That's Me

The Picture

Little Choi Jinri, she was an adorable, polite and cute 6 year old. Her and her family were at the park one day. They were having a family outing. Jinri was running around the trees hiding trying to avoid being caught by her older brother, whom she was playing hide and seek with. She started crawling around the ground trying not to be caught. To Jinri, being a ninja was necessary when it comes to playing hide and seek. 

While she was 'crawling like a ninja' she slipped on a piece of paper. She grabbed it and looked at it. Her face got flusterated and her heart started to beat like crazy. She looked around to see if anybody was looking for the paper. There was nobody in-sight except her dumb brother who still wasn't able to find Jinri. 

"AH! Jiri!" Her oppa screamed while pointing at her. 

Jinri did what any normal person would do; she shoved the picture in her pocket then ran..


A little boy started running around the same area as Jinri but, after she left. He was about to give a picture to his grandma until a strong wind came and blew it away. He started to chase it until a little girl, probably a year or two younger than him was in sight. She was crawling on the dirt. Did she know she looked stupid? If his parents saw him doing that he would be dead by now. 

He waited until the girl left, once she did he woud look for his picture. So in the until that happens he decided to go back to his family and show them more ageyo, because you know. Everybody likes a little boy doing ageyo. 

Once he went back to go check for his picture he couldn't find it. It could have been swept up and thrown somewhere. So he decided to give up. 


After finding that picture, it's become Sulli's way to cheer herself up. She doesn't know how but whenever she saw that picture it's like someone was telling her come on! You can do this! It was weird, she got energy from a picture.. of someone she didn't know, that she found on the ground. 

That picture helps her. While studying for exams she would just need to look at it and she would continue to study. While practicing her singing and her dancing, that picture helped her.. 


I'm now 24 years old. I work as a nurse. Do you know how hard studying was? Did I mention, I got married last year? The 'unlucky man' as my friend Krystal calls him, his name is Lee Taemin. He's a professional dancer. 

"Ssul!" I heard him call for me from our bedroom. 

"What?" I yelled back, a little irratated he intterupted me, while I was telling a story.

"Come here!" He yelled back. 

So I got off the couch and walked to the bed room to see him holding a picture.. 

I took a closer look and saw that it was the picture I found when I was 6. 

"Who's he?" Taemin asked, "He's so cute!" He said laughing. 

I took the picture and compared our faces. "Yup. He's too cute. He can't be your baby." He said sarcastically. 

"Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically back, "He was my first love." I said looking at him. 

His face was shocked, then he smirked. 

He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, then he kissed my forehead. 

"Ssul.."

"Hmm?" I said resting my head agaisnt his chest. 

"That's me. I lost that picture when I was younger.." He said smiling at me. 

I started to blush and I buired my head into his chest once more..

"Taemin.."

"Yes?"

"I love you.." I said looking at him. 

"I know. I love you more though." He said as he pulled in and kissed me..


I got off the couch and sighed. Taemin was once again calling me. I looked at our 2 kids; Dae-Hyun and Hana. 

I looked at them,  "I'll tell you the story about the picture later okay? Your daddy is calling me." I say as I walk to my husband, and the father of my children.

I opened the door to our bedroom and saw my husband, Taemin. He was lying down on our bed with his eyes shut. Probably sleeping. I walked up to our bed and sat down beside him. He was the same as when I first saw him when we were 6, cute and adorable; maybe because he's a man now that I find him attracitive. I took a good look at his face. Amazing. I creased his cheek and studied his face once again.. That is, until his eyes flew open and he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. 

"Had a good look at my face?" He teasingly asked. 

"W-what?" I say looking away.

He simply smiles and I feel like that same 17 year old girl with her first serious boyfriend, I could practically feel my heart melting. I starts to gaze into my eyes and I do the same. I close my eyes and lean in for a kiss; until Dae-Hyun and Hana decide to yell "EWW! Mommy run! Daddy's going to give you cooties!" 

Taemin and I opened our eyes both of our faces were completely red. Once Taemin realized what happened he started playfully chasing the kids around the house screaming "I'm the cootie monster! Rawr!" While pretending to be a dinosaur. Our two wonderful kids started giggling and yelling "Mommy! Daddy's giving us cooties!!"

I sighed at looked at them. This has to be normal right? I sarcastically ask myself. I walked up to the couch and watched them run around the house. 

I couldn't have asked for a better family..Thank you Taemin..