Why..........H___

That Should be Me

"Hyuk oppa let's play Wii" Yoona asked

"okay" Hyukie agreed

After an hour of playing Hyukie got exhausted and stop. He take a seat and take a deep breath.

"C'mon let's play again" Yoona whined and stomped her feet.

"I'm tired already, play by yourself" he answered.

Yoona come forward and seated beside him." oppa please, please" she plead. Clinging her arm around his neck.

"I said I'm tired already" yanking her arm away from him.

Yoona pout and cupped his face with her soft ang gentle hand."Oppa please" she said and massage his face.

"Yah I told you I DON'T LIKE and remove your hand away from me they are dirty" Hyukie stand followed by Yoona. She give him the I-will-punish-you look to Hyuk. He movw backwards not leaving his eyes to hers, then he run fast away from Yoona.

Yoona chased him all over the house, making sort of noises that can hear from the neighborhood. Hyuk got corner and Yoona caught her, back hugging him.

"Yah let me go" Hyukie struggling from her hug. Yoona is still giggling and pinch his nose." Yah, I can't breath"Hyukie grab her hand.

"What's all the noise?" Donghae asked as he climb down hearing all those noises downstairs. The two stops and look at him. Yoona realeased Hyukie and go toward Donghae.
"Oppa, Hyukie don't like to play with me" she pouted and hug Donghae.

"I told you I'm tired" Hyukie answered looking at the two

"Oh Yoona baby is so energetic as always." Donghae kiss her cheeks and hug her tightly.

"hyukie is too old that's why he always get tired" Yoona teased

"Yah!I'm not old I'm just tired already after an hour of playing" he escaped a long sigh.

 

Hyukie's OPV

looking at you being happy, makes me a happy man too, but can't you see that I'm hurting inside?Why do didn't fall for me? We know each other for years. That person you must love should be me and only me. It MUST be me.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"hyung, I gonna tell you something" Donghae said as he corner Hyukie one time

"what is it?" Hyukie asked

"I'm getting married with Yoona next week and you are the best man" Hyukie got shocked and his whole world shattered into pieces.

"Oppa did you tell him already?" Yoona asked as she come to join the conversation

"just now honey" Donghae looked at her with full of love.

"oppa you are the best man okay?" Yoona request.

Hyukie look at her and smile to hide his pain. He saw the engagement ring in her hand. He take a deep breath and sigh, looking at them breaks her heart. I know that I can't have you anymore he thought then he look at her.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

She looked so happy walking toward Donghae, wearing a long white bridal gown, holding her fathers arm, smiling at Donghae. Hyukie was just behind him also looking at the most beautiful bride he ever seen. Donghae's face shows excitement and nervousness. They are now taking a vows to be a lawful husband and wife before God and everyone inside the church. Everyone was happy seeing the couple except for one Hyukie. His heart stops beating for a second when Yoona said the word I DO. He knows this is the end of EVERYTHING that he keep for years in his heart.

After the ceremony that made him suffer, Hyuk went out the church to get some fresh air.

"Hyung, Why you're here?" Donghae asked and patted his shoulder.

"Why you are here?Yoona must be looking for you" he give him a question instead.

"Actually Yoona asked me to look for you She wants to have a picture of the three of us."

"No I'm fine" hyuk refused

"oh c'mon Hyung the three of us are bestfriends right?beside I have to thank you, without you I will not find my other half" Donghae smile

Hyuk smiled back" don't mention it" he patted Donghae's shoulder and both of them get back inside of the church

"Oppa let's take a picture for the last time!" Yoona jumped toward Hyukie. Yoona was at the middle while Donghae at her right, Hyukie at the left. Hyukie fake a smile and posed at the camera.

After the ceremony he excuse himself and get inside his car, driving away from the scene. He was crying but all he can do is cry. His best friend for years and his true love just got married. He stop the car and pounded the steering wheel. Angry to himself that he didn't say what he really feel in the first place before these all happen.

 

Hyukie OPV

Now this is the end of my Love, I must Give Up now. Nothing will change even if I tell how I feel. My Bestfriend,the one I love got married already.

That Should be me you married with, to be with, to love with. I should be the one giving happiness. I should be your EVERYTHING, not.............. HER!!!

Why Lee Donghae, WHY? Why can't you love me the way I love you,Why did you choose her over me? but Here I Am loving you even it's not right, even it takes Forever, I will always love you.