I'm your...What????

I'm A Genie In A Bottle

 

"HOYA GET IN HERE AND CLEAN THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!!" Yelled Sunggyu from Hoya's room

 

Hoya, sitting with Dongwoo and L in their living room, leaned his head and back and let out a big sigh

 

"Hyung, I just cleaned it yesterday. Have Sungjong do it."

 

"If you cleaned it yesterday how did it get THIS BAD IN ONE DAY?!" Clearly not impressed by how Hoya maintains his room.

 

Hoya got up and went to his room to "clean" it. 

 

"If you keep this up, you'll be cleaning everyone's room!" Sunggyu said as his final words before leaving Hoya to it.

 

Hoya closed the door and locked it and headed to his bed. He sat down and continued sighing. 

 

Things had been a bit rough for him lately, with all the schedules he's been having. Infinite finished their promos and he just finished working on the drama but now he has to do infinite h preparations. He loves what he does but he needed a break. 

 

"I wish I could just get 3 wishes or something. I know what I would wish for right off the bat." He sat and thought about it and then decided to take a walk.

 

He opened his door and went out into the living room

 

"Hoya, did you finish cleaning?" Questioned Sunggyu

 

Hoya ignored him as walked past him and left the dorm. 

 

"HO-" and with that he slammed the door behind him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hoya walked for what seemed like hours until he came across something sparkling in the bushes from the sunlight. It was almost blinding, and he couldn't just ignore it. He walked over to the bush and saw a lamp of some sort.

 

"What the hell?" He thought to himself.

 

He saw there was something written on the lamp but there was dust on it. He started rubbing the lamp to make out the writing. After he rubbed it for a few seconds it started shaking in his hands. He dropped it and smoke started coming out of the spout. Almost out of nowhere, a huge puff of smoke filled the air and Hoya couldn't see a thing.

 

When he regained his sight he saw a woman standing right in front of him. She had pink harem pants and a crop top with a hat and veil covering her face. She had light brown hair pulled up into a ponytail and bright green eyes. 

 

"Hello master! How may I be of service?" She said while batting her long eyelashes with a big smile on her face.

 

Hoya stood there, jaw dropped, speechless.

 

Her smile was quickly removed with worry. She went up to Hoya and put her hand on his shoulder.

 

"What's wrong master? Are you alright?" 

 

Hoya looked at her and said, "I’m your…what?" 

 

She laughed and said, "Oh master, don't you know? You rubbed the lamp! I'm a genie and I'm yours now!" 

 

Hoya's face flushed. "You're...mine?" 

 

"Yes master! Your wish is my command!" She told him as she crossed her arms and held her head high.

 

Hoya was intrigued "So...I can wish...for anything?"

 

"Yup! Except you can't wish for more wishes, can't bring back the dead, and can't make someone fall in love with you"

 

Hoya scoffed, "So it's not really anything."

 

The genie burrowed her brow "hey! At least you can still get 3 wishes! Don't be so picky." She pouted at him.

 

"Fine. First wish."

 

The genie was excited and listened intently. 

 

"I want a break from all this. I'm tired of promoting and being on screen and recording. I work more than anyone else in infinite, at least it feels that way." 

 

"You gotta say you wish it." Said the genie

 

"What? I did" Hoya reassured her.

 

"Noo.. You said 'I want'. You gotta say 'I WISH'." She told him.

 

He sighed and closed his eyes. "I wish that I could have a break from being an idol."

 

"You got it master!" She crossed her arms and nodded her head.

 

Hoya stood there not really knowing what to do. He felt his phone buzzing and he saw it was his manager. He looked at the genie and she motioned to answer it. 

 

He hesitantly picked up the phone expecting him to be mad he just walked out of the dorm not telling anyone where he was going. 

 

"H-hello?"

"Hoya! Sorry to tell you this over the phone, but we have to push the infinite h promotions off for a few months. That means you and the boy don't have any schedules! So enjoy your time off!" And he hung up.

 

Hoya looked at the genie "how did you do that?"

 

She just smiled and said "it's what I do" ^.^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you like it so far! omg i just couldnt sleep and decided "hey lets write a story at ONE IN THE MORNING" 

ahhh so stupid

please ignore any stupid errors

anyways, let me know what you think!

byeeee~