Christmas

Holidays are just Normal Days.

 

The boys woke up to a snowy Christmas Day. Outside the window you can see little amounts of cars driving on the streets that were covered with a blanket of snow. No people walking outside, it was a very quiet day for Christmas. However, inside the Beast dorm, it was a whole different story. It was already 10 in the morning and the leader Doojoon had barely managed to wake up the other five lazy boys.
 
"Doojoonie!! I'm going to kill you once I get out of my bed!" the younger boy Hyunseung screamed from his bed as Doojoon remembered how he had woken up Hyunseung. The leader had walked into Hyunseung's room and pounced on the lad jumping and crushing on his body. Not far away, the rapper Junhyung was awake after Doojoon had slightly slapped his face to wake him up. He was busy tidying his hair in the mirror as he was suddenly startled by the loud Doojoon.
 
"I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR AEGYO!" Doojoon yelled as Junhyung chuckled, knowing exactly what was going on.
 
"PLEASE! 10 MORE MINUTES!" Yoseob, the cuteness overload began to pout and widen his eyes, starting his normal aegyo routine. Doojoon ruffled his hair in frustration as he kicked Yoseob.
 
"UP NOW!" he yelled as Yoseob quickly shot out of bed, upset at his hyung. Yoseob walked to the bathroom, rubbing his sleep from his eyes. 
 
With the help of Junhyung, Doojoon had managed to wake the youngest Dongwoon up by screaming in his ears, causing a loud ruckus. Although there was a bunch of commotion occurring and everything was so loud, the boy Gikwang was still cuddled up in his blanket on the bed, in deep sleep. Doojoon walked to the bedroom and began to jump on Gikwang, shouting and kicking the body but there still was no response from Gikwang.
 
"WE ARE EATING VANILLA PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!!" Doojoon shouted knowing how much Gikwang loved food, especially vanilla. Gikwang finally began to stir awake as Gikwang arose from the bed, walking to the kitchen like a zombie. They finally were all seated at the dining table, where there were burnt pancakes.
 
"I made pancakes!" Doojoon managed to say in the awkward silence around the table. But nobody seemed to know Doojoon was talking except for Junhyung. Hyunseung was wrapped in a big fluffy blanket and he was dozing off, staring at the burnt food. Yoseob, was busy clinging onto Hyunseung's blanket. Gikwang, who is barely keeping his eyes open kept on mumbling to himself.
 
"There's no vanilla pancakes," he said pouting.
 
"You slept at like 10 last night Gikwang," Dongwoon, the maknae said to Gikwang as Gikwang just nodded and rested his head on Dongwoon's shoulder.
 
"It's funny that the kitchen didn't burn down while you were making pancakes,"Junhyung said laughing as he ate a piece of the pancake, nodding his head in slight approval. Everyone began to slowly eat the pancakes and sip the orange juice in their cups.
 
After breakfast was done, Junhyung, knowing the clean freak he is, was busy washing and drying the dishes as the others were in the living room, anticipating what their presents under the tree consist of.
 
"I think my presents are the big ones," Yoseob said without any doubt as Hyunseung just shook his head.
 
"Shush Yoseob, those presents are most likely MINES," Hyunseung said as Gikwang just looked at the refrigerator.
 
"Did anyone get me vanilla cake for Christmas?" Gikwang asked as Dongwoon just sighed.
 
"I just hope I get presents," Dongwoon said in Chinese as the other members just stared at him in confusion, not understanding what he said. Doojoon took out his phone and sat besides Dongwoon.
 
"Here, let's take a selca!" he said as Dongwoon posed next to him. SNAP. The picture was took.
 
"Aish hyung! My head is cut half way off in the photo!" Dongwoon complained as Doojoon shrugged.
 
"Whatever, at least I'm in the photo." he said as Junhyung suddenly came into the kitchen rapping.
 
"Ayo! I'm done with the dishes, so now let's grant some wishes. Let's open some presents and see if we get anything pleasant," Junhyung rapped in English as Yoseob clapped his hands.
 
"YAY!!" Yoseob yelled as everyone began to take out presents under the tree and unwrapping them.
 
In the end, everyone seemed satisfied with their presents.
 
Doojoon, had received bottles of expensive hand sanitizer, a shirt saying 'Babo', a hat that had a fried chicken picture on it, and a new video game for his PSP.
 
Junhyung, had received packages of coke, a winter hat, a set of rings, and a new sketchbook to draw in.
 
Hyunseung, had received a shirt saying 'I'm a Trouble Maker', earphones, new pair of shoes he wanted, and a signed 4Minute album.
 
Yoseob, had gotten a cute turtle plush, a skateboard, a cute fluff hat, and a new wallet.
 
Gikwang, received a black shirt saying 'B2ST', a water bottle saying 'Ace' and lots of vanilla cakes, cookies and snacks.
 
