His Confession

High School Fantasies

YoonJin's POV

It has been several months since me and ChanYeol oppa became room mates. Can you even think of that he allowed me to call him "oppa"? Well let's go back to the main point today is my birthday. The day I always forgot that it exist in my life. I'm preparing myself so that I can enjoy the day ATLEAST....my thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang.

 

"yeoboseyo?"i asked the other line...

"yoonjin-ah~ its me chanyeol...me and my friends were planning to have skiing...so can i ask you can you come???"

"uhmmm~~ it's okay oppa i'll be there in a few...but where were you anyways??"

"duh~~ famous lotte world...anyways ppali,arraseo??"

"neh~~ see you oppa... bye bye."

 

Then I hanged up. and rushed to Lotte World....

 

ChanYeol's POV

It has been months since I loved YoonJin..but I'm a coward person I can't even tell to the love of my life that she was the one I want to live with. Today was YoonJin's birthday, I prepared a special event for her ofcourse with the help of my dear brothers. We reserved the whole skiing spot in Lotte World just for my confession. I called YoonJin that me and my brothers were planning to have skiing and invited her to be with us th whole day. Let me first tell you a story.....

 

When I met YoonJin I was so happy that I can't erase the smile on my face. I even told this feelings for her to Lay-hyung, since we consider him us our "love doctor" lame right, but we can't help it because it looks like he knows lots of things about love. When I finished talking to him he told me that I'm inlove. Ofcourse I let my brothers know and they even told me to confess to her.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when Tao yelled that YoonJin is near....I fixed myself and told them to prepare...

 

This is now the time ChanYeol confess to her.....

 

YoonJin's POV

I looked at myself for the last time and felt contended with my clothes...

When I came to the skiing place it shocked me because the lights were off and no signal of a person so I turned my heels...but someone grabbed my wrist and the lights .. I adjust my eyes to the sudden light and saw ChanYeol oppa holding my wrist and smilling. I didn't know that this felling inside me is being wild AGAIN.

"Hey you make me wait for long little kitty.." he told me with a smile...yeah  I let him call me "little kitty" the reason my eyes....but its cute though..

"Ugh.. sorry oppa..well were's the others???" I asked him looking around...he bent down and let him put the skiing shoes to me..

"Here were this your clothes were too thin didn't I tell you its a skiing place yet you dressed like that?" he told me little bit over protective, well his right and I wore the jacket he handed me....

"Oppa I'm done.."I told him. He turned to me with a smile on his face...he even lead me to the skiing floor. Then a song was played it's a love song to be precise EXO'S ANGEL....I was shocked when ChanYeol oppa bent down and told me...

 

"YoonJin-ah~~ we knew each other already several months ago upto today..YoonJin I can't hide my feelings anymore for you since the day you bumped to me, became my seat mate, became my room mate, became my budy girl now YoonJin-ah~ I want you to be not just any stranger girl I want you to be my girlfriend. The girl I can hold and protect on...YoonJin please be my girlfriend I can't promise you anything 'cause I don't know what will the future holds but I'm sure that I'll be the man for your side not just a man but your lover man..Please YoonJin be my girlfriend.." with his confession it blew up my happiness I guess I love him to I'm just afraid to let it out...

"Yah~ who told you to confess??well at first I think it was unnecessary since it is my brthday today...oppa thanks for the gift.." with that I leaned towards him and give him a kiss the 1st ever things I ve is now holding by a guy called PARK CHANYEOL....his confession is the most sweetest thing I ever received...