Heart-warming Action

I will show you, ANOTHER ME

[A/N] My apology for not updating much recently: DOUBLE UPDATE ^^ I really hope that you will continue supporting my FIC... the highlight hasnt reach yet...
Also, thankyou, those the subscibed me and also you who commented! ^^ THANKYOU ALOT






*Growl Growl* Your stomach starts to talk, * I should have just gone down with them! Why am I so scared of that two pest?*

-FLASHBACK-
“Hey, are you going to grab some lunch?” Byunghee questioned you.
*He wants to have lunch with me?* while smiling coyly.

Just as you are about to agree, 2 girls cat-walked to byunghee’s desk.

“Hey! You’re byunghee right? My name SolJin and she’s Minhee! Do you mind joining us for lunch?”

Soljin show byunghee her signature puppy eyes while fluttering her fake-eyelashes, while Minhee gave you an eye piercing ‘get-lost’ stare.
Byunghee turns to look at you, “
Errr... Byunghee, You shh-hould go with them, I will-ll stay in clas-ss. I’m nott hungryy anyway.” you spoke while slightly shivering.
“It's that so? Alright! Let’s go then!” Byunghee spoke.

~~~~~


And that’s how you ended here, hungry yet unable to go to the canteen…
Rubbing your
genie lantern stomach, , hoping that food magically appear. =_=

[A/N: If you’re wondering who the ‘two pest’ are, they are Soljin and Minhee. The top 1
st and 2nd place in Dahae’s bullies list.]


“Look at you! HAHAHA! Come, I’ve got you a sandwich!” Byunghee giggled, “I thought you werent hungry?”.
It was as though byunghee is a prince from a fairytale story and the sandwich he’s holding could glow. You were touched, REALLY touched. This is the first time someone in school actually cares about you! You shyly accepted his sandwich while blushing madly.

*Is this love? Is he the prince I have been searching for?* You asked yourself while nibbling the sandwich, slightly smiling, “It’s very tasty and… sweet! Thank you so much”