Skinship

one of a kind; various krystal pairings

Skinship {kai/krystal; f(exo)}

 

Title; Skinship {OneShot}

Pairing; Kaistal; {kai/krystal}

Rating; pg-13

Words; 793

Genre; romance, angst, action, violence

Summary; touching is sinful between lovers.

 

 

"I'm back!" Krystal steps inside her shared apartment. The apartment she’s been renting out with an old classmate of hers back in high school. A male, not female.  A male.

 

"Ahh, good. I just finished taking a shower." He said stepping into the living room.

"You left me enough hot water, I hope." She said pinning her coat on the coat hanger.

"Yeah, plenty." 

She turns around to face him, finding him half , wearing only a towel around his lower body. This takes her full on by surprise. “Oh my god—are you kidding? Put some clothes on!” she tries to lower her hands but the first thing she sees is him, still half . Still showing off his perfectly tanned body and hard-not-to-notice abs.

 

“Why are you embarrassed? I’m the one who’s and being violated by your eyes.”

He loves to mess with her. So much, it’s like his hobby or somethin’. He’s a real playboy, and always teases her for fun.

“Kai, seriously! Put a t-shirt on, please!” She blushes at him and then turns around facing the wall. “Ok, ok. Relax, miss .”

. That’s exactly what she is. She’s never had a real relationship because she’s already engaged to a family friend’s son. Arranged marriages, nowadays…who knew?

Never had a first kiss and she’s already in her 2nd year of college. 20 years old, and a . But secretly sharing an apartment with another guy her age who lost his ity when he was only 15.

 

“S-so what? I rather do it with someone I love. It’s called making love.” She threw a comeback, and heard his famous smirk right after.

“It’s called . You should try it some time.” He says.

 

“Are you done yet?” she asks him still facing the wall.

“Yeah” he responds.

She carefully turns around and opens her eyes slowly with caution. She sees he’s gotten closer and this time…he’s not wearing anything—at all.

 

Her lips spread in two and her eyes can’t stop looking other places besides sticking out like that.

In a hurry, she raises her hands to cover her sight once more, but is stopped when Kai grabs both her hands and pushes her straight onto the wall. He pins both her hands against the wall behind her.

 

She hasn’t even been given a minute to grab the state of the situation, and then this happens.

 

“W-what? What are yo—Mmh!” His big lips lay upon her soft untouched ones. He interrupts her from even grasping the situation. Still in shock of what is happening, she gets caught off guard and accidentally lets his tongue enter devouring every single inch of it.

 

She tries to push him off but he’s stronger and has a better grip on her. “Mhmm...! K…KAI!” She yells out when he takes his chance to get his breath back.

She also takes this chance to push him off and slap him across the face. “Wha…why..” Her voice still not knowing how to react. Kai rubs his redden slapped cheek and takes a glance at her.

 

Tears begin to water up in her eyes and flow down her cheeks.

Kai understands now what he did wrong. He didn’t tell her how he really felt but forced himself on her, practically ually harassing her against her own will.

“I love you.”

Stunned by his sudden choice of words, Krystal looks up at him.

“I love you, that’s why I kissed you.”

“I kissed you, because I want to make love to you!” he scratches his head, ruffling his wet hair.

“you…what?” Shocked and hurt, by his way of words. “Is this joke to you?”

He closes his eyes to hide his embarrassment. After a couple of seconds, he opens his eyelids, and looks her straight into her eyes.

 

“I love you. You. Krystal. You, and only—you.” His voice began to shake on that last ‘you’. “I don’t how much more obvious I’ve got to make it for you. I don’t hate the fact that you’re a . I think that’s what makes you beautiful. Because your still untouched and innocent. But I want…I want to be the one who touches you. I want you.”

Without hesitation, Krystal cups Kai’s face into her porcelain hands and pulls him towards. “Well then, what are you waiting for?” She clashes her lips into his. He closes his eyes feeling that whatever just happened was a dream and that he’s ready to wake up.

When he opens his eyes, he sees Krystal, shirtless. “I’m not dreaming?” He asks her to make sure.

“Hurry up already, it’s embarrassing wearing nothing like this.”

“Are you sure? Sure that you want it to be me?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

 

note: I feel that I ruined the whole kissy moment….it was just a oneshot. Plus I wrote this in just 30 mins.