I'm sorry.

Airport Smiles [Airport Tears Sequel]

 

 
 
Suji's POV
 
As soon as I arrived in America, my wishes and dreams for my family has been slowly granted. But well, back to Kris' condition. What I wished was, to see him smiling before I left. But it was completely opposite. Before I left, I saw him crying, and it was because of me. Because of the promise that I broke. 
 
A week after I left China, I called my close friends one by one. But among all that I called, only Tao was able to mention Kris' name. "So, how's you and Kris gege? Did you conctact each other yet? It has been a week since you left and....you broke up..." 
 
"I don't know, Tao. I'm afraid." 
 
"Afraid of what, Suji? Do you want me to help you? You know, maybe you should give each other space."
 
"You know what, Tao. I don't know what made you a very good advice giver when it comes to love and relationships without even an experience." I laughed a bit.
 
"Tch. Whatever. Oh, Mama's needing me in the kitchen. Maybe she'll let me cook? Haha. I need to hang up now, Suji-ah."
 
"Oh okay. Thanks Tao. I'll call you soon. Take care."
 
Maybe Tao was right. I need to give Kris a space. Sigh ~
 
Another week passed by, a good news came to my family when dad's parents wants my family to live with them in Seoul. I'm really glad that Grandma and Grandpa accepted my mother and us to be dad's family, after a long time. Not long, me and my family lived with my grandparents in Seoul. 
 
I'm really glad to finally meet my grandparents. It was me and my brother's first time in meeting dad's parents. They were good actually. But what they don't like about my mom is that they gave my dad an arranged marriage with the daughter of the Grandpa's business partner, and dad fought for his love my mom. That's why my grandparents slowly understands dad's feelings and finally accepted mom and us as part of their family. Thanks to dad.
 
Kris' POV
 
After a month of Suji's departure and our break up, Dad offered me something. He asked me if I want to work under SM Entertainment since I'm fund of performing in front of a bunch of people. I accepted his offer and left China and moved to Seoul. 
 
My first night in Seoul was awesome. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I opened my Twitter account and saw Suji tweeted.
 
"Will be leaving America & move to Seoul Tonight. Yay! I'll meet my grandparents now. I missed Twitter. kk~ Stay safe guys! :)" 39seconds ago
 
I sighed. So Suji's gonna be here in Seoul. I hope we won't see each other so that I won't feel pain anymore. Sigh ~ I lied down in my bed and slept.
 
-
Morning came. I found myself screaming Suji's name. Sigh ~ I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that the plane she was riding got crashed. Haish. I thank God it was just a dream. -.-
 
 
Suji's POV
 
As my brother and I walked on the busy street of Seoul, we talked about some things that needs to be changed especially that we're in Korea now. "You need to call me Oppa now, Suji-saeng." I laughed a bit. Calling him 'oppa' would really be weird. 
 
I was looking around the busy street. When I suddenly saw a tall blonde-haired guy standing on the other side of the road. Ommo! Isn't that... Kris? *Nonono. It musn't be him.* I blinked my eyes several times to keep me awake. I looked at my brother who was buying some sweet candies at the Candy Shop. I looked at the other side of the road again but because of the bus and cars passing by, I wasn't able to notice that the Kris-look-a-like was gone. I looked straight again and OMG.
 
is...
 
this..
 
kri-
 
i blinked many times as my jaw dropped on the floor. My heart skipped a beat. 
 
Yes.
 
Right in front of me now...
 
Is..
 
KRIS.
 
I swallowed my saliva then spoke up in a cracky voice.
 
"Kri-...Kris. I don't know you're here."
 
Kris looked away then spoke up with his hands on his pocket.
 
"Don't worry. I'm here for work. Not for you. I'll go now."
 
He gave me a small smile. He turned his back and started to walk away. But before he started walking, I spoke to him.
 
"Kris."
 
He paused but after a few seconds, he started walking again.
 
"I'm sorry." I said as my voice cracked.
 
I looked down as my eyes started to get teary. He looked at me and asked me. "When are you gonna stop saying 'sorry'?"
 
"Never." I replied as i looked up straight at his eyes. I expected him to say more since it has been a long while since we last talked to each other. But he just walked away and disappeared from my sight.
 
Kris' POV
 
I ignored her 'sorry' and walked away. I wanted to say more but I just don't want to bring back our memories especially in the Airport last time. I reached home and thought of deep things about my past girlfriend. I was back to the real world when i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Yah! Kris hyung! I've been talking to you the whole time but you weren't listening?" Chanyeol's voice frightened me. I scratched my head and said, "I'm sorry."
 
"Sorry? Sorry no sorry! Are you Okay, hyung?" 
 
I heaved a sigh. "Suji. I met her in the streets a while ago."
 
"Bwo? Suji? She's your past girlfriend, right?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Did she say anything?"
 
"She said sorry once again."
 
"So? What did you say?"
 
"I walked away."
 
"What? You did what? Oh hyung, come on. This is not right. She's breaking up with you because of her family. At least she's not leaving you for another man."
 
"What do you want me to do?" I asked.
 
"Forgive her. Forgive her for breaking her promise for her family. Understand her. And besides, maybe, she's not asking you to love her again. She only wants forgiveness."
 
I took a deep sigh and realized that Chanyeol was right. Why would she ask me to love her again? I still love her, to be honest.
 
"What should I do, now?" I asked Chanyeol. 
 
