Noona LOVES You

He Looked At Me

 

Dancing In The Rain

B.A.P.

Just hearing their name makes me feel all happy and giddy inside. I've been a Kpop fan for quite a while now but something about these 6 blonde boys make me fangirl like a 13 year old girl. But, the truth is I'm nowhere near being 13 years old, I'm actually 21. Yes, I'm a noona, but Koreans like noonas, right? ^_~

Youngjae is my favorite, oh that boy~

 

~~~

 

I was on the internet and came across this website.

"It's a Kpop concert in Irvine, CA!!" I exclaim.

"OMG! B.A.P. is coming! WE HAVE TO GO!" I pull and yank my sister's arm out of excitement.

"Call Mary! We're going to this concert!!"

 

 

 

I can't believe I'm going to Kcon! I'm so excited. There are going to be so many things to do there. Like fansigning well, that's all I really care about. XD

Wait, I should make a sign that says: Youngjae, noona LOVES you!!

 

 

~~~

 

 

Day of Kcon

I am so excited! Usually I don't wear makeup, but come on I'm going to see Youngjae, I have to look nice. I'm pretty sure he's still going to be prettier than me, but I'll try.

 

~~~

 

So, we're on our way to Kcon, and did I already say that I'm excited?

We made it to Kcon and there's a huge line! NO!~ T-T

 

~~~

 

Well, fortunately, the line didn't take long. =P

First Mission: Find the fansigning tent.

 

And there it is. It's beautiful.

 

~~~

 

 

So, Nu'est, VIXX already went and B.A.P. is next! So excited~ ^O^

 

 

"Give it up for B.A.P." the MC announces.

OMG! Are they really coming? Is it really them?

OH GAHT! It really is them! Wow, they're really pretty up close. Hot Dang, these kids. Where's Youngjae?

 

He looks so cute with his yellow beanie. >.<  (Totally going to buy me one of those later. XD)

 

Second Mission: Get Youngjae's attention.

BAM! My BIG beautifully decorated sign goes up. I hope he sees it.~

 

 

~~~

 

Can't wait for them to do Questions and Answers.

"Ok, say your goodbyes to B.A.P."

 

What?                

But, they haven't done Q&A. Nu'est and VIXX did it but B.A.P. didn't do it. You know how long us American fans have been waiting for this? That's not fair. Yes, I'm throwing a tantrum in my head.

Then, B.A.P. starts walking down the stairs. NOO!! T-T  

Ahh, there's Youngjae! I'm still holding my BIG sign.

OMG! He just turned and looked at my direction with a smile!! It had to have been me because I'm the only one that's my height standing here. (I'm pretty short) Here comes my fangirl.

"Did you guys see that? He just looked at me and smiled. Ahhh!" I screamed at my sister and friend.

"Daehyun isn't looking." I hear my sister whine, but I don't care right now. Youngjae just looked at me!!

 

 

 

Youngjae's POV

 

It's our first time here in the United States. I'm excited and nervous.

We're going to do fansignings.

 

~~~

 

Wow! There are so many fans! It's so cool.

 

~~~

 

"Ok, say your goodbyes to B.A.P."

We're not going to be able to do Q&A because we don't have enough time. 

(Actually, I don't know why they didn't do Q&A. I just made it up. XD)

I wanted to but there's nothing I can do about it. :(

I'm going to look at the fans one last time.

What does that sign say? Youngjae, noona LOVES you!!

Hahaha! I can't help but smile. =D Oh, and the 'noona' holding it is cute.

 

 

Concert

The concert is about to start. I'm excited!~

Ahh! B.A.P. are the first ones!

"NO NO NO NO MERCY!" everybody chanted. I just love this song! 

 

~~~

 

The last performers were 4minute. Everybody did good. But, umm.....you know who did the best..... XP

 

 

Here they come to say their goodbyes. T^T

I hold my BIG sign up one more time.

B.A.P. is standing like right in front of me. This is perfect!

 

 

Yongjae's POV

So, we're at the end of the concert now. It was a long day.

There are so many fans and signs. I wonder if I get to see 'noona' again.

WAIT! That sign looks familiar! It's her! It's 'noona'! She's so cute with her bunny ears.

I point at the sign and throw a heart to her. I hope she saw it.

 

 

 

Did he just poin- OMG! He just threw a heart at me!!! I know it was for me!

"Youngjae threw a heart at me." I exclaim. My friend's just shaking her head giving me a girl-you've-gone-crazy look. Whatever, I know it was for me. "I can feel it in my nuggets."

"Daehyun, look my way!" my sister's still hoping he looks at her. Too bad. =P

 

 

 

KCON is now over. *sigh* Well, it was fun. And, Youngjae, cheese and crackers. The boy should get a raise for all the fanservice he did to me. lol

I'll never forget the day Youngjae looked at me~

B.A.P. Fighting

Youngjae, noona LOVES you!!

 

 

 


 

What did you guys think? Tell me in the comments. =)

It was my first oneshot. >.< Based on true events. hehe

Thank you for reading~

-TaquitosNOMNOM 1/8/13