Final

Ayyy YOU!

An idol? Seriously… do I have to know all of them? No right? So, yeah! This is happening to me when I don’t even know who is who and which group he is. All I know was… listening to their songs if my best friends introduce it to me.

 

Everything start from the moment I followed her go to the concert that so unusual for me. For me, when I like a certain artist or so on, I just admire them from far but for my friends… they prefer to go and watch them live. Spend a lot of money on them. I wonder what they get from it. That night… when I agreed to join her to the concert. I feel, that was a big mistake of my life. I don’t even know who the group is. What songs they will sing and bla bla bla…

 

you! Are you going right?” Ailee called me at that night to make sure I really go to the concert with her.

“Yup! So, we will meet there right?”

“Are you driving by yourself? Are you sure? Why don’t I fetch you?”

“I’m ok and don’t worry… I will be there on time.”

“Ok then… see you tomorrow!” I wonder why I agreed on her idea. So, at that night. I decided to do some research about this group. I Google up everything about them until I give up. There are so many facts and myths that make me confused. I wonder how their fans remember all this.

 

There 5 of them in the group actually but... because of some reasons they have to split. So now… tomorrow concert will be 3 of them only. JYJ? Such a weird name. I wonder how I will be at the concert tomorrow. Should I just cancel the plan? Sure Ailee will be mad at me for her whole life. Dush!

 

On that day…

 

I was driving at the afternoon to help my mother buy things for dinner tonight. I stop at the traffic light as usual. While waiting for the light become green, I was listening to the music and suddenly someone opens my car door and just slips it in. I was freeze on my seat and look at him.

 

“I’m not a bad person but can you give me a ride?” His voice, husky or should I said… he talk like he’s breathing.

“If you want a ride, you should asks before enter in my car.”

“Sorry but… I have to… there are too many people following me.” He said that while look around him. I was look at the same direction and yes… there are too many girls following him.

“Where do you want to go?” Finally, I decided to help him.

“I have to go back to my hotel but I can’t remember the address. I only know the name of the hotel.” He shows me the card to access the room in the hotel. Luckily I know where the hotel is. So, I sent him there.

“Thank you!”

“Your welcome!” I was about to go but… he hold my car door.

“Do you… know who I am?”

“Should I know… who are you?” I blankly look at him.

“Are serious do not know who I am?” I shake my head immediately.

“Can I treat you a cup of coffee for helping me?”

“No thanks. I have to go because I got other things to do tonight.”

“May I know what it is?”

“Do you have to know it?” He looks speechless.

“By the way, I have to accompany my friends to go to the concert tonight. J bla bla something about this group name.”

“Alright then. See you tonight.” He smiled and I just drove off.

 

That night…

 

When I arrive at the venue, Ailee was jumping like crazy. She said that she can’t believe that I willing to go to concert with her. So do me. I can’t believe that… I agree on her idea. It seriously tired while waiting for the concert start. The fan girls scream all the time. Every time the VCR plays a song about this group, they will scream like hell including Ailee. Thankfully, I brought earplug for myself. It prevents my ears to get damage after concert. I don’t even take part or pay attention on VCR. I just want all this finish as soon as possible. As soon the concert start, I looked at the stage. Ok! Thanks to Ailee, we get VIP seat for the concert. So, we have no problem to have a clear view from the stage. Ailee screams when they start singing. I looked them one by one… the man in the middle. Impossible. It’s cannot be.

 

It’s about 2 hours now. It’s getting hot and seriously… I don’t feel so comfortable at all.

you! Did you see it? Jaejoong wink at me.” Ailee is so excited.

“Hurmmm…” I don’t even pay attention to it. I just want it to finish as soon as possible.

 

It’s about come to the end.

“I want to thanks to all fans because come to our concert tonight. It’s such a great honor to see you….” Bla bla bla… argh! I just don’t want to stay at this place. Please! I want to go home.

“I wonder who the one that save Jaejoong this afternoon is.” Ailee suddenly speaks up.

“Hurm?! Save?” I looked at Ailee.

“Yup! Jaejoong said… one girl save him this afternoon and that girl don’t even know who he is. It’s so funny. How come she does not know him?” I looked at the stage and looked at the Jaejoong directly.

 

“Thanks again for give me a ride and I hope I can pay back your kindness. If you know, who you are, please…” He hasn’t finish his word but someone comes to me and give me some notes. Luckily, Ailee was focusing to them.

 

I know it’s weird but… can you wait for me after this concert?

Can you look at me and give me the answer by nodding or shake your head?

 

I know it’s crazy but… I look at him. I smile and shake my head. I’m just helping him out so I don’t even want him to pay back what I do. He looks so disappointed.

 

“Why Jaejoong look so disappointed? Awww!” Ailee looks so worried. I know… she like Jaejoong more than other group. That was her first idol that she likes from school. Should I said, it was her first love? Funny right? But… it’s the truth.

 

So… to cut the story. After the concert, I and Ailee went back as usual. I sent her home. When I reach to my house, one van was parked in front of my house.

 

“Hi….” I looked back and saw him. What he is doing here and how did he know my house?

“I ask someone to follow you after the concert. I seriously need to see you.” He explained it to me.

“If you want to thanks me for give you a ride… I already said, YOUR WELCOME. So now?” I still in shocked.

“Hurmmm… I… I…” He was stuttering.

“If there nothing to say… I think… this is our last goodbye.” I smiled and turn around to walk into my house.

“Do you really don’t care who I am? Or are you pretend to not know me so that I can recognize you?”

“Do I look really care about you? Heh… Good Night!” I smirked and keep on walking.

“Wait!!!” he pulled my right arms.

“Sorry… can I have your number? I mean… I really want to be friends with you. Please?” I looked at him and wondering whether I should give my number or not.

“Hurm… I don’t know why… seriously! I don’t believe that you want to be friends with me but…”

“Just give me a chance…” he cuts my word before I finished it.

“Just give me your number… then I will consider it to keep in touch with your or not.” Finally I decide in that way. He immediately gave his number to me.

“Alright then… I think there is no more right? So, good night!”

“Wait… when will you contact me?” I keep on walking and leave him behind.

 

“Good Night you!!!" He suddenly screams after he looks at his phone.

 

I’m you nice to meet you and this is my number. Good Night Mr.Idol! ^_^

 

-The End-