I want a Dog

The Boy with the Anchor Necklace.
"I want a dog" I said to the girl pointing to the laptop screen, yeaup if you wondering I know how to use a laptop and tv now. The girl taught me how to use a laptop since she had hers and the tv well I taught myself. Ok fine I accidently turned it on and it scared me so I had to figure it out myself. "You can't have it" I heard the girl say, "Why not, I want a damn dog. I've taken care of one with three heads before" I said back looking at the girl. "Dogs don't like vampires." Is she serious? I want this ing dog. "I'm getting this dog." I said pointing to the screen, the girl looked over at the screen then to me. "Good luck getting a Siberian Husky. They don't have em in the pet shops here, plus dogs don't like vamps" Narrowing my eyes I looked for a place where I could buy them, the girl was right they don't have these kinds of dogs here so I looked online and found some puppies. I wanted two only bad thing they were in United States. "I found some but they're in America" I said outloud, the girl laughed "So what you gonna go over and get them or ship them over here?" I looked at her seriously and she stopped laughing "Sulli, how do you feel about America?" I asked her. "Fine but I want one." She said to me knowing I was serious. I looked around and nodded booking two tickets to the next flight to America and guess what. It was in four hours. "Come on we have four hours. Get your laptop and a bag of clothes. Next stop San Francisco."