Un

Just Like Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italic words are thoughts:-D

Chapter 1

 

          

Donghae's

Jessica and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She will always be my flower. And she says I will always be her sunshine.

             Because flowers can't live without sunshine from the sun.

I remember when I tried to date her, it was so hard because she's the most wanted girl in my school, and she was so cold to everyone, but I found it cute! That's why I asked her bestfriends to acquaint me with her. And isn’t it cute when the most popular boy in school dating with the most wanted girl in school?

And anyway I used to be a playboy back then, but when it comes to her it’s so different, her aura, her coldness, her beautifulness especially her s (lol no), she makes me crazy!

Since then I had changed, I’m not the old Donghae. I’m the new Donghae, that’s why I love her so much she’s the only one who can change me, and I’m the only one who can melt her heart.

But there’s something that makes me afraid. Recently, she’s been avoiding me- not always but, when I ask her she always reply with a short answer or just a nod.

I’m always afraid of breaking up with her, because she’s the only one that can make me always happy.

She says that we can always be like this together until the end of our life, but is it true?

 

Jessica's  

I love Donghae so much, I just can’t go on with my life without him, so exaggerating eh? But it’s true.

I always told him that he'll always be my sunshine and I'll always be his only flower

             Because flower can’t live without sunshine from the sun, right?

I remember, since we held hands for the first time in school, there were always his fangirls bullying me and my fanboys and my bestfriends helped me lol that’s cute right? I don’t even know that I have fanboys. And there he is always coaxing me and says “I’m sorry, I’ll do anything for you to make you happy”

And since then he started to melt my heart day by day.

But I’m kinda tired of lying to him because in this years I’m always hiding my secret, my deepest secret that I don’t want everbody to know. It would ruin my name, even my bestfriend don’t know too, it’s only me and you.

Right now he already know that I’m trying to avoid him, but it’s for him too!

For god’s sakes I’m going crazy living with this secret!

 

Donghae's

“Sica! Where are you going? Sica, wait for me, Sica!” There she goes avoiding me like that, going home without me or telling me, eating lunch without me, always shutting when I talk to her. It’s been like this for past week.

I think I’m gonna sick!

“Hyung, Sica just texted me that she can’t walk with you. She said that she must help his father.”

Always this lame excuse, eh? “Okay thankyou Jonghyun-ssi!” “You're welcome hyung!” Jonghyun smiled.

I’m always jealous of him. Why the hell does she always tell him the truth, while I'm always kept in the dark. I'm her boyfriend, not him, right?

 

“Donghae! What the hell bro with your face? Is there's something wrong between you and Sica?” Siwon asked me.

“Hell man, I don’t even know what happened to her, her bestfriends don’t even know too”

“I’ll ask my Sooyoungie, if I know something I’ll tell you right away!” Siwon smiled.

“Thanks, man”

“C,mon put your happy face and we will talk about this together in our group”

“Okay” I put my hand in his shoulders and went to our group.

 

·        

“Guys, where’s our Ice Princess?” asked Taeyeon while eating her ice cream

“I don’t know unnie, she’d go straight home nowadays” Yoona said pouting

“She said to me that she has to help his father, unnie”  Sooyoung said

“Guys, have you noticed that Sica’s face nowadays is so pale?” Hyoyeon asked their group

“I noticed it unnie! Maybe tomorrow we can go to Sica’s house” Seohyun- the maknae said

“Yes, we must!” said the 7 in chorus

“Guys, we don’t even know where Sica house is. She never told anyone about her personal life”

“…. That’s right Tiff, maybe we should ask her tomorrow”

“Alright Sun, we should~”

“Okay guys let’s talk about this with the boys” the eight girl said in chorus

 

Jessica's

“Urgh, I’m so tired living like this. No one knows where I'm going right?” She looks her left, right, and her back to prevent that somebody is after her.

Yep no one knows about my personal life, it’s a secret you know? Because I love keeping a secret.

                  *BANG*

                  *BANG*

“What the hell is that?!? OMG! Dad! What are you doing with mom! OMG why there's blood everywhere!?”

I think I’m gonna puke, Since I was kid I never liked blood. But seeing mom in pain because Dad just shot her in her chest, made me hugged her.

“Mom, what’s wrong with you? Mom what just Dad did to you!! Mom answer me please… Mom”

“S- Sica, your Dad's still blaming us of what h-happened to Krystal, y-you should leave this house as soon as pos-sible. I love you Sica, and I-I always wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter