Please Don't Go

~Big Bang One Shots~

"Ah noona! Come back~~~" The panda was getting on your last nerves. You had a long stressful day today. You could've lost your at any second, co-workers ignored you, bullied you even, you tripped and fell face first thanks to a so-called-friend, and to top it all off, Seunghyun was being extremely annoying today. The man kept texting you all day long, asking very stupid questions like, "Noona where are you?" You just wanted to get home and eat dinner, take a nice hot bath, then jump to bed, but once you got home, Seunghyun bombarded you with more questions and kept talking on and on. You finally had enough and snapped. "Yah! Are you some kind of robot or something?! Breathe will you? If you want me to live then shut up!" Seunghyin just stared at you dumbfounded for a bit. You sighed trying to control your anger and stress. You grabbed your purse and jacket and headed towards your apartment door, ready to run out of the place and get a drink. You felt a hand grab your wrist and pull you back. "Yah! Let go of me!" You yelled in rage. Instead of letting go he did the opposite and pulled you into an embrace. You tried to fight out of the hug, but he was obviously too strong. You finally gave up after 10 minutes of fighting, letting your hands drop down to you sides. You muttered, "You stupid panda." against his chest and a tear slipped down your cheek against your will. He pulled back and looked at you and said, "________ -yah, please don't ever try to leave me again." With that he pulled you into a soft, sweet kiss and carried you to your bedroom.

 

A/N Ahhh~ first scenario ever! I feel so proud :3 I'm currently writing the scenarios for the other big bang members. Please wait for me~ Ok well I hope you guys enjoyed it and the request box is open *Hint hint* you can also request on my twitter @KpopLover8010