The Questions kept Getting Harder to Answer

When Impossible Happened...

Unknown POV

I didnt want to let my little girl go....

Your Dad's POV

If you asked me what my favorite thing was, it would be walking my little girl to school everyday, never did i know that  walking her to school would change my life, and my little girl...

16 years ago...

As Yoojin (you) and i walked down the village path, to her kindergarten,  we saw a large group of people crowding around something.... that "something" was smoking....

" What's that?" my adorable daughter, Yoojin excalimed pointing her finger at the crowd of people

" I dont know, but lets go check it out, okay?" i said

"okay!" she replied

We walked towards the crowd with curiousity bubbling... When we reached the crowd we saw what everyone had been looking at, it was a car that was flipped over and smoking... suddenly i regretted bringing Yoojin to see what happened..

people were screaming and it was just crazy!

" excuse me, but what happened here?" i asked a fellow bystander

" a couple driving down here on vacation crashed into something... nobody was out here when they crashed so i dont know what hit them" replied the bystander

"thanks..." i replied

i wished them good luck and hoped that help would come quickly to save them..... then Yoojin and i set off to her kindergarten before relizing that we had forgotten her luch bag.... we went back to get it because it not like we were going to be late.... we were always early to her class and therefore just played at a nearby park before her class started.... as we were walking back i saw something strange in the bushes near the accident..... i told Yoojin to stay put and went to check it out myself... it was a young boy with dark hair and pale skin a little older than my daughter, Yoojin, the only thing was that he had cut and burns everywhere and his leg looked a little weird....

i picked up the boy, remembering what the man from the accident had said... he had said that he didnt know what had gotten hit.. i thought that maybe just maybe this boy was what had gotten hit by the couple.... i told Yoojin to follow me and we ran back to our house where my car was.... we didnt use it much because everything was so close, but ironically the "closest" hospital was far away.....

as soon as we got to the hospital, about 45 min later we were greeted by doctors rushing to get this boy to the trauma center, where he could be treated as soon as possible.....

i told the doctors everything i knew but i really didnt even know who he was......

"Daddy, whats wrong with the boy you rescued?" yoojin asked

"i dont know sweetie" i replied not wanting to scare her or give her false hope.... 

i believed that the boy wasnt going to live but i didnt say anyhting to Yoojin

The doctor had been able to identify the boy and said that his name was Sungjae, and he was an orphan.... he also said that because his legs were so badly injured  in the accident Sungjae wasnt going to be able to walk once he woke up... yoojin and i visited him everyday hoping that he would get better.....

never did i realize that i was beginnign to have to share my Yoojin with someone else...

6 years ago...

my little girl was growing up fast and i didnt like it... she was now 15... and also started to have an interest in boys... that boy happend to be Sungjae, the boy i rescued 10 years back....

Sungjae was now 17 and he also started to have an interest in girls... he liked my Yoojin, much to my discomfort..

 Yoojin and i visited Sungjae everyday.......everything started to change one day when Yoojin asked

" Dad, im gonna go by myself today, okay?"

"okay" was all i said trusting her on what she wanted...

Yoojin loved to watch as Sungjae did his Physical therapy trying to regain the mobility of his legs once again...

i admired how Yoojin went to visit him despite the long travel didstance...

1/2 year ago

My Yoojin was all grown up now but still lived with me.... yay!.... her and Sungjae starting dating when Yoojin was 16 and him, 18....pedo....... i supported them but didnt care to talk much about him.... even though Yoojin lived with me she spent most of her time at the hospital with Sungjae.....

Yoojin was now 20 and Sungjae, 22... now was time for the hardest question of all

while at home peeling oranges with Yoojin she asked this:

"Dad, Sungjae and i are going to at married, okay?"

i froze in my spot and put on a fake smile....

"really?, thats great!" i lied... i was happy but i didnt want to let my little girl go...

"thanks, dad, i knew you were going to be cool about it" Yoojin stated while hugginng me....

she wasnt mine anymore....... but Sungjae's

Present time

So today is the day my little girl will leave me for another man... but hey.... is for horses... right?

i stood at the end of the aisle waiting for Yoojin to come out.....

i stood in awe when my little girl Yoojin came out in her white dress looking...... BEAUTIFUL......

i walked up the aisle with her then handing her iver to Sungjae who was standing the altar waiting for me to hand her over.... as i gave her hand a single tear escaped which i qiuckly wiped... i then went to my place in the crowd... i know what your thinking... he was standing?

yes, he was, the boy who i thought was going to die,the boy who the doctor said wasnt going to be able to walk ever, the boy my daughter fell in love with, he walked to the altar himself...