026

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Months past. I was better, or tried to be. I went back to school without people knowing the real reason why I didn't attend for a while. All they know was that I had an illness. More things changed, or mostly just me. 

Luhan and I broke up. 

I couldn't take it. No matter how hard I tried not to blame him. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. It could never be the same. I pretended to be ok, for Luhan's sake. But even he knew I couldn't pull through with it. I was going insane.

So, I told him. I wanted to break up.

I could see the hurt in his eyes, but he came prepared. He already knew. It was getting more obvious that I was detaching myself from him. Less skin contact, less communication, less love. I didn't even care if he was with Jihye anymore, kind of.

"Ok." Was all he said. I was expecting more words. But he just agreed to it so simply. Just like that. 

We were both silent on the couch. Just sitting there, avoiding each other's eyes. It hurt, of course, that I just ended our relationship. I ended it with my true love. I still loved him, but again, it just wasn't the same. It's like that weird relationship thing divorced parents say: "I still love your mom/dad. But it's complicated."

Luhan and I moved out the apartment, back to our old places. Luhan in his old apartment and me at my house. Eunhyuk appa's car was given back. And that was pretty much it. 

It was a big shock to everyone, and I mean everyone.

"But you guys were so happy!"

"Why?!"

"How?"

"The two of you perfect for each other!"

"What happened?"

"I can't believe it."

Our answer was just,"It's complicated."

Jihye seemed to be happy, more like ecstatic about our break up. I did feel a little tug in my chest when I saw her flirt with him. However, Luhan changed drastically.

He became mute once again.

That surprised me.

Did I hurt him that much? Was it a mistake to break up? Could we have made it better?

I don't know.

 

Summer came. Luhan was still mute. The boys stilled stuck together. I hung out more with Btob, and the other guys were understanding on my part. New relationships formed.

Luhan and Jihye. 

Didn't shock me that much, I saw it coming. That girl had her eyes on him since the begginning. I was a little sad, but I eventually learned to deal with her constant pecks on his lips or flirtatious feels she laid on his leg.

I didn't think I'd find anyone better than Luhan. He's the best thing that's happened to me. We've been through a lot. Lately, I've been thinking it was a big mistake to break up. I missed him. 

I became depressed again. God, was I so confused with myself. Blame him or not. Love him or not. No, I decided I could never blame him. Yes, I still loved Luhan. But it was over. 

Dark circles formed under my eyes. I grew thinner as I passed my meals. I hardly danced at the studio. I felt weaker. Uglier.

I felt alone.

But I soon found a source for comfort.

 

"Ah." I moaned from the pain. I grabbed onto the sheets of the bed,"N-no..."

The bed creaked loudly and moans filled the room. It was a heated place to be. Music was blasted loudly to cover my exotic moans of pleasure. 

"No? Are you sure about that Sumin?" A tempting voice whispered in my ear. I felt his breath against my ear and I moaned in deep bliss. 

"No..." I cried softly,"More...Minhyuk." I whispered. 

"Who knew you'd be so y like this. Is this how Luhan felt too?" Minhyuk smirked and ed into me deeper and deeper. I arched my back and clawed my fingers into his skin.

Minhyuk smirked more and kissed the base of my neck. I hitched my hips upward as he ed against me. I was filled with so much pleasure. Minhyuk started to slow down and I pouted. He saw me pout and he smiled against my lips,"What's wrong?"

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him down inside me. Minhyuk grinned,"Faster?"

I nodded my head,"Faster." I repeated after him.

"Are you sure?" Minhyuk pulled out and replaced with two fingers.

I whimpered,"Mhm."

"Really?" Minhyuk teased as he slowly pushed his fingers in and out. I was getting impatient and I glowered at him,"Yes."

Without a warning he shoved his whole member in me and slammed me hard. Long, deep s. He pounded me hard and I moaned. I was drowing in pleasure. 

"Y-yes!" I cried and I ed my hips against his, matching his pace. 

"I-Im coming!" I yelled and Minhyuk captured my lips with his,"Me too." He grunted after. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHPRIL!"  I screamed. 

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!" Minhyuk yelled.

And then chocolate milk squirted everywhere, all over my room. Blowing me away into a pure sensation in chocolate narnia. 

The end.

 

 

c5loO.jpg

 


 

LOL. IM SURE YOU'LL FIGURE OUT THAT CHAPTER 25 AND 26 AREN'T REALLY PART OF MY STORY.

APRIL FOOLS !

HEHEHE.

tumblr_ly73olrEGK1r2b5v5o1_400.gif