Final

Lost

 

Lost
HunHan
Luhan was having a very bad day. He looked like hell when he got up, was sore all over from dance practice, and had been dragged out of bed at an ungodly hour by his boyfriend to go exploring. 
"We're lost," Sehun deadpanned, looking at the map spread out on the table. 
"You have GOT to be kidding me," Luhan groaned and put his head in his arms with a plop. 
They were sitting in a ty diner in downtown who-the--knows-where. Luhan could be sleeping right now. 
"Um..." Sehun scratches his head and turns the map upside down. Luhan flops his head back against the booth back with a resounding thunk. It was going to be a long day. 
---------------------------------------
Two hours late finds Luhan sitting on a bench. In a subway station. Alone. 
After having yelled at Sehun for God only knows what, his boyfriend had stormed off and left him. In a Korean Subway Station. Alone. 
Luhan knew how to read, write, and speak Korean. Very well in fact. He had just been in China again for do long that some of the signs were hard to read and the words got jumbled in his head. 
Luhan was about ready to cry. He was utterly lost, tired, and frustrated. He had no money for a ticket and no idea where else to go. 
"Hey there sweetheart," Luhan nearly jumped out of his skin at the slurred voice directly behind him. He shot to his feet and whipped around to come face to face with a mid-thirties, balding, drunk man. 
Luhan turned to leave, but was stopped by a filthy hand wrapping around his wrist. 
"Let go of me," he growled, trying to wrench free of the man's grasp. Luck was not with him today. He couldn't get loose. 
Luhan began to panic. Looking around, he saw people milling about their own business, a few curiously looking on at the fearful boy. 
"You sure you're a boy? Look so pretty," the man ran the back of his hand along Luhan's cheekbone. That was his last straw. 
Luhan felt tears spill out if his eyes and his heart began to pound. 
"Let go of me!" He cried struggling in the man's grasp. 
"Shut up," he hissed angrily in Luhan's ear. 
"No! Let me go!" With one last pull, Luhan was free. He stumbled back into a solid, strong body. 
He gasped and looked up at a very angry Sehun. 
"Get behind me," Sehun's voice was deadly calm. Luhan obeyed, tears still streaming down his face. He clutched the back of Sehun's coat. 
Sehun looked up at the man, eyes burning with barely contained rage. 
"Keep your filthy hands off my boyfriend," he stated, still very calm. It scared Luhan. 
"He came onto me! I-" the man was cut off by Sehun's hand around his throat. 
"I said, keep you ing filthy hands off my boyfriend," Sehun ground out and threw the man to the floor. 
Turning on his heel, Sehun grabbed Luhan's upper arm and steered him out to the street. 
Luhan looked up at his boyfriend, whose jaw was clenched, shoulders tense. 
"Se-" he was cut off by the warm embrace that Sehun wrapped him in. 
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you," Sehun whispered into his hair. 
"It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling," Luhan whispered into Sehun's shoulder. 
"Don't be. I was being an . We wouldn't be here if it weren't for me," Sehun pressed a kiss into Luhan's hair. "I have a taxi waiting. Let's go home."
Luhan could only agree. 
---------------------------------------
That night in the dorm, Luhan slipped in bed with Sehun. He tucked his head under his boyfriend's chin and they listened to the beating of each others hearts. 
"I love you Sehun," Luhan whispered. 

"I love you too Luhan."