Lastly, Dongwoon, had received a warm jacket, a new electric flute, a hat with China's flag on it and a new camera.
 
Hyunseung was busy admiring his new shoes as Yoseob was jumping on the couch. Everyone else, began to clean up the scraps of wrapping paper and began to file out to their rooms. It wasn't after a bit of 3 minutes that the living room was then completely empty. Suddenly, a shout can be heard from the living room. Someone had returned back in there.
 
"Hurry! Everyone in the living room now!" A voice yelled as everyone immediately recognized it as Doojoon's. The members rushed to the living and as expected, Hyunseung came in the grumpiest.
 
"Let us sleep hyung," Hyunseung whined as the leader just shushed him.
 
"Today is Christmas. We have to spend time together," Doojoon said as Junhyung just nodded in agreement. Gikwang suddenly lightened up.
 
"How about truth or dare?" Gikwang suggested as everyone but Junhyung agreed and everyone knew the reason why. Every time they played this game, Junhyung ended up spilling lots of his secrets and also endless questions were always asked about his relationship with Hara. He whined.
 
"Do I HAVE to play?" Junhyung was pouting but everyone just smiled at him.
 
"OF COURSE YOU DO!" the members shouted in unison.
 
"Okieee, me first!" Yoseob said as he pointed to Dongwoon. "Truth or Dare?"
 
"Dare," Dongwoon said confidently as Yoseob snickered in excitement.
 
"I dare you to post a picture of your underwear on your twitter," Yoseob smiled at the pondering Dongwoon. Dongwoon just nodded and took a picture of a little piece of his underwear and posted it on Twitter. Dongwoon held his head up high as Hyunseung just looked at him disgusted. Dongwoon pointed to Doojoon.
 
"Truth or Dare?"
 
"Truth," the leader replied as everyone began to giggle knowing what a chicken he was. Dongwoon smiled.
 
"Do you have smelly feet?" Dongwoon asked as everyone knew the answer to this one.
 
"No, I don't," Doojoon answered as Dongwoon just laughed a flinched him on the forehead.
 
"LIAR," he said as the other members started to break out laughing.
 
"Aish, my turn. Truth or Dare?" Doojoon said pointing to Hyunseung. Hyunseung grinned.
 
"Dare,"
 
"Kiss Yoseob on the cheek," Doojoon smiled sheepishly as Yoseob pouted.
 
"B-b-but I wanted Junhyung to kiss me," Yoseob said as Hyunseung grabbed his face.
 
"Let's hurry up and get this over with," Hyunseung said as he pecked Yoseob's cheek.
 
"MY PRECIOUS CHEEKS! THEY WERE MEANT FOR JUNHYUNG!" Yoseob ran into the bathroom yelling then came back wiping his face for a towel.
 
"I feel better after I washed my face," he said and sat back down next to Junhyung.
 
"This one's for Yoseob. Truth or Dare?" Junhyung asked as Yoseob cuddled in his arms.
 
"Truth," Yoseob said as Junhyung laughed.
 
"Will you be angry is I marry Hara?" he asked as Yoseob pouted and started to whine.
 
"NO! Junhyung is mines! You won't marry Hara," Yoseob replied as Junhyung sighed taking the answer as a yes.
 
"Gikwang, Truth or Dare?" Hyunseung asked as Gikwang yawned.
 
"Dare then,"Gikwang replied, trying to keep his eyes open.
 
"Say you hate vanilla,"
 
"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!" Gikwang yelled as Hyunseung just ran to hide behind Doojoon.
 
"I-i-i-i h-hate.........................v-v-v-v-v-a-n-i-ll-a," Gikwang said slowly and gave a frown as Hyunseung looked proud of Giwkang. Dongwoon, bored the television.
 
"Hey look! It's the Christmas Carol!" Yoseob said pointing to the screen as everybody began to cuddle together on the couch and started watching the movie into the night. By the time the movie finished, it was already dinner time.
 
"That, was a good movie," Gikwang said as he stood up and stretched, the others doing the same. Junhyung, came out of the kitchen with his apron on.
 
"Dinner is served!" he said as they all filed into the living room, waiting anxiously for their food. On the table were rice cakes, soup, side dishes, and cake at the end of the table.
 
"Let's give our thanks before we eat," Gikwang said as everyone silenced and closed their eyes. After all the 'Amen's, they dug unto the delicious food. Doojoon and Hyunseung, being really hungry ate a whole lot. After it was over, they were all too full to do stuff so they decided to sit on the couch, playing with their electronics or hanging out with each other.
 
Although the day was a bit hectic, they all seemed to have enjoyed each other's companies. Being together in the living room, some on the couch, others on the floor, it was like family bonding time. To them, being together was the best part of their day. It seems that they really are brothers to each other. Together, forever as they all were together, having fun for the rest of the night.
 
 
 

This was just a one-shot I decided to write for a contest describing the members of B2ST and their personalities. Good luck to me >< Thanks for reading~