Kyuhun's Blacklist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday night when one of the Super Junior member got mad after playing starcraft using his laptop.

 

"Damn! that ! How could he smile like that to my Sooyoungie?!" Kyuhyun, the evil maknae said loudly.

 

Because of that, his aegyo prince roomate, Sungmin got awake.

 

"Yah Kyuhyun-ah, can yo-

 

Sungmin stop because he can see black auras surrounding Kyuhyun's body.

 

"I guess I will just sleep in Wookie's room. Goodnight Kyu!" He said and immediately left the room.

 

"Aish! What should I do to eliminate those es who are trying to get my Sooyoungie? Hmmmm."

 

After how many minutes he came up with an evil great idea.

 

"I think I know what to do." Kyuhyun said while smirking.

 

-

 

In an instant, Kyuhyun get a paper and a pen. Then, he lay down on his bed and start to write.

 

He wrote, "MY BLACKLIST" in the first line and then evily smile. He continue to write.

 

MY BLACKLIST

 

1. SHIM CHANGMIN: You ! Even though we're close it doesn't mean that you should like my Sooyoungie too and stop saying that the two of you were compatible! Just date Victoria and stop hitting my Sooyoungie! And btw, I'm the best EVIL MAKNAE and you cannot beat that !

 

2.CHOI SIWON: You damn Pastor, stop making scandals with my Sooyoungie. Just go to church and read some bible!

 

3. LEE HYUKJAE / EUNHYUK: Stop teaching my Sooyoungie a dance lesson. FYI, she's a great dancer more than you, monkey!

 

4. LEE DONGHAE: Stupid fishy go back to the sea where you live and btw, me and Sooyoungie should be partner in the Seoul mv and not you!!

 

5. KIM JAEJOONG: Stop making contact with my Sooyoungie! You already left the company for godsake!

 

6. JUNG YUNHO: You manboobs, stop flirting my Sooyoungie during SMTOWN!

 

7. KIM KIBUM / KEY: Just because you and my Sooyoungie were partners in the Genie and Juliette collaboration, it doesn't mean that you should touch her like that!

 

8. LEE TAEMIN: You mushroom maknae, stop using aegyo to my Sooyoungie before I'll kill you!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter