New Target

What Happen In One Night

Hmmm feel so fresh. Finally i reach my school. Well im not late. 

"Move on y!! You're in my way!" Hella those voice. Suzy and the gank. 

"What's your problem Suzy?" 

"Hei,are you deaf?! I said you're on my way and my girls you little y!" 

Fine. Take a deep breath, exhale slowly. "Whatever canvas-faces." i said then walk to my class. Han Ra dont know that someone saw her from a distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung,who is she?".

"Who?That girls? That is Suzy,Hara,Jessica and Yuri.They are pretty right? They are an ulzzang too."

"Not them hyung.I already know who they are.The other i mean."

"Oh,she is Han Ra. Ish,she is y. She is from 2E together with Gongchan."

"What y,hyung?"

Gongchan said "Oh please you don't know?? She have an attidude. Well,she don't have a friend in class. or school. But she is great in dance. Well i called her AWESOME! She is have a many viewers in youtube bc of covering dance."

"Well she have a nice temper. Stay away from her if you don't want to get hurt. She likes to use violence sometimes plus she don't like being friendly.That's why people called her "y.""

"Don't said you like her!! Oh please!!

"Well you can't.She is already mine.She is my target." Someone think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRAAAAAAAK

BYUUUUUR

Oh !

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! y is down!" "Well GOTCHA YOU Y!!" "Opps,poor girl! HAHAHA!" 

Damn who's do this thing? Huh,i think i know. Canvas-face girls. Tsk!

"Think before you act little y! Jessica give you a warn." smirk. I slapped on her face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

"Just keep your mouth if you still want to life."

"What will you do Y?!!" oh ,Jessica pulled my hair. Damn i cant stand of this girl. Fine,let's see! I grap her haind,and throw her on the floor. Not too harsh but that's enough to make her hurt.

"OOUUCCHHH!!!" she is crying. My God.Now what?? her girls is attacking me. Huh? That's it! Lemme give you some lesson. I slammed my fist in to Suzy cheeks,she landed on the floor,crying. Hara try to puch me on the stomach but i grab her hand and turning it outwards. I think his hands sprained.

"FEEL THIS YOU Y!!!!" Yuri take her aluminium bottle and throw to my head. MY HEAD IS BLEEDING!

"HAHA GOTCHA Y!!" she hold both my hands and Jessica slaps my face. I kicked Yuri in the back and punch Jessica. Both groan.

"HAN RA, JESSICA,HARA,YURI,SUZY DETENTION!!" my head master yelling to us. DAMN HELL DAY!

"Damn,that girl is so different than other girls.So strong." someone said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD!! It's them!!! The Devil Boys!!! OMG i hope i can marry someone in Devil Boys one day!!"

"KYAAAA~~~~ I LOVE YOU BOYS!"

"Please take my present prince."

The whole cafetaria become noisy because this guys. Well all girls can die if see their handsomeness. So girls called them as The Devil Boys. FYI, The Devil Boys member are an idol from EXO,B1A4 and INFINITE who schooling in Hyundai Chungun High School. Well i like someone. He is my idol. But what can i do? I just can see him from a distance. Maybe he will call me "y" too if i say "hello" to him. Well, who am i? I'm just an outside.

Guess guys who's is The Devil Member? kekeke. I've gave you a hint in tags. Except Gongchan! Sorry for make Suzy,Jessica,Hara and Yuri become a bad girls. This is 100% just my fantasy!! well this story is 100% MY FANTASY TOO!!! I know The Devil Boys member not schooling in Hyundai Chungun High School. EXCEPT ONE! hehehe. Sorry for my not-fluent thing in English :(