telling them.  She'll tell them when she's ready or if she ever wants to talk about it.

Min Ho suddenly said, "Can you believe these kids? Always trying to stir something up and ALWAYS talking about the new HOT chick when it's just Yoong."

"Oh I can definitely believe! You were one of them before you even knew it was Yoongie." scoffed Yul.

Seo smiled and saw a familiar face enter the caf. "Speaking of Yoong, she's here" she nodded towards Yoona's direction.

Min Ho turned and saw her with her tray and waved at her.  "Yoong, over here!"

Soobin was sitting at 2 tables behind Min Ho and when she saw him waving and smiling at the new girl, she was hurt. "It hasn't even been a whole day since she's went here and he's ALREADY had a pet name for her?!"

Dara, Bom and Eunjung were giving her a blank stare.

"Jeoldae andwae!! I am NOT gonna let her have him.  He is MINE, they BOTH are!!" she said with her hands balled up into fists.

As Yoona made her way over she poured her drink on the floor causing Yoona to slip and getting caught by the new teacher, Mr. Lee.  I cannot believe this is happening!! she thought. There are a hundred other guys in this school and Mr. Lee is the one who saves her fall? She was furious but she had to control it.  She couldn't risk having Min Ho and Donghae see this side of her. 



{Author's Note: Please pretend with me that the girl in the picture is our dearest Yoong.  I don't know how to photoshop so...this is what happens. Thank You}

"OMO!! Are you okay? I am so sorry.  I was just about to get some paper towels to dry it up but....I am really sorry, Ms.....?" Soobin got cut off because as she looked at them, Donghae seemed to be whispering something to Yoona.  ahh, jinja she scoffed. 

"You really are bad luck"  Donghae whispered to Yoona. Then Yoona straightened and stepped away from him. 

"Ahhh, I'm really sorry, Mr, Lee" then Yoona turned towards Soobin, "I'm fine, thanks."

"Yoongie, are you okay? Oh my goodness, I am so glad you didn't get hurt" Exclaimed Min Ho as he got there with Seo and Yul. Soobin on the other hand flinched when he heard Min Ho call the Yoona-girl, Yoongie.

"I'm fine, you guys.  I just slipped, no big deal." she sighed when she saw her food all over the floor.  "I'll clean that up."

"No you're not!" ordered Min Ho. "The janitor will clean it up. You will come with me to get you something to eat.  My treat." and he took Yoona's hand and led her to the food station."Here.  Get your food and I'll pay for it."

"Oppa, you don't have to do this.  I can pay for my own." Yoona plead.

"Hey, You're in MY school now.  You do as you are told, arasto?!"

"Mwo-ya? YOUR school?  Since when was this your school?"

"Since I became the most wanted guy on campus" he praised himself while playing with the collar of his shirt.

She lightly hit his stomach and he held her hands and played with her by trying to hug her while she tries to get away.  "Yah, I'm serious.  Pick something to eat." He ordered her once again.

"Ah, jeongmal.  Arasto!"

{A/N: Let's just pretend they're wearing school uniform.}
 

Meanwhile, Soobin was eyeing what went on by the food station.  Her hands clenched and was ready to blow steam out from her nose like a bull.  Why does he have to pay for her food?  And why is she tugging at him like a little leech, leeching off of him? Mr. Donghae, Mr. Lee, Teacher Lee...NO, I think I'll just call him Fishy! He looked so hot when he caught her...wait, UGH why DID HE catch her.  He should've just let her fall.  Was Taemin right about them getting closer?  ANI....it can't be.  It has to be me..I'm the right one for Min Ho Oppa and Fishy.  I perfect for both of them.  I am pretty, rich, smart, y, hot and everyone wants to be me! I can get anyone I want....I am Kim Soobin!!! Just you wait Yoona, I will make you pay!

 

 

Donghae found himself a seat and took it.  As he was reading a novel "Alex Cross" by Robert Patterson, he heard laughter.  He looked over his shoulder and saw Yoona with her guy friend playing around by the food station.  He didn't know why but he just kept staring at them.  They reminded him of something he was trying to forget.  Then he tried to hide and scoffed "heh, teenagers!" and went back to reading his book.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am SO SORRY for the late reply.  I was so distracted by the SuperBowl that I haven't had time to update.  But at least my team won!! Whoohooo.  Anyway, apologies for the short chapter.  Hope you like it.  Tell me what you think of it so far.