"Say sorry. Tell her you're sorry for not understanding her. Forgive her too. Then be friends again. That's it!"
 
I smiled a bit and thought it'd be a good idea. I was wrong. I didn't try my best to understand her. I was too selfish. Ack. I wish i could turn back time. 
 
"By the way, hyung. You'll be going back to Beijing for 3 days right?"
 
"Yeah. But only for 3 days then I'll come back. I'll just get some stuffs that I left there."
 
The next day, I stayed under the sunlight and sat on the bench outside the Candy Shop where I met Suji yesterday. I hope she'll come again.
 
Just after Chanyeol's 'lecture', my mind changed all of a sudden. It's like I want Suji back. I missed her, to be honest.
 
Suji's POV
 
I wanted to buy more candies again. I really love those Candies that my brother bought yesteray. But I don't want to meet Kris again there. Maybe I would just burst in tears again and maybe he'll kill me for always asking 'sorry'. But aauhhh i'm dying to buy candies. :3 I'll just go. I will just ignore him if I ever i'll see him. Sigh ~
 
I walked on the busy street and forced myself to look around so I would be able to know if Kris is around or not.
 
But when I reached the Candy shop, *OMG* Kris is here.
 
He stood up from the bench and talked to me.
 
"Hey. umm. I'm sorry for being so rude yesterday." He said in a low tone looking at the floor. Yesterday he was so angry and now it seems like his heart had softened.
 
"I understand. It was all my fault." I forced a smile.
 
"By the way, how are you?" 
 
Did he just ask me that?
 
"I'm alright. How about you?" I smiled again. I tried my best to be nice to him after what happened yesterday.
 
I was expecting him to answer my question but then he pulled me into a hug. He put  his arm around my neck and the other arm was around my back. My jaw literally dropped on the ground and my eyes circled. I could even feel his heartbeat. *ommo* But because I truly missed him, I hugged back. I closed my eyes while reminiscing our memories before. I tightened my hug and started to tear up.
 
 
Kris' POV
 
As I hugged her, I could feel her amzement with my sudden move. I missed her, really. I really did. 
 
I let go of the hug and looked down. 
 
"I'm sorry. I have been to selfish." I said as I look at her.
 
"Kris, It's all my fault. I was just too-"
 
"Shh. It's okay." I cut her words.
 
"Forgive me?" I asked her with puppy eyes.
 
She nodded and I hugged her again.
 
Thanks, Chanyeol.
 
"Would it be okay if, we'll start all over again? As friends?" I asked her.
 
"Yeah. Sure." She then gave me her usual smile.
 
Both of us bought candies together as we move around Seoul and as we talked to each other. Talking about our own lives. I also told her that I will go back to Beijing for 3 days and be back afterwards. I also asked her to  come with me in the Airport.
 
-
 
Suji's POV
 
Today's the day that Kris would go back to Beijing and be back after 3 days. I went with him at the Airport. This is actually opposite to the last time. Opposite from my departure. Last time, it was full of tears. But now, it's full of happiness and smiles. 
 
Before Kris left, "Suji-ah, before I'll leave and come back, I hope you would accept this favor of mine?"
 
"What favor, Kris?" I asked as I gave him a smile.
 
"Ca- .. umm." He laughed a bit.
 
"Ca? Ca? Ca what? Is there such word as 'Ca'?" I joked. 
 
"Umm, Can you be my... Girl, again?"
 
I laughed a bit and looked down.
 
"I'm serious, Suji." Kris added as he smiled softly.
 
My heart feels so nice now. I feel so happy. Now that Kris is asking me again to be his, err- idk. 
 
"Kris?"
 
"hm?"
 
"You should bring me some presents when you come back, okay?" I tried to switch the topic. But actually, I really felt happy when I heared that. Maybe he wants me to be his again.
 
"But Suji-ah, you're not answering my question yet.." He gave me a smile.
 
"Kris... Yes, Kris.Yes!"
 
Kris jumped for joy like the first time he courted me. He screamed like a crazy person and maybe he forgot that this is an Airport. I just laughed looking at him and trying to stop him because I really felt embarrassed since we cought everybody's attention and it seems like everybody's smiling and laughing at the same time. Kris hugged me tight and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
 
Now that everything's fixed, I wished nothing anymore. I hope I'm gonna be happy forever with him. 
 
The Airport now, is flooded with happiness and smiles all around.
 
 

 

 
That's it Guys! First of all, I would like to thank God for making me write this Oneshot for you all. Second, I would like to thank you all~! Thanks for reading, guys! Thanks for the subscriptions. I really appreciated it. And to all who invited and promoted my Oneshot, Thanks guys! I owe you all a lot.
 
How's your Feelings for Kris now? Did I guys  ruin your bias list or what? Lol. Sorry if I do. I'm sorry too, if you guys don't like it. Wahaha. xD
I apologize if you notice some mistakes with the grammar / spelling / or whatsoever. I'm too lazy to check my mistakes. Sorry T^T
 
If you guys want me to make a Oneshot for you, Just feel free to request and contact me here.
Or just simply post on my wall.
 
 

Credits:

I do not own the Pictures that I used for this Oneshot. Credits to the lovely owners.

Concept made by me. bringmetokorea

Do not plagiarize.

If you think I have the same concept with the other stories, those are just coincidences. I made this myself.

NOTE!! -> I'M A KRAYEOL BIASED <3 XD

KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3 ;)

Thanks Guys!! I Love You All!! <333 :** chu~:*