Chapter 1: Leaving

Dancing With This Thing Called Love [A Teen Top Fanfic] (Not Finished)

As I packed my bags for the summer I looked around my room for my cell phone. I lifted up my jacket and found it. The iPhone screen lit up and it said 'Scott: Babe, I'm gonna miss you.' and I unlocked the phone and typed 'I'm gonna miss you too, but, I have international calling and we can Skype.' I put the phone back down and brushed through my hair. I looked in the mirror and fixed my glasses. You know the big nerdy ones... But these were perscription. The message sound on my phone went off 'Kk babe, talk to you soon.' I picked up the phone and unlocked it again and typed 'Well, where are you going that you can't talk to me now?' I frowned and sighed then looked to the door as my mom walked in. "Are you ready baby girl?" She said hugging me tight. "Mom.. I'm only going over there for the summer..." I hugged back. "Yes, but, I'll miss you... Make sure you call me as much as you can... Okay?" She said standing infront of me rubbing my shoulders. "Okay mom..~" I said rolling my eyes softly. My phone went off again, I picked it up and read it 'Don't worry babe. Love you. Mwah <3' I smiled and typed 'I love you too Scott.' I put the phone in my back pocket and picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I pulled the handle to my other suitcase up and walked to my door. I looked back at my room and shut the door. The drive to the airport was long and quiet. I had my headphones in listening to my music, imagining what it's going to be like in Korea. When we got to the airport my mother and I hugged, there were a few tears, and then we parted.

 

 

(( The chapters will get longer and more interesting as you read on. ))