The Prologue

Ten Sessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on! Faster!”

“Damn it!”

“They’re coming!”

“You won’t get away, you bastards!”

“! Hurry!”

                The footsteps were becoming faster and faster; a pace dictated by adrenaline and the need to escape. Kai spared a glance behind him, smirking at the growing distance between him and his friends and those who were pursuing them. Serves them right. They should have known better than to provoke him and his friends. Looks like they’re on the losing end of this one.

“Kai!” Chanyeol yelled from behind. “Where are we heading?”

“It doesn’t matter.” He yelled back, noting that Tao was running beside him and Sehun was leading the way. “We just need to get away from them.”

“Sorry, boys. Looks like today isn’t your lucky day.”

                Kai and his friends skidded to a stop, glaring at the five men that blocked their path. Behind them, the boys running after them also skidded to a step; their face all sporting identical menacing grins. Kai sneered at the members of the opposite group; his fists curling at his sides, ready to punch a face that needed to be hit.

“Kim Jongin.” The leader of the opposite group tsk’ed. “Looks like you lose this time.”

“It’s too early to tell, Shin.” Kai sneered. “And don’t call me that.”

Shin laughed. “Why not? Anyway, that’s beside the point. The point is, you and your friends are going down today after the you pulled in the park.”

He rolled his eyes. “It’s not our fault you boys are such sore losers.”

“Watch your mouth, Kai.” His eyes narrowed dangerously. “You are really outnumbered.”

“We are.” Kai nodded. “It doesn’t matter, though, when your group fight like girls.”

“Is that so?” Shin growled. “Get them!”

“Bring it on.” He smirked, slamming his fist against the first member of the rival group.

This was the world they all moved in.

This was the world where violence was normal, where reigning supreme mattered most.

Gangs

                Kai swiftly dodged an incoming punch, twisting his body around to kick the other guy in the gut. Somewhere near him, Chanyeol easily shoved another guy against the brick wall, ramming his fist soon after against his stomach. It was chaos. It was brutal. It was their world. True his word, Kai and his group put up a good fight. They had been living in this kind of life for the longest time. They fought well. They defended well. And though the other group had more members, Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O. were just much stronger, easily barrelli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter