chapter 1

My heart is only for you Oh Sehun
You were silently walking in the school halls when you feel that people are bumping onto you purposely, it happens to be sehun and his friends, kai, baekhyun , chanyeol , suho and d.o. But you jusy got used to it since it basically happens to you every single day, they bump into you one by one so they actually bumped you six times. Frustrated you sighed and thought *why me? why me lord? wae?!?!? what did i do wrong?!? huhu* you were staring at the ceiling while thinking about this, then suddenly you bumped into another person, this time it was hard that you fell on the floor on your and your books that you are happening to bring fell from your grip and landed on the floor. *aish! why do people keep on bumping me today!* you looked up only to see a baby-faced looking boy *cute but nah! only sehun* (lol) "oh jesunghamnida, i wasn't looking at where i was going". You were to confused to absorb what happened that you were spacing out. The guy waved his hand infront of your face "uhm? are you okay? hellllllllooo? anybody there?". You snapped back to reality "ohh! i'm so sorry i wasn't looking" then the guy said "i'm actually new here so i'm really sorry i don't know where to go, by the way i'm luhan:)" he extended his arm for you to shake and you shook it. your pov. weird. this guy? making friends with me? me? Choi Jiyeon? the forever alone freak? is this really real? so i guess i made a new friend! yes! i'll have someone! "uhm? would you show me how to go to my classes?" luhan said, "oh sure! sure! no problem! since you helped me pick up my books then sure, i'll help you, besides your the only one whose ever helped me in this school, ever since i got here" luhan pov oh? so nobody's ever helped her? poor girl! i'll be her friend! i'll be with her every single day:) and share alot of moments with her;)) heheh!!! she took my paper then read my classes, surprisingly we have all the same classes together! :) YES!!! I'm very happy to be with her the whole day for the entire year!! *RINGGGG!!!!!* your pov the bell rang and i ask practically me first ever friend after sehun. also known as luhan, if he wanted to go to class together. He said yes, we were walking on the way to the classroom........AWKWARD!!!!!!!!! we went inside then all eyes were on us....i heard girls gossiping saying "oh that guy must be new! he's cute! exo-k wil have a new competition" and "why is that loner with that guy? tsk! he's wasting his time being with her".....i heard every single thing and just ignored them i went to my seat. psh! who cares about that guy he can sit wherever he likes..i always sit at the back near the window, to clear my mind off things Sehun's pov jiyeon went inside the classroom *time for bullying! hehe eh? she's with a guy, i'll let this pass* i observed then closely.. *they look good together, the guy's handsome, but i'm handsomer* hehhe!!! no ones pov the teacher came inside and everyone took their seats, "alright class i am Mr. Park. so this is a new school year! and let's all be happy and make new friends ayt? i'll be giving you the whole period to talk with anyone you like so enjoy!" your pov make new friends? psh! no one makes friends with me, "THE LONER" as they call me, i just laid my head on the table not bothering about talking to anyone, when suddenly i felt someone tapping my shoulder, i thought it was nothing then i shrugged it off and then again! another tap! "WHAT?!?!?" i half yelled but the class was able to hear and they looked at me with faces like O_O! they were gossiping again saying "oh! she knows how to talk" of course i know how to talk! dimwit! i stood up and bowed to the class and Mr. Park "jesunghamnida" then took my seat again...."what do you want luhan?" i talked silently luhan's pov "i wanted to talk to you" i said...heheh! :) i find this girl very cute! but i'm not saying that i like her as a crush or somethin.. hehe "uhm, sure watcha want to talk about?" she said. "nothing" cuz i didn't want to talk bout anything. her face was like .______. srsly dude? wtf? fml? ftw?