First and Final

Hangman

 

You and L.joe were hanging out at Everland today. Teen Top had just finished performing and was taking a short break.

 

“Yah! Did you see my performance earlier?” L.Joe asked you with a slight pout on his lips and you couldn’t help but giggle and place a small peck on his pouty lips.

 

“Of course I did! You were great out there.” You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder. His arm automatically wrapped itself around your shoulder as he kissed the top of your head.

 

“I’m glad you liked it. I’m doing my best for you.” He laughed. You smiled and kissed his cheek, not caring about the people staring at you two; smiling or not.

 

“Then I should cook for you more often then. You’re getting thin, oppa. I don’t want you to be thinner than me!” You giggled and pinched his cheek, seeing his eyes shine when he heard the word ‘food’.

 

“Yah~ Promise that, ok?”

 

“I promise, oppa~” You wrapped your arms around his waist, your head still leaning on his shoulder.

 

For a while, you two stayed in that position. Both sitting on a nearby bench, his arm wrapped around your shoulder, looking at the sky. You, wrapped your arms around his waist, your head leaning on his shoulder.

 

It was picture perfect.

 

“Yah~ I’m bored! Let’s play a game!”

 

But he just had to ruin it.

 

You gave a small giggle and nodded at his aegyo, “sure, oppa. What do you want to play?”

 

“Hangman” You blinked. Hangman? I thought it would be those romantic ones. Aish~ You thought.

 

“Ok, then.” You waited as he got up from his seat and took a pad of paper and a pen from his bag. He came back and sat down then started drawing lines and alphabets. There were a total of 8 lines.

 

“Take a guess.” He smirked, “It’s a hard one.” You smiled and nodded.

 

“E” He smiled and marked the 5th line with the letter ‘e’.

 

“P?” He shook his head and you frowned.

 

“L” He marked the 2nd line with the letter.

 

“J” He laughed and just patted your head.

 

“O” Another mark on the 3rd & 7th line.

 

You giggled, “I” a mark on the 1st line. You thought for a moment before saying

 

“V” a mark on the 4th line. Your eyes softened as you blushed a beet red while he just smiled that angelic smile of his that always made you fall for him over and over again. He placed his hand at the back of your head before pulling in for a chaste kiss.

 

After a few seconds he pulled away and started laughing at your blushing face. You pouted and hit his arm playfully.

 

“Yah! Oppa, who told you to kiss me?”

 

“It was like this before isn’t it?” And he leaned in, capturing your lips and swiftly pulling away before you could hit him. He laughed and ran away from you as you followed suit, yelling his name.

 

 

Needless to say this has happened several times when he confesses to you with the same method over and over again.