Let's start all over

Dream Boy
                    I woke up, getting more confused each minute. That dream, this was the seventh night in the row. Though they were not the same, there was always this guy appearing them. We were always together doing stuff, just like friends, or what I thought so. However, this recent nights, felt so surreal. Me and him, we were lovers this time round.
                     
                    Being a guy who had quite a few flings now and then, it was a shock. Never once had I assume that I might love someone of my gender, not even when I saw that guy that was prettier than average, Hyunseung I think? This was an exception that I didn't know of. Of course, I tried my best to deny it,saying that it's just a dream, and that doesn't show how I am. Yet, why can't I help but to look forward to the times when we're together? ... ... The work must be getting to me, surely it must be, right? Maybe I should get a break, my head will clear up soon, at least I hope so.
                   
                     "Hello? Can I help you?" the familiar melodious voice chimed through.
 
                     " Hey Seob, can you tell the boss that I'm taking a leave, I think that the stress is getting to me." I tried saying as nonchalantly as I could manage. If he smells something's wrong, I'm probably getting grilled by him, that nosey kid.
     
                     " Wow, that's new. The ever-so-diligent Yoon Doojoon is taking a leave? Are you the same Doojoon that still insisted to come even with a flu and slight fever because you "still have uncompleted work"? But then again, I knew that this would happen sooner or later, for goodness sake, you spent most of your time looking in the distance. It was hilarious, your mouths wide open man, and-"
                       
                     "Fine, I'm hanging up. You're gonna give me a headache soon with your blabbering, if you could just stop talking, I'll treat you ice cream, okay? Man, I sure wonder how much longer you can talk if I actually let you continue." With that, I hung up. I dragged myself to the kitchen, which was surprising, as I was always the early-riser.