Injured

Babysitting by our stylist Daughter

 

Sumim POV
 
Omg so cute! I looked at the price tag. Man, why do this cost that much I asked myself walking from my dream dress. I just need that dress, serious! It cost like192498.88 won, and I have 100000 won. This is so unfair! 
 
Suddenly I got a message from a unknown number. I stands:
 
Sumin, it umma. Can you go home and get my phone. It's at the kitchen table. And if you ask, I have borrowed someone's phone to send you this message. 
 
Nice, now I have to go home and get the damn phone, excuse the language. I am mad that I could not pay for that dress. 
 
But maybe i can borrow by my mom, maybe? After I got the phone I walked straight to a concert, cuz my mom is a stylist for a band.
 
I knocked at the door and saw my mom putting on foundation on a boys face. 
 
"Umma, I got your phone" I said waving with the phone and then put it on the table.  As you can see, I doesn't talk to my mom in informal, because we have been in a family in 16 years. And if I do talk to her in informal, it just awkward.
 
"Ahh Annyong" I heard A voice beside of me, I turned around and saw a guy in a really beautiful costume. "Annyonghaseyo " I said and bowed.
 
"By the way, my name is Jeongmin and that guy who sit at the chair is hyunseong. But the other members will come soon, we are like 6. But the others is buying food now"
He smiled, he had really beautiful eyes when he smiles.
 
"Oh okey, I think I have to go annyonghigeseyo. " I bowed. "Hahah you are soo polite" he laughed.
 
"Yes I am. Umma I am leaving" I said. " okey be careful" she said while putting on eyeliner to hyunseong. I walked out of the room and out. Then I suddenly heard really noisy voices. 
 
There was two guys holding a guy in the middle. The middle guy was limping like he was injured his foot.
 
"What happen" I asked. "Some fans made Kwangmin fell, he is injured" then Kwangmin is the person in the middle. Wait its twins. Both of them is handsome wow. The other one doesn't looked like them, but he kinda got like a aegyo face. 
 
After the ambulance came, Kwangmin could not performe. Just 5 guys. Kwangmin was sleeping on the sofa and I had to watch him. My mom was out and the ambulance people said that his fort was just sprain. Not so dangerous and they were gone. So it was just me and Kwangmin. Yeah and I found out that the other twins name is Youngmin and the boy with aegyo face was Minwoo, I have not seen the leader, but his name was donghyun.
 
I looked down, he is really handsome. Suddenly he woke up and I really fast looked away. "Kwangmin Oppa, are you awake" I asked still looking away because of shyness.
 
"Ne" he said trying to sit up. " No, just lay down. You can put both of your foots on my lab" I said looking at him at took both of his foot careful and placed it on my lab.
 
I could feel him smile an he laid down. Ok, what now. Take your phone up. Act like you are texting, cuz I am now in a awkward situation. And then he fell asleep again and phew. 
 
After a moment i fell asleep too.
 
 
Kwangmin POV
 
I suddenly woke up and saw a unknown girl who said that I could put my feet on her lab sleeping.  Who is her? She is kinda beautiful, stop it Kwangmin. You can't have a girlfriend, if I do I get kicked out of the group by CL.
 
Suddenly came all the boys in, and when they saw my leg was on her lab they freaked out fast putted down my legs from her lab.
 
"If our manager saw this, he will yell a us" Donghyun said. "Minwoo stop" Youngmin said.
 
Minwoo was watching her face and was going to poke her. " Who is this girl" Minwoo asked.
 
" It our stylist daughter" Jeongmin said while looking at himself at the mirror. 
 
"Are you guys finished" I asked while rubbing my eye. " yea we just gave 5 with all the staff" Donghyun sAid and was going to Change cloths instill Hyesong stopped him.
 
"There is a girl in her" Hyeseong said. "Go in the bathroom" Youngmin said.
 
When they was finshing changing we all gathering in front of the sleeping girl. " Tomorrow we have schedule, but Kwangmin you need a baby sitter" Donhyung said.
 
"No I don't" I said. " if you are going to bye food"Donhyung 
 said. " it make sense" Jeongmin said fixing his hair and walked to the mirror to see if it was perfect and returned back.
 
Suddenly the girl woke up and saw all of us in front of her without me because I was still laying on the sofa.
 
"Uhh Annyonghaseyo " she bowed her head. "Do you want to baby sit Kwangmin" Donghyun asked. She looked at me then looked at Donghun. " uhh I have much to do I..." " We pay for you" it suddenly came from Youngmin and minwoo and they both got surprised and then gave each other give me 5" Her Face expression changed " Ok then" she said.
 
___________________
So what do you think? Please comment, cuz that gives me motivation! Love you