My Medicine

Two requested oneshots

Your boyfriend Oh Sehun currently at the stance of ignoring all your calls and messages. You know his an idol but... He hasn't been busy lately and whenever you ring up the other EXO boys they seem to always say he's busy... Busy yeah pfft, if Sehun was busy why would they not be busy! Unless...

Sehun's POV-

*Ring Ring Ring* right my girlfriend she's calling me again. 

'Sehun-ah you should really just tell her i mean even if you don't want to worry and all that but i think she's worrying more...' Luhan hyung said more like yellled from the living room. Ok i tell you the truth, i'm sick with a high fever and i don't want my girlfriend to be worrying so i'm deciding to just ignore her until i get better... It's a bit mean but i don't want her worrying.

'YAH! OH SEHUN SHE'S RINGING ME!!! EOTTOKE?!?!' Luhan hyung yelled again.

'Just tell her i'm busy hyung...' i sighed. 

Luhan's POV- 

Busy yeah pfft, stupid child i'm just gonna tell her to come to the dorms and spill the beans i'm sorry Sehun but you want to see her too don't you. I picked up the call 'Yobseyo?'

'Luhan-ssi, where is Sehun?' she asked.

'Truthfully, he's at the dorms his down with a high fever he doesn't want you to be worrying so his been ignoring you come over to the dorms quickly!' Luhan said.

'Nae, Gomawo Luhan-ssi.' you thanked before hanging up.

'Ge why did you tell her?' Lay asked after i hang up.

'See what Sehunnie's like right now? Better if i tell her.' i replied.

'Seems legit.' Lay said before nodding his head non-stop causing me to stable his head his also such a baby sometimes.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong* the door bell rang after a few minutes i went to reach for the door and saw yes, i saw Sehun's girlfriend standing there.

'Luhan-ssi where's Sehun?' She asked.

'You can drop the honorifics on me and Sehun's in his room i'll show you hopefully his not sleeping now.' Luhan said.

'Nae.' you followed Luhan

Sehun's POV-

My bedroom door opened i was about to shout but then...

'J-jagiya, why are you here?' I asked i as saw my girlfriend trail behind Luhan hyung.

'Oh Sehun how could you? Your sick so you decide to ignore my phone calls and message?!?!' she crossed her arms showing her anger.

'Jagiya~ mianhae...' I said while signalling her to come closer. She obyed and came to side of my bed still with an annoyed look.

'Mianhae~~~~' i sang making her chuckle a little. 'Do you forgive me?' i asked she nodded her head as a yes and i hugged her from my bed tightly.

'Ahem! Sehun-ah, i'll be taking my leave.' Luhan hyung said kind of annoyed from what we were doing. 

'Pissed off your hyung again...' she chuckled.

'Haha yeah.' i replied. 

'Now lets take care of your fever shall we?' she asked.

'My medicine is already here.' I smiled at her confusing look before leaning in for a kiss...

 

 

A/N

Hope everyone enjoyed this! XD Comment and Subscribe please! ^^