Decision (Final)

Would She?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu,Woohyun,You,Hoya,Dongwoo,Jooyoung

Sunggyu.. he was the guy you loved, but after the confessions you had from Infinite, you felt confused. Just confused. You have no idea what you can do right now to avoid this problems you had. You can say that you treat Infinite like your very close brother(s) but you just can’t change the fact that they liked you.

You suddenly felt a shake. It was from your partner, JooYoung one of your best friend, but yes, you hang out with Infinite more than her, girls were all jealous, but she protected you from those crazy fans of Infinite. She didn’t scold you for not being with her in school, instead she understands you like she had this problem before you even did, you told her all your problems. Everything, from your problems at home to school or outside. She knew it better than anyone else. You finally stopped day-dreaming and you heard her whisper “Hey, no worries okay? Tell me later i’ll help you out. Mr Bang is coming your way.. he saw you day-dreaming.” She flashed you a smile to you and faced the front. Mr Bang came over and tested you on the problem sums and you just try to do your best.

“Good job Jihyun-ssi, next time just be more attentive in class.” Mr Bang said in a stern voice and walked over to the teacher’s table and sort out his things, as if it was on cue, the bell rang signaling your break time. This is the first time you ever hated going on break since you were always “I’m so hungry!” You stood up, took your wallet and went down to the cafeteria with JooYoung. It was silent at first since you were still deep in thought, she broke the silence and said “It’s about the problem again huh?” you just nodded in reply.

Soon you reached the cafe, it was noisy and crowded as usual, you saw Infinite sitting at the tables across the food stalls. They were chatting and laughing, guilt immediately washed over you as you saw them and their confessions were slowly being visible in your mind. But two guys made you more guilty. They were none other than WooGyu (Woohyun & Sunggyu). Yes you loved Sunggyu more than other members before. But Woohyun just keeps making you think about him, you didn’t know how but you're slowly attracted to him more than before. You didn’t know what to do.

(Words in italics are all flashbacks) Flashbacks:
After shopping with Woohyun he told you to wait infront of the Shopping Mall building as he went away. “JiHyun-ah~” The large screens of the shopping mall building suddenly and there goes Woohyun calling your name while his face was visible on the big screen. He let out a soft laugh before continuing what he was gonna say “I know, this is ridiculous, i never once loved someone so deeply that i had to do something to this extend. Today i called you out and meet me here is because i wanted to confess to you. I know you might just treat me as a good friend or a close Brother of yours but i really can’t deny the fact that i love you even from the start of the day i met you. You were unique, you had your own charms and its just hard to describe how perfect you are to me. I know you are watching this, don’t be too touched –chuckles- but look down now.” Suddenly a silhouette appeared. Your vision was alittle blur so u scrunched up your nose in frustration but soon you can see who it was. It was Woohyun. He was standing there as dashing as ever. He slowly walked over to you and look sincerely into your eyes and said “Jihyunnie, i like you, would you be my girlfriend?” You were dumbfounded. There were alot of by-standers cheering for Woohyun and telling you to accept his sweet confession and mainly, him. But you know you couldn’t. It’s just so sudden you didn’t know who you actually liked. You were very thankful that he liked you and the confession you received was touching, but you just had to reject him for the time being. “Woohyunnie ah.. i’m sorry but can you let me sort out my feelings first?” You said. He was disappointed but he was already happy that he finally took a step to confess to you and had his feelings revealed. He was cool about having to let you sort out your feelings so he said “Sure, as long as you choose the right person, i’ll forever support you Hyunnie.” (a/n: yes, he still had to be greasy in the story xD) you were thankful that he was open-minded and wouldn’t hold a grudge on you, you were happy, happy the way he let you have time to think and let you have your privacy. You hugged him once and pulled away. “Time to go home? It's been a tiring day.” he asked not forgetting his sweet and greasy smile on you. “Okay, let’s go.” You said as you smiled reassuringly. He drove you home. You bid goodbye, and he hugged you for the last time and whispered “Please make the right choice okay? It’s really okay if it isn’t me, i just want you to be happy.” You smiled at his words and pulled away as you went in your house and he went back to his car and drove back home.


It was a Saturday, there were no school today, you were too tired to even wake up in the morning nor afternoon after spending the day in school on Friday and having date to hang out with Woohyun, you were woken up by the clicking sounds on your window. You were half-awake as you walked over to your window to see who was that rude to make noises when a person is sleeping. You opened your window and looked down. It was a guy, u scrunched your nose and looked harder until you realise it was Sunggyu. He chuckled at your cute half-awake state. But you were shocked to see him since your hair was in a mess and you didn’t even bother washing your face before checking. Your mouth gaped open and you were loss for words. "Close your mouth before a fly flies in!" You quickly shouted “Wait a second!” and rushed into the bathroom and had a quick bathe and changed out of your Pajamas into a casual T-shirt and shorts. You went over to the window and looked down, he was still there but now he looked tired, you chuckled at his cute hamster and tired looking face and went down to find him. You walked over to him and he ran over and hugged you tightly while saying “I missed you Jihyunnie!” You scrunched your nose in disgust thinking of how he became so greasy after a day, maybe he caught the NamGrease disease yesterday? You chuckled. He released you and ask you cheerfully “Jihyun-ah~ wan to hang out today at the amusement park? and we can walk around street stalls at night after Dinner.” he flashed one of his hamster eye-smiles. “I’m still sleepy! It's 11AM now! ” you whined. He tapped your nose and laughed at you in amusement. You sighed and gave in, "Alright, alright, who told you to be my oppa.." once he heard you sigh, he retorted "I just am! and don't sigh! it's not good for your health!" You replied in a monotoned voice "Arasso Grandpa Gyu" "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME AGAIN?!" "GrandpaGyu GrandpaGyu!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You ran in your house and slammed the door right in time for him not to get in. He knocked several times and there were no response. So he texted you: Jihyun ah! Come out! Let's just hang out!! i won't scold you! :( -Gyuzizi Oppa.
You laughed at his cute message and opened the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter